Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahhboi

My 4Rm Resale

IMG_0860_zps105130d2.jpg

Someone please tell me i make a some good choice. lol

Please note. If you are getting a dryer. This washer design don't allow you to stack.

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have the same washer.... after 1 year, am still very happy with it :good:

I prefer the grey sofa. More "lasting" - look at it for another few years also not sian type.

• Like 1

I got the same fridge, so I must say you made a good choice. LOL.

Heng heng me. Lucky got pple get the same one. lol

Please note. If you are getting a dryer. This washer design don't allow you to stack.

Issit? Lucky I'm not getting a dryer. Btw, how do you differential those that can be stack?

I prefer the grey sofa. More "lasting" - look at it for another few years also not sian type.

Heng heng again! Woohoo.....

Anyway i also prefer the grey one but its at double the price..... :bleah:

I used the Helping Hands. The men were very fast, very professional & the best I were they dismantled my bed & then set up my bed nicely again at my new place (asked me to check to confirm). I "rent" the carton boxes - meaning that when I return back the boxes, they refunded me the full sum of money I deposit.

• Like 1

Anyway i also prefer the grey one but its at double the price..... :bleah:

Sofa quite big 'permanent' piece of furniture in your living room, don't think you will change it often [if at all]....

If you get something you don't like, you got to see it everyday leh. So sianz.

Sofa quite big 'permanent' piece of furniture in your living room, don't think you will change it often [if at all]....

Agree totally.

For the sofa, i will suggest you go for the grey too.

Agree totally.

For the sofa, i will suggest you go for the grey too.

Wah, you all very poisonous leh....... Almost make up my mind to go for the red liao till I see your all reply......

Must calculate my "already over budget" de budget to see can squeese this gry sofa. :lol:

Wah, you all very poisonous leh....... Almost make up my mind to go for the red liao till I see your all reply......

Must calculate my "already over budget" de budget to see can squeese this gry sofa. :lol:

Haha....sofa and bed must pay a bit more get something you like lah.....so big piece and likely permanent fixture.

I'm still looking for cheapo TV console...LOL....walked around Courts, those I like close to $1k. The ones more within my budget around $500 dun look nice...ended up didn't buy. Need to go try neighbourhood furniture shop see see liao. :P

Haha....sofa and bed must pay a bit more get something you like lah.....so big piece and likely permanent fixture.

I'm still looking for cheapo TV console...LOL....walked around Courts, those I like close to $1k. The ones more within my budget around $500 dun look nice...ended up didn't buy. Need to go try neighbourhood furniture shop see see liao. :P

Haha, ya lah, also true, let me think a bit, I got until this weekend to go buy.

Oh, I also looking for cheapo TV console leh! I go Ikea see see, can't see one I like de, Those I like one also close to $1K at other place. lol

U tried v.hive? I saw one not that bad de there and its not very expensive. But I no budget now, need to wait till next mth then can buy anymore stuff.

Please share your TV console when u found one. lol :notti:

vhive quite durable. My parents' is tempered glass-top tv console from vhive and it lasts us since 2006 and still using. except for some rusting metal parts which we painted it.

Haha, ya lah, also true, let me think a bit, I got until this weekend to go buy.

Oh, I also looking for cheapo TV console leh! I go Ikea see see, can't see one I like de, Those I like one also close to $1K at other place. lol

U tried v.hive? I saw one not that bad de there and its not very expensive. But I no budget now, need to wait till next mth then can buy anymore stuff.

Please share your TV console when u found one. lol :notti:

vhive quite durable. My parents' is tempered glass-top tv console from vhive and it lasts us since 2006 and still using. except for some rusting metal parts which we painted it.

Oh, that's good to hear. The price at v.hive although not the cheapest, but at least its not those expensive range. Will go see see look look more, Thanks!

Okay, some stupid questions,

Do you guys that is having a re-sale flat change the locks for the main door and gate?

Do you change it after the renovation?

Any locksmith to recommand and estimate how much is it har? Need to set aside some $ for it.

Thanks!!

Yes, of course must change. Even the letterbox's lock also change. i did mine for S$200.

Do you guys that is having a re-sale flat change the locks for the main door and gate?

Any locksmith to recommand and estimate how much is it har? Need to set aside some $ for it.

Thanks!!

Edited by claypot

• Like 1

Thanks!!

Yes must change.

Please rem to do it ...