Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissgurami

Hopefully "shabby Chic" Em

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Saw a metal white Stool at Forty-Two & Got it! (delivery is 1st Nov so I will need to patiently wait)

I tend to work on my laptop & cook at times so having 2 stools at the laminate table which will be my breakfast + multi purpose counter top will be so cosy!

chair.jpg

• Like 1

Nothing much happening for my place this week except polishing of the floor which is taking place tomorrow. Wondering how the walnut floors will turn out.

Scoured around for fans. ideally I wish to get haiku but kind of out of my budget for now. Eventually I am settling on Fanco fans - still pondering which model.

Edited by kissgurami

My effort to build my mini garden at my balcony and chanced upon this aqua distressed shabby chic planter! :)

Intending to have a Herb Garden Setup to have fresh herbs for cooking. Herbs on my list are Oregano, Sweet Basil, Rosemary & Thyme!

41nTZ-0aWmL.jpg

Went to take a peek! Partition Boards for my walk and my girls' walk in up!! Simply Excited!!

Kind of a cost saving measure since a full on walk in would set me back by alot. Having a partition board and the internal will be by Ikea Algot will kind of half the cost :D

It is still bare and not painted yet but I can't when it is painted and fitted with the railings!

img_20140904_192728_edit1.jpg

img_20140904_192638_edit1.jpg

My Girls' Walk In

img_20140906_135912.jpg

Sorry, can I rant a little?

Dislike the metal beam, am till pondering what to do with it. and a bird pooped on my white balcony!!

img_20140906_134049.jpg

Kind of missed knowing what's happening with my place. So I went to take a peek at my place after work today. It was late when I reached so the photos are kind of dim.

My ID had the floor washed so I can get my stuff out of storage to save $ :)

This is my shabby chic themed flooring, wood like with greyish tone like wood planks. I didn't opt for the zig-zag and prefer the structured lines for the plank look. :thumbs up:

img_20140904_192039_edit.jpg

My distressed wood flooring look for my kitchen and balcony. Shabby Chic is having that aged appearance look :dancingqueen:

img_20140904_192057_edit.jpg

Wwoo .. So in love with the flooring, where did you purchased those tiles?

Dislike the metal beam, am till pondering what to do with it. and a bird pooped on my white balcony!!

img_20140906_134049.jpg

I think you can do window frame up but however you will need to get approval from PE and HDB.

(*Saw some of the EM outside have it)

I think you can do window frame up but however you will need to get approval from PE and HDB.

(*Saw some of the EM outside have it)

Oh.... I want to do shutters and don't like the window look.... Not sure if the beam can be painted though

Polishing and varnishing completed for staircase and upper floor!

The walnut shade wasn't the same as what I thought it would be but at least it isn't the teak light brown colour. Another surprise was the parquet checker boxes, took a while and I blinked my eyes to see if that was what I was seeing. After that few minutes, it grew me and add character to the floor. Woody look and no glossy varnish! ID is kind of getting on to what I am aiming for so he told his guys not to have the glossy varnish and did the matt look. It fits in my other unseen theme which is "lazy theme" :P

With the matt look, I don't have to worry about foot prints :)! Yay!

snapshot.jpg

The walk-in is a good idea. Where is it created?

Went to take a peek! Partition Boards for my walk and my girls' walk in up!! Simply Excited!!

Kind of a cost saving measure since a full on walk in would set me back by alot. Having a partition board and the internal will be by Ikea Algot will kind of half the cost :D

It is still bare and not painted yet but I can't when it is painted and fitted with the railings!

img_20140904_192728_edit1.jpg

img_20140904_192638_edit1.jpg

My Girls' Walk In

img_20140906_135912.jpg

Sorry, can I rant a little?

img_20140906_134049.jpg