Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CharisOng

Modern Cozy Home @ Greenleaf

The toilet tiles stain is what I don't like abt Hdb tiles, very diff to wash.. Hope my overlaying tiles will not have this problem. Wonder why sudden delay too, we past by last week and worker told us this week hand over to Hdb liao

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Can share with me where u get your MBR 2, 3 and toilet?

Thank you

Sorry I dont get what you mean. Get what for my MBR, 2, 3 and toilet?

The toilet tiles stain is what I don't like abt Hdb tiles, very diff to wash.. Hope my overlaying tiles will not have this problem. Wonder why sudden delay too, we past by last week and worker told us this week hand over to Hdb liao

I really hope all the nightmare is over and I can move in smoothly. I think there's alot of defects complaints from alot of owners. I wonder why soilbuild standards can get pass the inspection. :bangwall: Jiak Lui one lor.

• Like 1

Very interesting design for the false wall in the living room!!

Charis, can you share with me the quotation as well? :D

Very interesting design for the false wall in the living room!!

Charis, can you share with me the quotation as well? :D

Thanks jair. I cant provide breakdown cost to be fair to my ID. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/64878-modern-cozy-home-greenleaf/?p=848953

Sorry..I mean where u got your ceiling light from.

MBR is cove lighting (using t5s) & 2 x 18W LED downlight

Kitchen, Toilets, BR 2 & 3 ceiling lights are from taobao.

Edited by CharisOng

Status Update: Day 48 (14 June 2014)

Today my ID hand over the unit back to us. There are some more touch ups to do but we will collate them all and he will arrange his guys to come back to touch up.

Overall I'm quite impressed with his work and his passion for this field. Thumbs up for him! He indeed fulfilled his promise.. He really did monitor the progress very closely. He will update me with pictures or progress status when I'm at work. I will go down after work to see what has been done. Very detailed and experienced ID who knows what he is doing. Listens to our wants and needs and plan & advice us accordingly. He is also very prompt at replying my whatapps msg. Like 80% of time is almost immediate! Very ONz.. haha.

KitchenComparison.jpg

Curtains are installed today as well.. I love them sooooo much..

2014-06-14191417.jpg

Day & Night Curtains @ MBR

2014-06-14191102.jpg

Close up @ Day & Night Curtains

2014-06-14154307.jpg

Timber Blinds for BR2 & BR3

IMG-20140614-WA0021.jpg

2014-06-14144539.jpg

How much is your living room set of curtains? Is it expensive ? I custom made mine from taobao hope it fits

Aspialle, hmm I dont have the cost for just living room set. Total I spent around $1.6k on them.

Hi,

Can pm me your ID contact and company details? I will be getting my keys in about 2 months time. By the way your floor plan is same as mine..

Thanks & Regards...

I had meet with the ID that you engage, i can say that he is very knowledgeable and give us alot of idea...

Can share with me how you set-up your home network? Does the new hdb now all come with cat6 at all rooms?

I had meet with the ID that you engage, i can say that he is very knowledgeable and give us alot of idea...

Can share with me how you set-up your home network? Does the new hdb now all come with cat6 at all rooms?

He's good? Ya he is knowledgeable. He know his work well.. :good:

Hmm new hdb flats have concealed cat6 cables for telephone points (rj11).. I merely get this networking guy help me to convert the rj11 (3 bedrooms) to rj45. Singtel ONT & router are placed in my utility box.

He's good? Ya he is knowledgeable. He know his work well.. :good:

Hmm new hdb flats have concealed cat6 cables for telephone points (rj11).. I merely get this networking guy help me to convert the rj11 (3 bedrooms) to rj45. Singtel ONT & router are placed in my utility box.

Yup he's good.

Can post a photo of your utility box? Got enough space to put ONT & router inside? How do you go wireless when you place the router inside the box?

Yup he's good.

Can post a photo of your utility box? Got enough space to put ONT & router inside? How do you go wireless when you place the router inside the box?

Hmm... I ask my id to put shelving board in my utility box. So I have space to put everything inside. Lucky Singtel provided a multi plug, if not I can't have everything set up. Dunno will they charge me for that multi plug not. Lol. Hmm wireless for living room is still strong. For bedrooms, I will be putting asus ac68u in br2. So it will cover all bedrooms n toilets.

Currently I don't have picture of my utility box and my db box. Once I take picture, I'll share it.

Hi Charis

luv your blog and following the reno progress.

Pls pm over your id contact.

I should be taking my keys at 524A soon, similar layout as yours but 5H.

Thanks!

Hi charis and tgleaf

Have u all realized there are plenty of centipedes and millipedes over at the pavement?? Not a few but a lot! Went to bto in sengkang, also same issue...