Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
abing

Any Recommendation On Freelance Designer?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

please refrain from using these freelance designers unless you are really sure they are reliable.

i was conned by a so call 'free-lance' designer that self-advertise in this forum. and i lost a few k.

now trying to gather victims of him and do a class suit on this cheat.

i will not say anything here, but for those who wanted to know, om me and i will give details.

reasons being, i dont want the cheat to find something that can be used against me in court.

the con man was clever. current police investigation had linked to him, but the story he gave to the IO is very very wonderful.

Why pay extra?

You can get same service with low cost or even FOC service in many ID company now a day, go speak with them to get some good deal :good:

please refrain from using these freelance designers unless you are really sure they are reliable.

i was conned by a so call 'free-lance' designer that self-advertise in this forum. and i lost a few k.

now trying to gather victims of him and do a class suit on this cheat.

Hi, please share the freelance id that you are referring to, tried PM u but error, please pm. Cheers

Not sure what sort of freelance if u are looking for ? Those that are doing on a adhoc project basis or as a job.

But to share with my experience, I was quoted abt 3 k by a freelance id for services which will be on top of whatever charges his contractor charges.