Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Hi bro how the LED faucet so far? Any feedback? Was thinking of getting one.

And also your kitchen faucet, is it good?

Everything is good to date. But if you thinking of the LED faucet, i will advise you to install a bigger and deep basin. The water is strong and the faucet itself is very bulky..... Like mine a shallow basin, it's not very practical. After all, it's very nice when the LED light strike

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Shor, thank you for sharing your blog. Really interested in your ID. Do u mind sharing your ID quotation and LED's distributor's contact? can PM me or email doubleeyelid @ yahoo. com. sg Many thanks!!!

Hi sfoshor can share me your led distributor I ask something ago maybe you forget can you sent me again thank,may I know if basin hole if drill by the basin seller or your contractor please advise thank

Hi sforshor,

Thank you for sharing your renovation journey and love your white kitchen.

I would love to have an all-white kitchen for my 5A resale but am concerned about the high maintenance as we cook daily.

Anyway, would you be kind enough to share your contact for the LED light distributor as well as the carpenter?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Bro,

I like your house and kitchen overall design a lot!

Can pm me your the quotation/price you gotten from Jav?

And LED distributor?

Thank you so much for the trouble !

Hi sfoshor can share me your led distributor I ask something ago maybe you forget can you sent me again thank,may I know if basin hole if drill by the basin seller or your contractor please advise thank

Ok

Edited by sforshor

Contractor quoted you , so it will be contractor. If you want the seller, they will charge you also

Hi sforshor,

Thank you for sharing your renovation journey and love your white kitchen.

I would love to have an all-white kitchen for my 5A resale but am concerned about the high maintenance as we cook daily.

Anyway, would you be kind enough to share your contact for the LED light distributor as well as the carpenter?

Thank you in advance.

Cooking daily means you need to clean after the cooking. As far as I am concern, make an effort and habit to clean it, it shouldn't be an issue. You want white, is like that one......... but of course I feel that is clean and spacious when the theme is white. But some will find it bland.

a man's poison is another man's meat

Hi bring may I know what brand paint and code you use for you hall and master room it seem nice and natural thank.

Forgot the code but it's called Light Cocoa