Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi Sforshor,

Thanks for your detailed tips! I guess I will buy those fragile items from AE and the rest from TB.

Just met with a few IDs last weekend. Spent few hours with each ID (~3 hours at DnT)...it's really a very tiring process.

Do you know if every ID from the same designer house uses the same contractor? Thanks!

Hi friend,

thanks for the comment. First, my washing machine is place just behind the sink washing compartment, i did not have any photos but is near the rubbish chute. Very spacious.

Yes, reno is very tiring process, but very exciting when you see your own house progressing day by day. As for Reno company, most of them will use their " regular " contractors. Very seldom a company will have their so call in house workers. Some might tell you they have all in house like electrician, carpentry etc....... but I personally think, we call them their regular workers. At the end of the day if any thing happen, just deal with the reno company. IMHO

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello Sforshor

Very useful sharing and a nice house you got there. like the clean n white kitchen . I know you might feel like a broken radio but would you kindly share (pm me)your LED distributor contact please?

Thanks alot,

Elvira

Thanks elvira

PMED, good luck!

Edited by sforshor

Today my breakfast table Crystal hanging lamp arrived, and the merchant had sent some replacement of the scratch crystal ball for my dining table. Now headache time, I need to self assemble all these crystal ....... Haizzzzz but worth it lar, pay lesser a few hundred dollars if comparing buying it in Singapore. I will try !!!

Very lucky to met this honest seller in AE, a big LIKE for this store!

Today my breakfast table Crystal hanging lamp arrived, and the merchant had sent some replacement of the scratch crystal ball for my dining table. Now headache time, I need to self assemble all these crystal ....... Haizzzzz but worth it lar, pay lesser a few hundred dollars if comparing buying it in Singapore. I will try !!!

Very lucky to met this honest seller in AE, a big LIKE for this store!

znig.jpg

Hi,

Can share where you bought the above columnar lights? Is it from TB?

Thanks and cheers!

aSteRuS

Hi bro, am looking for id/contractor. can pm me your quotation details?

TIA. Cheers,

I pmed you my ID, but for quotation you ask him to quote you then.

Hi try to PM you. but ur inbox is full. mind to share ur LED supplier contact ?

thx

btw how you did the led downlight plug ? means when the light is faulty. is it easy to replace ? do u ask the electrician to provide some sort of power plug inside the ceiling ??

thx

Edited by rkaede

Hi try to PM you. but ur inbox is full. mind to share ur LED supplier contact ?

thx

btw how you did the led downlight plug ? means when the light is faulty. is it easy to replace ? do u ask the electrician to provide some sort of power plug inside the ceiling ??

thx

As far as I know LED downlight, it lasted very long. Of course you buy a more quality drive and chips type. I dare not invest those very cheap type, light flicker, the longer you on the light, it will goes simmer. Yes, your electrician will install everything for you including cutting the right hole. Hope this helps

actually its already have the existing light. my unit is a resale btw. but the existing is not led type. those plc type. so im planning to do all led.

Edited by rkaede

actually its already have the existing light. my unit is a resale btw. but the existing is not led type. those plc type. so im planning to do all led.

Since already had the lighting point, if you use back the same light point it will be easier, your electrician will know howto do it for you.

Hello bro Sforshor,

Informative t-blog u had here! Had read afew reviews abt TB's quality... abit scary!

Haha got influenced and will try AE after seeing ur post for your gotten toilet accessories, a plus especially with hassle free shipping included.

Gonna get my new BTO 4rm keys soon, can pm your ID and LED contacts.

Btw is it convenient to share ur ID's breakdown for my aga cost planning, if not its cool : )

Thanks in advance ya!

Edited by KHLLKH

Hello bro Sforshor,

Informative t-blog u had here! Had read afew reviews abt TB's quality... abit scary!

Haha got influenced and will try AE after seeing ur post for your gotten toilet accessories, a plus especially with hassle free shipping included.

Gonna get my new BTO 4rm keys soon, can pm your ID and LED contacts.

Btw is it convenient to share ur ID's breakdown for my aga cost planning, if not its cool : )

Thanks in advance ya!

All pmed good Luck

The LED faucet finally arrive, can't wait to shower with the 16" head. Anyone used this kind of LED faucet before care to input some pros & cons?

hdzq.jpg

um37.jpg

Hi bro how the LED faucet so far? Any feedback? Was thinking of getting one.

And also your kitchen faucet, is it good?

Edited by Woods72