Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Shah

Overhauling At Marine Terrace

Hi all! Sorry for the lack of updates since JULY! We delayed our renovation works for a month due to moving issues, and with work and the frequent go-arounds to find stuff for the house I have absolutely no time to blog :(

Anyway here I am for an update to our almost complete house. I'll post some of the pics I took along the way to show how much it has changed. I'll be taking more pics tomorrow to show you the current state of our house, which I totally love heehee..

I'm sorry for the small/blur pics, blame my old iphone lol.

gallery_62237_442_307523.png

Toilet and shower after hacking and tiling. See how small they are?? The kitchen on the right has also undergone hacking, tiling and re-plastering of walls.

gallery_62237_442_406462.jpg

We have colour!! By sheer coincidence or maybe its just our family everyone chose different shades of blue. The light turquoise is for our utility room and parent's bedroom, the center blue is my bro's room while the dark blue is mine :) The painters had not painted the top part of the wall then though.

gallery_62237_442_13384.jpg

Our accent wall that stretches from the living room to kitchen is charcoal grey. The photo on the right shows our beautiful fan too..

gallery_62237_442_180817.jpg

Our wires are up!! Following the raw/industrial look that I want, we chose the black electrical tubing and the contrast between the white walls and the piping is awesome! The second photo shows our toilet/shower plumen lights. I was scared that they wouldn't be bright enough but in such a small space they work well. Lastly, the cupboards went in too.

gallery_62237_442_210899.jpg

What's the difference?? Hehe we changed all our windows too. If you look at previous photos the dark window frames did darken the house so we chose to go with white powder-coated windows to brighten up our house. Being on level 3 we need all the light we could get =)

You guys could also see that part of my TV feature wall is up. I love the brick as it brings a bit of texture and colour to that plain wall.

So that's it for now. I promise to have the next one up soon before my Phuket trip this weekend :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation