Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

~punggol-lalaland~

Finally after a mth of stressful period, the hdb officer told me he will replace all my tiles for me :D

Had went to the hdb appoint tiles shop to selected wat tiles i want and make arrange with the contractor on the top-up amt

Call him last week and he told me he will go hack the tiles in my hse on tue

Went up to my hse today and check all the tiles are already hack

:notti: Quite unexpected as i had heard of many horror story here

After hacking, wat is the next step?

Putting on the cement to level the floor or they will start to lay the tiles already?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Finally after a mth of stressful period, the hdb officer told me he will replace all my tiles for me :D

Had went to the hdb appoint tiles shop to selected wat tiles i want and make arrange with the contractor on the top-up amt

Call him last week and he told me he will go hack the tiles in my hse on tue

Went up to my hse today and check all the tiles are already hack

:notti: Quite unexpected as i had heard of many horror story here

After hacking, wat is the next step?

Putting on the cement to level the floor or they will start to lay the tiles already?

wah...really envy...can make hdb hack the tiles for u and can choose tiles somemore :D ...wish hdb can do that for me too...haiz...

wah...really envy...can make hdb hack the tiles for u and can choose tiles somemore :notti: ...wish hdb can do that for me too...haiz...

Think i am just lucky. The officer just told me he cannot find any similar tiles and offer to hack all and replace.

He give me the contractor number and told me to call myself and arrange all things with him

Total damage will be ard $1.4k for the new tiles..

Another unexpect budget incur in my planning :D

Hope they do a good job at it.

Think i am just lucky. The officer just told me he cannot find any similar tiles and offer to hack all and replace.

He give me the contractor number and told me to call myself and arrange all things with him

Total damage will be ard $1.4k for the new tiles..

Another unexpect budget incur in my planning :D

Hope they do a good job at it.

Since you are already paying the top ups, make sure they do a good job and complain if they didn't.

Good luck on your new flooring. :notti:

I also hope they do a good job. Think later i go to the hse and see how is the progress.

My reno cannot start until they had finish, but dun want to push them cos i scare later they anyhow do...

Haiz... :sport-smiley-004:

HD also finally rectified all our flooring :)

Before

262798_f7d4f2d81174145732_l.jpg

After

262774_96f2bc1b1174145578_l.jpg

Before

262804_456dfe151174145772_l.jpg

After

262808_8f14a60e1174145794_l.jpg

Finally settled on our sofa today :):dancingqueen:

New fabric design with 20% discount !!! Yippee

Total damage done - $ 1280 :deal:

262757_3a7a3e8b1174145436_l.jpg

Hey strawberry and ah guan, you can finally start your reno! The bigger tiles definitely look better! :)

Hey strawberry and ah guan, you can finally start your reno! The bigger tiles definitely look better! :dancingqueen:

It had being a long wait for the tiles to be relay. Me had just sent email to HDB to ask them to retify other defects

Told them to retify by end of the mth as my reno will start first week of April. Just hope they will do it swee swee as they do the tiling then there will be no delay already :)

Today went to look at my hse and finally my whole hse tiles and wall are all fix. They had fix up the grouting between the tiles and painted all the wall and my door.

13qj0.th.jpg

16703251sr9.th.jpg

Check the level of the tiles and the workmanship.

Overall can give them 9/10 :notti: and it took a total of 2 week to get all these done.

The hdb contractor quite friendly and efficient. Ask him if he can help me built a kerb at the front door and he say he will go check if it can be done. 2 days later go my hse check and the things is done.

So far he done all the dateline he promise, he deliver them. :P for him

He even paint my door till very nice, can see my reflection on it :D

12rt0.th.jpg

Now i hope the next contract that the HDB officer said will replace all my other fitting will be as good as this one !!

Hi Ah Guan, Congrat on ur reno saw from Intra u had signed up with Angeline. :dancingqueen:

Yeah u r right once they start work they are veri fast. :D

Hope to see more pic from u, ur hse sure will turn out veri nice. :thumbs up:

Hi Ah Guan, Congrat on ur reno saw from Intra u had signed up with Angeline. :notti:

Yeah u r right once they start work they are veri fast. :horse:

Hope to see more pic from u, ur hse sure will turn out veri nice. :deal:

Thanks

I have to agree that they are **** fast. I was shock when they told me the complete date.

Just hope the hse will turn out to be wat i imagine :dancingqueen:

Yr reno also by them right? Complete already?

I noticed you are getting your lights from VLUX. Is it recommended by your I.D? Last time, I bought my lights from there also with the recommendations of my I.D but i find the prices are on the high side...........