Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luvhenny

Finally Sign With Him After Shortlist/view More Then 20+ Id...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow, very hardworking. No free lunch.

Don't conclude anything before delivery, and after the rain showers follow with sun shines.

I said before, IDs' quotes are 'copies from the same book'. Soup change, ingredients remain unchanged.

Color here a bit shade there a bit, talk here a little, twist there a bit...pictures look different.

Personally, i prefer 'gong gong' IDs, who don't 'color' things.

Hi

Ya agree with you, after delivery will post some pictures.

Btw anyone got lobang for cheap/good quality furniture and electronics shop to recommend? Prefer credit card installment due to budget constraint.

Btw anyone got lobang for cheap/good quality furniture and electronics shop to recommend? Prefer credit card installment due to budget constraint.

Wedding/buy house/reno are 'huge capital expenditure' periods in one's life phases.

Live within means, keep spares for rainy days.

Fasten the belt and bite the bullets first, always.

Sunny days will come. Then you can lend 'umbrella' to banks.

Credit cards charges at daily compounding interest rate, is equivalent to about 24% pa rate.

It is another 'Ah Long' who takes away yr umbrella in raining days.

Or switch off the 'tap' when you're in need for water.

https://www.mlaw.gov.sg/content/ipto/en/news/announcements/statistics.html

There are no 'cheap' things in Singapore. Don't believe?

Do you often experience what others buy always cheaper than what you have bought?

Consumption/spending is always between 'needs' and 'wants'.

Defer your consumption, after some time, you'd find you were right - no needs and no wants.

Once bought - already history, don't compare. No u-turn allowed.

When younger, i liked Ikea's original pine - colour fades fast and now felt the wood has 'hollow' feel.

Now I love solid teak's natural color and the feel without nails, Scanteak - but i don't like those sharp corners.

Tastes change.

Edited by bepgof

Hi all

Sorry for late reply, will post some screenshot soon before msg you for my ID contact.
Must see the workmanship 1st and all I quote will provide too, if not no point share
my ID to you.