Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissgurami

Hopefully "shabby Chic" Em

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I had a similar kitchen light at my previous flat but I super regret it. Because the cover of the light make it so that only a certain area in the kitchen is lighted up, it made my kitchen dark even if it was lighted. In the end, I took out the cover and just had the bulb. You might want to take that into consideration.

Haha, that's the reason why I asked initially ...Wah, the response here FnF sia ... :P

Haha, that's the reason why I asked initially ...Wah, the response here FnF sia ... :P

LOL! I have 2 more light points over the laminate countertop so keeping that just in case my kitchen is too dark.

Don't really like the standard showers so these are the ones for my 3 bathrooms , fits in my aged appearance look :jammin:

Master Bathroom

showermaster.jpg

My Girls' Bathroom

shower2.jpg

Common Bathroom

shower1.jpg

Edited by kissgurami

Heya Kissgurami,

Would you be able to share your id through PM? I know that you mentioned this would only be revealed at the end.. So kind of asking for a favour as we are looking for IDs currently as well.

If you don't mind, do let me know the ballpark figure for your Reno.

TIA

Heya Kissgurami,

Would you be able to share your id through PM? I know that you mentioned this would only be revealed at the end.. So kind of asking for a favour as we are looking for IDs currently as well.

If you don't mind, do let me know the ballpark figure for your Reno.

TIA

Drop you a pm.

Kind of missed knowing what's happening with my place. So I went to take a peek at my place after work today. It was late when I reached so the photos are kind of dim.

My ID had the floor washed so I can get my stuff out of storage to save $ :)

This is my shabby chic themed flooring, wood like with greyish tone like wood planks. I didn't opt for the zig-zag and prefer the structured lines for the plank look. :thumbs up:

img_20140904_192039_edit.jpg

My distressed wood flooring look for my kitchen and balcony. Shabby Chic is having that aged appearance look :dancingqueen:

img_20140904_192057_edit.jpg