Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi sforshor

Congratulations on your reno. Looks great and thanks for a very informative blog. I too will be doing my reno soon. Could you kindly share the contact for your id and led distributor? Thanks.

Pmed good luck! :0

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi sforshor

I just read through all 20 pages of ur blog. Congrats and I hope ure all settled in!

Would u kindly share with me ur led contacts and ur breakdown from the id if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks a lot and I really love your lights! Will take up ur recommendation on AE. Thanks once again!

Hi sforshor

I just read through all 20 pages of ur blog. Congrats and I hope ure all settled in!

Would u kindly share with me ur led contacts and ur breakdown from the id if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks a lot and I really love your lights! Will take up ur recommendation on AE. Thanks once again!

Thanks. And I will like to insert something. On line purchasing is all luck. You buy fancy or chandelier lights etc, it's definitely cheaper but never invest in down lights or strips online.

Purchase it locally will always be much more expensive for all those lights but trust me, if anything wrong within weeks or months, the local supplier will bear the responsibilities without fail. If it's from TB etc, some will and some will not.

I met an unpleasant encounter with other product I purchased from TB to share. The seller willing to exchange or even refund the defect product, including I ship back the defect item back to them costing $100 + , think again, who will want to .......... ?

Thanks. And I will like to insert something. On line purchasing is all luck. You buy fancy or chandelier lights etc, it's definitely cheaper but never invest in down lights or strips online.

Purchase it locally will always be much more expensive for all those lights but trust me, if anything wrong within weeks or months, the local supplier will bear the responsibilities without fail. If it's from TB etc, some will and some will not.

I met an unpleasant encounter with other product I purchased from TB to share. The seller willing to exchange or even refund the defect product, including I ship back the defect item back to them costing $100 + , think again, who will want to .......... ?

This is my second renovation, I'm not very experience but at least I been through what to Dos & Don't ... for a smooth Reno. Good luck !

Hi,

can pm me the glass door and the shower screen door contact too? send to my email hazeltanww@gmail.com

thanks!

aSteRuS

How much is it for the glass toilet door and where to get ah?

Hi,

can pm me the glass door and the shower screen door contact too? send to my email hazeltanww@gmail.com

thanks!

aSteRuS

Hi I posted somewhere in my Blog. Thanks for reading :jammin:

Hi, read through yr whole blog.. Really detailed.. Could u pm me yr id Javerson and led Gary contact. It would be great if u can share yr quotations too. Thanks.

Hi, read through yr whole blog.. Really detailed.. Could u pm me yr id Javerson and led Gary contact. It would be great if u can share yr quotations too. Thanks.

Thanks for reading friend.... :)