Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahhboi

My 4Rm Resale

Alpha instant heater is up. Pressure test is quite okay, think most likely because I'm at 2nd storey.

But hor, for those using it as well, does your pipings, etc looks so complicated de bo? :jawdrop:

Edited by ahhboi

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Alpha instant heater is up. Pressure test is quite okay, think most likely because I'm at 2nd storey.

But hor, for those using it as well, does your pipings, etc looks so complicated de bo? :jawdrop:

No leh, mine don't look complicated. Yours look like there are separate pipings for the rain shower and the regular showerhead?

No leh, mine don't look complicated. Yours look like there are separate pipings for the rain shower and the regular showerhead?

wah. looks really complicated :dunno:

Ya loh, looks complicated. But also looks a bit stylo malo. lol

For those doing structure network cable hor. Does the ending points near the TP is without wall socket?

My electrician says its so that I can plug the cables straight into the router.

I would prefer wall socket as it looks nicer. but it will means I have to buy cat 6 wires to connect from the Wall socket to the router.

Which option is actually better? :huh:

IMG_0285_zps2f2d38e2.jpg

Hi,

I think you should ask him to put a socket. From RJ45 socket to router or switch/hub, it is just normal network cable (CAT5, CAT6 etc) you can buy anywhere.

just my 2cts

• Like 1

try a patch panel. you can get a 8 port patch panel if you don't have a lot of points. The pict below shows a 24-ports panel

DES-6506_front.png

I only got three.......... :(

Your heater look so much different from my friend's house.

Look complicated. anyway most important is it serve the function.

Your heater look so much different from my friend's house.

Look complicated. anyway most important is it serve the function.

Ya loh. Actually the water pipe can go in straight into the heater as it comes with a on/off valve.

But my plumber run it to a 2 way tap first then go into the heater, thats y it looks complicated. lol

But my tiles are new, so didn't want to re-run the pipes again else ugly.

Oh well, not everything will go as what you want de ba.

Ya loh. Actually the water pipe can go in straight into the heater as it comes with a on/off valve.

But my plumber run it to a 2 way tap first then go into the heater, thats y it looks complicated. lol

But my tiles are new, so didn't want to re-run the pipes again else ugly.

Oh well, not everything will go as what you want de ba.

Its not that bad and this is just a small issue which I think should not be an issue.

Just curious, where do you guys buy the mattress protector, bed sheets, etc? Need to buy them very very soon.

Any place sell them at reasonable price? Or better still, where got sales on them har? :lol:

Just curious, where do you guys buy the mattress protector, bed sheets, etc? Need to buy them very very soon.

Any place sell them at reasonable price? Or better still, where got sales on them har? :lol:

ahhboi, i bought mine at OG. If u got budget, go for Tencel type about 600 thread counts. Most brands now carry Tencel bedsheets as it is really silky smooth and more popular. I also notice higher thread counts tend to be more smooth but also more expensive.

The one i bought is Tencel bedsheet (i forgot brand) $220 with quilt cover 600 thread count king size.

Edited by Vct

• Like 1