Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Nearly forgotten my oil painting order from AE. Took nearly a month to reach......

c7oy.jpgmfe3.jpg

how much did you pay for it and where did you purchase it from?

Have been looking at paintings for the longest time and I am too lazy to paint myself too. :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how much did you pay for it and where did you purchase it from?

Have been looking at paintings for the longest time and I am too lazy to paint myself too. :P

Hi

this is from AE. Less than $50 if I remember correctly

Hi sforshor,

I have been reading your blog for few days since its like up to 20 pages now , and still counting =)

No doubt Javerson is a good one, because I read some other blog also recommend his work. Thank you for sharing. I'm considering to get quote from him. I don't need details, but maybe can you share the total cost to engage with Javerson? I just need a gauge of how much will it cost to engage an ID for the amount of work you have done.

I'm also doing my reno few months later, could you share your contact for the LED distributor contact?

may PM me or email at sean_ssh81@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Edited by seansow

Hi sforshor,

I have been reading your blog for few days since its like up to 20 pages now , and still counting =)

No doubt Javerson is a good one, because I read some other blog also recommend his work. Thank you for sharing. I'm considering to get quote from him. I don't need details, but maybe can you share the total cost to engage with Javerson? I just need a gauge of how much will it cost to engage an ID for the amount of work you have done.

I'm also doing my reno few months later, could you share your contact for the LED distributor contact?

may PM me or email at sean_ssh81@yahoo.com

Thanks !

PMed good luck bro

Hi sforshor, thanks for taking the time to document your journey and sharing your contacts. Kindly pm me the contact and details of your led supplier.

Thanks for your help!

Decaf

Hi sforshor, thanks for taking the time to document your journey and sharing your contacts. Kindly pm me the contact and details of your led supplier.

Thanks for your help!

Decaf

ok good luck

Hi bro. Nicely done home. Please pm me the contact for the LED distributor. Wonder if you are also comfortable to also share the detailed quotation for your renovation cos I'm planning to use the same ID. Thanks in advance.