Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

~punggol-lalaland~

Hi Dfish, finally Angeline get back to u har thought u had been waiting veri long.

So u all can share infor with each other seem ur hse are done by Angeline. :bangwall:

No lar.. not me who complain wait very long... I have been liasing with her since last Dec but only confirmed the contract recently. Would have started the reno in Apr if not for my parents objecting us to commence work in the month of Qing Ming...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hey.. need some advice from you guys on aircon...

Cos I’ll be checking out Hong Tar this weekend…

What’s the diff between Heavy Industries and Mitsubishi Electric? I’m think of getting the Starmex Non-Invertor System 3.. Is this the easy clean type?

That time when you confirm with Hong Tar, do you confirm on your 1st visit or much later during the detail design?

Hey.. need some advice from you guys on aircon...

Cos I’ll be checking out Hong Tar this weekend…

What’s the diff between Heavy Industries and Mitsubishi Electric? I’m think of getting the Starmex Non-Invertor System 3.. Is this the easy clean type?

That time when you confirm with Hong Tar, do you confirm on your 1st visit or much later during the detail design?

Starmex there is only one type, easyclean. More exp than the heavy industries as it is easier to clean. Heavy industries and Mitsubishi Electric are 2 different companies. For more info on aircon, can refer to this site: http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/ . It provides u with lot of info. The type of trunking and insulation materials are also very important. Depending on usage, consider between inverter and non-inverter.

That time, Angeline arrange for the aircon man to come to my house before renovation. And we discuss the trunking layout on the spot, followed by the costing. Then we sign on the spot.

Starmex there is only one type, easyclean. More exp than the heavy industries as it is easier to clean. Heavy industries and Mitsubishi Electric are 2 different companies. For more info on aircon, can refer to this site: http://singapore-aircon.blogspot.com/ . It provides u with lot of info. The type of trunking and insulation materials are also very important. Depending on usage, consider between inverter and non-inverter.

That time, Angeline arrange for the aircon man to come to my house before renovation. And we discuss the trunking layout on the spot, followed by the costing. Then we sign on the spot.

I read somewhere in the forum that Heavy industries is make from china and then Mitsubishi Electric is make from japan. Dun knw hw true.

Then for Mitsubishi Electric, if u choose inverter, it had 4 ticks for the green label thing

The Heavy industries, was told there is also 4 ticks but not update in the website

I think they provide class '0' insulator and dun knw hw many inch piping

If in doubt, ask the aircon ppl till u are clear.

As long u dun feel comfortable, u can just tell them u want to source for other company

This one i not too sure where it is make from, just read from somewhere.

Then one more different is that the size of the aircon unit in the living

The Heavy industries unit is smaller as compare to Mitsubishi Electric

Thanks for the info guys!

I've read good comments about Hong Tar in another forum and many of the residents in my neighbourhood have also got them to do the aircon, some more Hong Tar is recommended by Angeline… so no worries :yamseng: Jus not sure whether to confirm now or later.

Ah Guan, check with you… how many lighting points you have? Cos yoir lighting cost seems on the high side..

Hi Dfish,

The $1850 consist of the following. simple looking but expensive :yamseng: Never knew lights could cost so much. The cost is better explain in pics :D

1* Dining Lights

348040_eea0eec11175052140_m.jpg

Effect that the light will bring out.

348045_b15c319f1175052177_m.jpg

15 * downlights

348023_12edf12d1175052035_m.jpg

1 * 2 set of halogen

348026_b6ddbedb1175052057_m.jpg

1 * 3 set of halogen

348032_bb466b4f1175052084_m.jpg

3 * single halogen lights

348036_7c5f57391175052100_m.jpg

4 * Florencent tube - Normal warm light tubes :notti:

3 * hamburger light

347969_1033e63a1175051765_m.jpg

347973_21aef68f1175051786_m.jpg

2 * Bedroom lights in red and silver

347908_c0d1399b1175051356_m.jpg

347936_607bba4b1175051585_m.jpg

2 * Kitchen lights

347959_3a7a8aeb1175051719_m.jpg

Strawberry, I have the same downlights, halogen lights and the hamburger lights as yours. The bedroom light is the same design as urs but mine is rectangular. Think because we bought it from the same place...haha

Strawberry, I have the same downlights, halogen lights and the hamburger lights as yours. The bedroom light is the same design as urs but mine is rectangular. Think because we bought it from the same place...haha

It's Angeline "style" lights. :dancingqueen: haha When we were there, Andy, the sale person attending to us keep telling us "Oh, Angeline always use this kind of lights" :bow:

Wow! The lights looks nice! :dancingqueen:

Especially the dining and bedroom lights. Guess this 2 are the ones contributing to the higher cost..

Seem like I must increase my lighting budget liao..

Wow! The lights looks nice! :dancingqueen:

Especially the dining and bedroom lights. Guess this 2 are the ones contributing to the higher cost..

Seem like I must increase my lighting budget liao..

Yah actually the kitchen light is one of the unexpected cost. We initially wanted to get the "milo tin" lights but the kitchen is too big for that :) Not bright enough.

In order to ensure max brightness , we need to get the rectangular one which looks normal to us but twice the price :P

You can go Vlux to take a look and have a rough gauge. then play around with the figues Usually Angeline will recommend Vlux :bow:

Went my hse to check on the update today.

The support for false ceiling is up already and matterial for it had also arrived.

Day 2 progress:

viewfromentrance1ex1.th.jpg

viewfromentrance2zi6.th.jpg

viewfromhhsmo7.th.jpg

viewfromhhs2ao3.th.jpg

materialforfalseceilingad6.th.jpg

Edited by aH_gUAn