Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi friend, would you mind sharing with me your Led Downlights place and contact? Thanks!

All sent. Just wondering, how many had buy the LED from the contact I recommend? If so can kindly share your views? Hope you guys are happy with the products. :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

All sent. Just wondering, how many had buy the LED from the contact I recommend? If so can kindly share your views? Hope you guys are happy with the products. :good:

I may be lurking around bro but I met Gary last week.

Pretty impressed with his lights and attitude.

I also gotten a quotation from him but not yet confirmed...as I am waiting to do my electrical wiring works first.

Gary mention you also buy a lot of lights from him hahaha.

Care to share how you got to know him?

Terrific after sales service from my ID Javerson.

I requested another floating shelf for my feature wall, it takes only 3 days to have one installed. Grateful!!

pumok.jpgg4l5.jpg

pls pm me your ID. someone5566@hotmail.com. Thanks

I realise some people may be like me...get good lobang contacts then keep...then try to look for "better" lobang.

I relate a short story to you in your blog here...sorry to hijack.

I met a 50++ year old uncle by chance outside before I made an appointment to meet Gary.

He was very nice and explained to me everything about LED technology and etc.

I was pretty moved by him and even made a $500 transfer to his company account with no receipt or quotation.

Then later after doing more research on the net and some lighting shops, I realised this uncle has knowledge but...not all is correct and he was very convincing when he said it to me.

To sum up:

1) I bought some round ceiling lights from him amounting to $300 plus and the balance to be returned to me by cheque.

2) Lucky I did not buy my downlights from him as he quoted me $40 for 5W LED downlight and $50 for 7W LED downlight. (Total is around $1500++ !!!!)

Lucky for me, the uncle was not pushy and he never force me to buy his lights which only consist of 1 or 2 patterns...no variety as he do trading and sell many other things.

Then I met Gary and realised I will really save a lot if I buy from Gary.

Thank you Shor for your kindness in sharing....you are not Gary himself hor hahaha.

I am just kidding, :D

I may be lurking around bro but I met Gary last week.

Pretty impressed with his lights and attitude.

I also gotten a quotation from him but not yet confirmed...as I am waiting to do my electrical wiring works first.

Gary mention you also buy a lot of lights from him hahaha.

Care to share how you got to know him?

I know him thru a portal. Initially I was about to buy all from another retail. But after visiting his warehouse, his LED impressed me..... and his attitude really a plus point. He is very patient, even tested the watts for me . Yes, I bought quite a lot from him , my relatives and friends I all recommend him. Good luck!

I realise some people may be like me...get good lobang contacts then keep...then try to look for "better" lobang.

I relate a short story to you in your blog here...sorry to hijack.

I met a 50++ year old uncle by chance outside before I made an appointment to meet Gary.

He was very nice and explained to me everything about LED technology and etc.

I was pretty moved by him and even made a $500 transfer to his company account with no receipt or quotation.

Then later after doing more research on the net and some lighting shops, I realised this uncle has knowledge but...not all is correct and he was very convincing when he said it to me.

To sum up:

1) I bought some round ceiling lights from him amounting to $300 plus and the balance to be returned to me by cheque.

2) Lucky I did not buy my downlights from him as he quoted me $40 for 5W LED downlight and $50 for 7W LED downlight. (Total is around $1500++ !!!!)

Lucky for me, the uncle was not pushy and he never force me to buy his lights which only consist of 1 or 2 patterns...no variety as he do trading and sell many other things.

Then I met Gary and realised I will really save a lot if I buy from Gary.

Thank you Shor for your kindness in sharing....you are not Gary himself hor hahaha.

I am just kidding, :D

You guys are welcome. If you did follow and read thru my Blog, i did mentioned, I will recommend the good one..... And comment on the bad one. Someone even ask me about my doors and curtains..... I did not bother to comment means they are not worth recommend.

And you said you had meet Gary, look at my hairstyle in my Blog, similar to Gary??? So Gary is Gary, nothing related to me lar

• Like 2

You guys are welcome. If you did follow and read thru my Blog, i did mentioned, I will recommend the good one..... And comment on the bad one. Someone even ask me about my doors and curtains..... I did not bother to comment means they are not worth recommend.

And you said you had meet Gary, look at my hairstyle in my Blog, similar to Gary??? So Gary is Gary, nothing related to me lar

Hi Sforshor...we have just bought a resale flat and looking for a ID now. Would appreciate if you could give me your LED distributor and ID contact...and if you don't mind, your
renovations breakdown please.
Thank you.

I know him thru a portal. Initially I was about to buy all from another retail. But after visiting his warehouse, his LED impressed me..... and his attitude really a plus point. He is very patient, even tested the watts for me . Yes, I bought quite a lot from him , my relatives and friends I all recommend him. Good luck!

Hi. Can you PM me the contact for LEDs? Thank you.

Gary is good bro...I will be recommending more friends and family members to him.

Thanks, :D

Hahaha don't angry lahz bro, I was just kidding.

I truly appreciate your spirit of sharing.

Initially I wanted to start my own Reno blog but I think I am lazy now and maybe will not do so.

I think if I start my own blog also nobody want to comment one lol.

Hahaha don't angry lahz bro, I was just kidding.

I truly appreciate your spirit of sharing.

Initially I wanted to start my own Reno blog but I think I am lazy now and maybe will not do so.

I think if I start my own blog also nobody want to comment one lol.

Start lah, I be the first one to comment......

Start lah, I be the first one to comment......

Steady lahz bro, I see how and low confidence lol.

My full reno works not yet start and did some electrical wiring only.

Thank you for your support!!