Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lyz77

Can I File A Case With Small Claim Tribunal?

usually the court will not be bother with such claims... often they will ask you to settle out of court by a mediator... which mean more problems ... cos contractor may think he or she is right and you think u are right.. and mediator just sit in the middle to prevent further agruement. My experience is that if one party is an *** .... the claim will be a long long period .. if the other party think logically usually these cases can be settle easier... i think threating them to go online and spread their name will frighten most contractors lol (the logical types, not the ah beng types)

recently we sue a tenant for moving out of our property and the court told us to go mediator (obviously a breach of contract in black and white) End of mediating, both party agree a compensation amount. But unfortunatey the other party being an *** decide that its too much and wanted to lower the compensation !! Then our lawyers want us to sue them again lol Which means more money for the lawyers!!!! in the end who wins the lawyers lol

Well i personally dun think finding a lawyer is a good idea cos they always want u to go to courts and sue everyone until their pants dropped even the chances of winning is low lol (well thats how they get their money)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Guys....find a Right contractor isn't easy, it is not first time i hear contract dispute, i felt rather ashamed for those unprofessional ID contractor,

but i think it is useless to fish catching these ID contractor because there isn't any rightful law to restrict people from doing this, you kill one today, tomorrow there going to have another one, or these people will start up with another company, another name. Never end because of many unprotected loophole in our no-law-land.

Our Government should start issue licensing and grade the ID contractor like those in the hawker center,  also demerit point not only to company, also to individual ID/contractor person, if this idea can be implement, it will at lease help to reduce potential victims and also bring up our contract standard, why not? :good: