Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi Bro,

Your blog is very informative. Thanks for sharing.

I am planning to start my reno soon. Can you PM me your reno Id, LED distributor and any other good advice to follow.

Good luck on your new home.

Thanks, not really advise lar. But got few points I really would like to share........

- If you installing LED, never save cost, find a good one with good chips and good drivers, remember, what you pay is what you get.

- Secondly, I recommend to find an ID who drive, so appointment and site monitoring will always prompt.

- Searching for items, make a thorough compare, but bear in mind, the cheapest always have a reason, so this is up to individual to decide.

- Make friend with ID because he/she is the one monitoring your entire reno, stay in touch with them.

- If can, buy some snacks or drinks for the workers work in your house, remember, they are also human, treat them good and they will definitely put in 101% .

Above are my personal point of views.......hope it helps.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi thanks for sharing all this! Very useful. Can please PM me the led distributor + price, your ID and ID quote? I'm still trying to decide whether to use an ID at all or not but definitely need more tip.s Thanks so much!!!!

Hi thanks for sharing all this! Very useful. Can please PM me the led distributor + price, your ID and ID quote? I'm still trying to decide whether to use an ID at all or not but definitely need more tip.s Thanks so much!!!!

Unless you can be on site everyday, monitoring and scheduling the renovation. If not I think is wise to use an ID. Pay a little save all troubles. They will monitor everything, runs your errands and keep you update.

It will be a hassle if you did not engaged an ID if something in between went wrong. A will push to B and B will push to C. At the end of the day, you will be paying more than expected. Renovating is stressful and thrilling. When you see your dream house progressing day by day, you will be very happy. Research is most important. IMHO

Edited by sforshor

This topic good stuff. Can you PM me your reno ID contact and firm. If don't mind the reno cost as well. Many thanks

Edited by Kevin2

I had pm all the contacts already. Common friends, got the contact you guys still ask me how much? Where is the warehouse etc ? Call the distributors direct please, I am not his partner nor gaining anything from the recommendation, just a satisfied customer. So you have the contact why still pm me all those question suppose to answer by the seller?

I don't know how he quote as in the quantity you will buy from him, so please, check with him directly.

• Like 1

Believed u r really sick of this but, LED Distributor's contacts pls :P

And the LED Faucets/Rainshowers too!

I m not sick, sharing is caring :)

Edited by sforshor

• Like 1

Finally the cove lighting strip is up. trying out the effect first, the electrician yet to stick. All doors done.........

b3ix.jpgll74.jpg05n1.jpg7lcx.jpg

Hi,

Can share with us the link where u got the hanging light.

Thank you.

Hi, Could you kindly pm me the LED light distributor contact and your ID contact number. I am getting my key next week and is a big headache for me now.

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Can share with us the link where u got the hanging light.

Thank you.

I bought this in Aliexpress. But cannot recalled. I think I did post somewhere in my Blog

Hi, Could you kindly pm me the LED light distributor contact and your ID contact number. I am getting my key next week and is a big headache for me now.

Thank you very much.

Don't headache. Be cool and sure everything will goes well. Reno is very taxing, be firm to what you want so it will not have many decision to make. Of course comparing and researching is good but not too many of it, you will confuse yourself. My 2 cents worth.