Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi Bro,

Can PM the led strip local distributor to me at bfkoh87@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

Pm you here not your email. :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I like your toilet :good: may i know it your led rain shower size in 12 inch.

Hi thanks, it is 16"

Edited by sforshor

Hi sforshor ,

Appreciate you can email me your ID's contact details as well as your breakdown quotation.

ecolour11@gmail.com

Thanks

Sorry I prefer to keep the breakdown quotation to be fair to my ID.

Hi sforshor,

Hi there! Read your blog and contacted Javerson for a discussion for my resale flat reno. As you mentioned, his price is not the cheapest around but I am quite keen to engage him coz he looks passionate and knows his stuff. However, I am quite concerned that his carpentry price is quite high compared to the second contender, *.

Am wondering what you think of the quality of the carpentry work given that you have moved in? Any other pointers that I need to take note of? Like a bit hard to ask for discount from him leh.....

Thanks so much for your sharing.

BTW, may I have the contact for the LED distributor please? Your PM is full.

Thanks very much!

Hi sforshor,

Hi there! Read your blog and contacted Javerson for a discussion for my resale flat reno. As you mentioned, his price is not the cheapest around but I am quite keen to engage him coz he looks passionate and knows his stuff. However, I am quite concerned that his carpentry price is quite high compared to the second contender, *.

Am wondering what you think of the quality of the carpentry work given that you have moved in? Any other pointers that I need to take note of? Like a bit hard to ask for discount from him leh.....

Thanks so much for your sharing.

BTW, may I have the contact for the LED distributor please? Your PM is full.

Thanks very much!

Hi thanks for visiting my Blog.

Great you have intention engaging Javerson.

Of all the coordination from him, his carpentry scores most points. A group of young but dedicated workers from Msia, Good qualities and effective time controlled. You will not regret lar. Anyway Javerson's a passionate young ID but with thick experience......... My point of view, nice ID , following up is perfect. IMHO

* If the price is not too far apart from others, always consider to give him a try, no disappointment. As for discount, I think every ID will have a quota too. Most IDs will give their best , if no longer can negotiate for the price, meaning he/she had quote the extreme.

Edited by sforshor

Hi thanks for visiting my Blog.

Great you have intention engaging Javerson.

Of all the coordination from him, his carpentry scores most points. A group of young but dedicated workers from Msia, Good qualities and effective time controlled. You will not regret lar. Anyway Javerson's a passionate young ID but with thick experience......... My point of view, nice ID , following up is perfect. IMHO

* If the price is not too far apart from others, always consider to give him a try, no disappointment. As for discount, I think every ID will have a quota too. Most IDs will give their best , if no longer can negotiate for the price, meaning he/she had quote the extreme.

Hi sforshor,

Thanks for the feedback! Yah, am really keen on DnT, but the difference is about 10K, so I am trying to see if there is any way to cut down the good-to-have built-in items, even though it is really really very heart pain to remove all the nice things one by one......

Oh yes, have received the PM on the LED distributor. Will contact him after I settle my ID hunting. :dunno:

Hi sforshor,

Thanks for the feedback! Yah, am really keen on DnT, but the difference is about 10K, so I am trying to see if there is any way to cut down the good-to-have built-in items, even though it is really really very heart pain to remove all the nice things one by one......

Oh yes, have received the PM on the LED distributor. Will contact him after I settle my ID hunting. :dunno:

Good luck

Diff around 10k is a lot. Compare items one by one.... what you pay is what you get. My 2 cents worth.

hi, your PM's full.

can I have details for you LED contact please?

PS. love how you did up you house 'hotel-style' ..always love such modernistic look :D
Edited by mapleleaf

hi, your PM's full.

can I have details for you LED contact please?

PS. love how you did up you house 'hotel-style' ..always love such modernistic look :D

Hi friend,

thanks for your compliment. PM sent.

Bro, for the LED, what do we need to buy? i know nothing abt this.

Any idea how to go about it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

what do you mean by what do you need to buy? LED is the lighting you want for your house, just buy the LED and ask your electrician to fix it.. Nothing complicated. IMHO