Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

My custom made mirror with golden frame finally put up...... Trying to make my living room bigger, else it will be very bland .

hc3c.jpg

And follow by the Fridge, wife just love this Samsung side by side.

The passage is just nice for it to come in.... my Carpenter holds his breath when he saw this.

n4c3.jpg

And also follow by the Sofa and the dining table. Place is small, so only allowed Sofa not longer than 2.5m

And the marble table is one of my favorite purchase, but they sent the wrong colour marble, they will replace the pure white marble for me in week time. Use first lor.

63b9.jpg

5mqc.jpg

Taobao tatami coffee table fit nicely, carpet yet to put up as workers in and out, very dusty.

x5rl.jpg

And finally fridge is cooled, very fast .

jsvo.jpg

Still waiting for some more items to be deliver.....

Marble table from where?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Marble table from where?

Hi

I will not recommend items not to standard so I skip this.... bad service from this company!

wow like the mirror. me also looking for mirror at dining table wall saw at ikea but is slim and long. Can share contact and cost for your gold frame mirror?

like ur the dining table also. Me hunting for long round end (like oval one) but cant find those with modern wooden leg. can share ur cost & contact?

wow like the mirror. me also looking for mirror at dining table wall saw at ikea but is slim and long. Can share contact and cost for your gold frame mirror?

like ur the dining table also. Me hunting for long round end (like oval one) but cant find those with modern wooden leg. can share ur cost & contact?

The mirror I custom made in an Indian shop at kallang Bahru. As for the marble table, skip them, bad service!

Anyone can share his/her experience on sfoshor recommended led distributor esp on parts quality, any failure occur after used for a couple of months.

P/S : sfoshor - I'm just try to gather some feedback from ppl bought led lights from the led distributor. hope you don't mind.. sharing is caring :)

Anyone can share his/her experience on sfoshor recommended led distributor esp on parts quality, any failure occur after used for a couple of months.

P/S : sfoshor - I'm just try to gather some feedback from ppl bought led lights from the led distributor. hope you don't mind.. sharing is caring :)

Why do I mind? I got nothing related to the seller. As I love the LED I purchased, I strongly recommend him. Friends here buying or not buying from him nothing to do with me......... but something to take note, many self promoters in this Forum....

Edited by sforshor

Hi sforshor

Congratulations on your reno. Looks great and thanks for a very informative blog. I too will be doing my reno soon. Could you kindly share the contact for your id and led distributor? Thanks.

Edited by waytogo