Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

~punggol-lalaland~

Hi Ah Guan, Congrat on ur reno saw from Intra u had signed up with Angeline. :notti:

Yeah u r right once they start work they are veri fast. 8|

Hope to see more pic from u, ur hse sure will turn out veri nice. :deal:

Very fast indeed. Angeline told us that all will be ready in 2weeks. ah_guan & me are like :horse: jaw drop to the ground. She's very efficient. We met her on Sunday for discussion with the electrican and air-con ppl @ the hse. Ystd night , the floor is protected with cardboard.

i think the workers are there today doing the trunking and paint works now. :dancingqueen:

I noticed you are getting your lights from VLUX. Is it recommended by your I.D? Last time, I bought my lights from there also with the recommendations of my I.D but i find the prices are on the high side...........

Yah , it's recommended by ID.

It's on abit on the high side but we're lazy to shop for more. It's within our budget so we *close 1 eye*

No strength to go ask shop by shop 8|

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HD also finally rectified all our flooring :notti:

Before

262798_f7d4f2d81174145732_l.jpg

After

262774_96f2bc1b1174145578_l.jpg

Before

262804_456dfe151174145772_l.jpg

After

262808_8f14a60e1174145794_l.jpg

Finally settled on our sofa today 8|:deal:

New fabric design with 20% discount :dancingqueen:! Yippee

Total damage done - $ 1280 8|

262757_3a7a3e8b1174145436_l.jpg

:horse: Wao...Ur sofa very nice lei...

:notti: Wao...Ur sofa very nice lei...

This sofa fabric very nice right...

But it is rejected by ID as she said that the flower pattern look too retro for my modern hse :deal:

Strawberry was smiling all the way when the ID said this

:dancingqueen:

Thanks

I have to agree that they are **** fast. I was shock when they told me the complete date.

Just hope the hse will turn out to be wat i imagine :notti:

Yr reno also by them right? Complete already?

I kpo help Cantona7 answer your question. His house also done up by Intra but of different ID. I agreed with you that they are indeed very fast. And fast does not mean sloppy work, they did a very good job for my case. Btw my house also done up by Angeline.

Dun worry, your house will be well taken care of :deal: ...heehee... Looking forward for pics of your completed house. heehee

:bow:

I kpo help Cantona7 answer your question. His house also done up by Intra but of different ID. I agreed with you that they are indeed very fast. And fast does not mean sloppy work, they did a very good job for my case. Btw my house also done up by Angeline.

Dun worry, your house will be well taken care of :) ...heehee... Looking forward for pics of your completed house. heehee

I believe his hse is in good hand too :bow:

From the way i see she coordinate the different ppl when we meet on site, I feel my hse is in good hand

After we go thru the choosing of laminate and the colour, i feel even more confident

Yr house completed already? Got pic to show me?

I believe his hse is in good hand too :bow:

From the way i see she coordinate the different ppl when we meet on site, I feel my hse is in good hand

After we go thru the choosing of laminate and the colour, i feel even more confident

Yr house completed already? Got pic to show me?

I would like to show my house pics but my gf disallow me to do so. Anyway We have a nice working relationship with Angeline. My house was completed on Jan. If you ask her whether she know anyone from Jurong West blk987B, I hope she rem us. Btw I also buy the same aircon unit from Hong Tar and got the lightings from Vlux. I think she would recommend the same curtain supplier also.

Hi Ah Guan,

My reno will be by Angeline too... Waiting to see the drawings next month.. :bow:

Hi Dfish, finally Angeline get back to u har thought u had been waiting veri long.

So u all can share infor with each other seem ur hse are done by Angeline. :bow:

Hi Ah Guan,

My reno will be by Angeline too... Waiting to see the drawings next month.. :bath:

Good decision :bleah:

I would like to show my house pics but my gf disallow me to do so. Anyway We have a nice working relationship with Angeline. My house was completed on Jan. If you ask her whether she know anyone from Jurong West blk987B, I hope she rem us. Btw I also buy the same aircon unit from Hong Tar and got the lightings from Vlux. I think she would recommend the same curtain supplier also.

Its okie then, i believe the end result will be :notti:

I ask her the next time i meet her.

