Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi friends,

I am new to this forum. Im buying a new resale flat. Planning to renovate with granite flooring in living.

My current flat got granite flooring - I am quite addicted to it. I see there is not much information on granite flooring except that it is too expensive and difficult to maintain. But I used granite in my current flat for over 12 years - no problem at all.

Any idea how much it will cost? Any reliable ID / contractor who can do the job well.

• Like 2

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you are only laying granite tiles, you may want to approach granite tile suppliers (so many of them, just flip a random Home&Decor magazine and you will see a few) directly.

If granite flooring is part of many works that you are going to do, then it is best to park this under the ID contractor's scope.

• Like 1

Thanks Bro Nerrad.

I spoke to few IDs. They are all against granite. They all say expensive, difficult to install, porous - so any spill will be problem etc.,

Any friends out there who have installed granite flooring and find it good?

Any recommended suppliers and installers? Please PM me.

Hi anyone out there, who already researched the best places to buy tiles:

Is Hafary more expensive say Soon Bee Huat? Any other suggested places to check out?

Hi aluka, got my tiles mainly from both companies... Both sides have good buys.. depending on the type of tiles and costs you are looking for and willing to pay.. Was at Hafary today, there were some offers for european tiles, fyi.