Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kissgurami

Hopefully "shabby Chic" Em

Shabby Chic & Modern Shabby Chic Master Bathroom!

My Master bathroom is decked out in Modern Shabby Chic which has Black in it!! This is different from my rest of my Shabby Chic White EM :thumbs up:

master-bathroom.jpg

My 2nd Shabby Chic Decor bathroom hehehehe! White tiles with soft floral designs on it!

bathroom2.jpg

This comes the 3rd Shabby Chic Bathroom! With textured tiles in white!

bathroom3.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My CRAZY REFURBISHED WHITE DOOR for the Store under the staircase!!! Swooooooooooning! I nearly went with baby blue and was worried it might make my house into a baby boy nursery feel so am really glad I stuck with white! :wub:

img_20140826_175830_edit.jpg

Hi Kissgurami

I am interested to paint my door white as well. May I know how was it done? Does the contractor sand it and then hand painted it?

Cheers

Rosicky

My CRAZY REFURBISHED WHITE DOOR for the Store under the staircase!!! Swooooooooooning! I nearly went with baby blue and was worried it might make my house into a baby boy nursery feel so am really glad I stuck with white! :wub:

img_20140826_175830_edit.jpg

Hi Kissgurami

I am interested to paint my door white as well. May I know how was it done? Does the contractor sand it and then hand painted it?

Cheers

Rosicky

Hi Rosicky,

It was done by Nippon Paint and not by my contractor. Not sure if they did sand it down, I can ask them later.

Your reno is fast and furious...

That is because my reno has already started 3 weeks back but I couldn't follow due to work and the whole process is delayed due to me rather than my ID..... Think my ID is shaking his head.

painting started last week actually.

Hehehe.. no wonder.. I missed out the first post.. but still faster than mine... Mine started for 1 month already but painting still haven't start.. Guess is due to the delay for my windows.. :)

Good mummy to agree Frozen theme for your kids. My daughter would die to have Frozen theme too if given the choice. But thinking of :

1) extra blue paint

2) I don't know how to draw Elsa or Anna

3) just a passing trend

So I will be using acrylic paint to paint more classic cartoons like animals, castle, rainbows..easier and lasting. Haha. My daughter is 5 btw. Can't wait to see the Frozen room!

My Pantry Work in Progress!

This is how it looks like when you walk into the kitchen. Checking if my purse can fit in a sliding door which I am hoping I can!

img_20140826_175940_edit.jpg

That's the view from the Balcony. The first opening is the 3rd Bathroom and the 2nd is the Pantry. Didn't notice until my friend pointed out the misalignment of height so going to check with ID tomorrow.

img_20140826_180346_edit.jpg

The Pantry Space which can fit in shelving and decent amount to hoard my groceries and pots & pans & Kitchen Appliances. My table top oven is going in there as well. Magic will happen!!

img_20140826_181333_edit.jpg

Wow! Ur fren must have 'eagle eyes' to notice the misalignment!! lolx

Good mummy to agree Frozen theme for your kids. My daughter would die to have Frozen theme too if given the choice. But thinking of :

1) extra blue paint

2) I don't know how to draw Elsa or Anna

3) just a passing trend

So I will be using acrylic paint to paint more classic cartoons like animals, castle, rainbows..easier and lasting. Haha. My daughter is 5 btw. Can't wait to see the Frozen room!

They are compromising with me on no posters :sport-smiley-018: , my girls are 9 and 8 so not sure how long this will last hehehe but I hope it keeps them girly

Most likely will try to get Frozen bedsheets for them bu the colour theme will be frozen but not decked out like a disney store :yamseng:

Hehehe.. no wonder.. I missed out the first post.. but still faster than mine... Mine started for 1 month already but painting still haven't start.. Guess is due to the delay for my windows.. :)

Ya the reno would have been done already but I just dragged with items. Now pending showers and lights from taobao. my ID was like having a minor nag at me *lol*

My Shabby Chic Loot Part !! :yamseng:

The blue distressed mirror is the ultimate shabby chic look! Intending to have it hung at my 3rd bathroom as vanity mirror! Black Vintage Mirror for my master Bathroom and haven't quite figured out yet what to have for my 2nd bathroom but definitely something with distressed wood is on the books!!

loot.jpg

Those are door knobs :D

I thought so.. but so this means the doors that you attach these to, cannot be locked huh. don't see any keyhole. lol and it's a one-way knob? As in, open from one side with the knob but other side can't huh