U also brought the heavy industries? Hw is it?

That air con guy told me that this unit had 4 green ticks, but i check on the website but it is not

Me ask him that and he told me that it is approve and yet to update in the website only

Will ask the aircon guy again when they going to install the unit.

Me also buying the curtain from the same supplier, the quote he gave me is :bath:

Hi Dfish, finally Angeline get back to u har thought u had been waiting veri long.

So u all can share infor with each other seem ur hse are done by Angeline. :bleah:

:good::P:dancingqueen::bleah:

My thread become Angeline fan club meeting area already

Haa haa

Good decision :good:

Its okie then, i believe the end result will be :P

I ask her the next time i meet her.

U also brought the heavy industries? Hw is it?

That air con guy told me that this unit had 4 green ticks, but i check on the website but it is not

Me ask him that and he told me that it is approve and yet to update in the website only

Will ask the aircon guy again when they going to install the unit.

Me also buying the curtain from the same supplier, the quote he gave me is :good:

:dunno::dunno::notti::good:

My thread become Angeline fan club meeting area already

Haa haa

The aircon so far so good. Did not cause me any problem. My electrical bills also not high, though i did not on the aircon so often. I actually come down to their office and their staff shows me the calculation that this aircon saves electricity. Also cool down the place quite fast.

Yeah... Let's form her fan club. :bangwall:

The aircon so far so good. Did not cause me any problem. My electrical bills also not high, though i did not on the aircon so often. I actually come down to their office and their staff shows me the calculation that this aircon saves electricity. Also cool down the place quite fast.

Yeah... Let's form her fan club. :bangwall:

I think the reason we brought this is because the unit in the living room is not too big

We just wait for his so call report to show us that this aircon unit pass the testing by NEA

I think my progress is very fast.

Today went to check my hse. The kerb for the fridge, w/m and cabinet is done

All the pipe and aircon trucking is done

The running of the trunking and pipe is not bad and quite neatly done

The electrical works for the light, power pt and cable pt is also lay and in place

Dun knw if this is consider fast but for me, i think i can take over the flat in 2 week time

:dunno::dunno::notti:

Haaa... all her user can come in share their experience here then

I think the reason we brought this is because the unit in the living room is not too big

We just wait for his so call report to show us that this aircon unit pass the testing by NEA

The electrical works for the light, power pt and cable pt is also lay and in place

Dun knw if this is consider fast but for me, i think i can take over the flat in 2 week time

:bangwall::dunno::dunno:

That time when i buy, they say heavy industries have not send this aircon for testing, tats why have not obtained the ticks. Dun know how true is tat. :P Hope can see the report myself, if it has now obtained the ticks.

That time I also consider ME easyclean, but easyclean more exp. And we are paying for their advertising fee. :good:

:notti::good::good:

For my reno, they took slightly more than a month to complete because my reno is during the peak period. (last Dec) For your case I think it would be faster.

That time when i buy, they say heavy industries have not send this aircon for testing, tats why have not obtained the ticks. Dun know how true is tat. :bangwall: Hope can see the report myself, if it has now obtained the ticks.

That time I also consider ME easyclean, but easyclean more exp. And we are paying for their advertising fee. :dunno:

For my reno, they took slightly more than a month to complete because my reno is during the peak period. (last Dec) For your case I think it would be faster.

When they show me the ticks, then i inform u. I ask that aircon ppl, he say if dun have tick, i dun have to pay for the aircon...

I think mine is faster cos i dun need to do any tilling at all

Its all carpentary works only

When they show me the ticks, then i inform u. I ask that aircon ppl, he say if dun have tick, i dun have to pay for the aircon...

I think mine is faster cos i dun need to do any tilling at all

Its all carpentary works only

I dun have any hacking and tilling also. Godd luck for your reno. Angeline muz be very happy if we form her fan club...haha...:bangwall:

I dun have any hacking and tilling also. Godd luck for your reno. Angeline muz be very happy if we form her fan club...haha...:bangwall:

Think that period is the peak period for renovation ba.

But is all over already, now its time to enjoy the hse

Haaa... dun think she knw of this website