Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pink_Piglet

Project Pig Sty (pps)

Finally some updates as HDB finally release keys to us on 28th Feb, manage to defer the submission of ROM certificate to 30 July 07.

Open door on 2nd Mar, just some simple procedures bought some fruits to put inside the house.

A pleasant surprise was that the opposite door neighbour is a chinese couple :yamseng:

when we got the house, we were already the last chinese quota, so we thought our neighbours would be malay or indian.

They applied under minority category because the lady is malay/chinese, as chinese quota is full. They also thought we were malay or indians too, till they saw our "wang lai" outside the gate on Sat hehe... :notti:

Tmr will continuing checking on defects :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi there!!

not only will we become Jurong West neighbours (in a way), we'll probably see each other at the ROM too!

070707 right?

!!

Good luck on finding your Id/ contractor. zz

Thanks Homeowner :P

hi there!!

not only will we become Jurong West neighbours (in a way), we'll probably see each other at the ROM too!

070707 right?

!!

Hi,

Yup our ROM date is also 070707. but we will be having the ceremony at home together with housewarming, so won't see u at ROM hehe :P

U already have chosen a date for customary dinner? Have u booked a venue already?

my FIL & MIL is asking us to choose a date for customary soon too haha

Thanks Homeowner !!

Hi,

Yup our ROM date is also 070707. but we will be having the ceremony at home together with housewarming, so won't see u at ROM hehe :P

U already have chosen a date for customary dinner? Have u booked a venue already?

my FIL & MIL is asking us to choose a date for customary soon too haha

yup we've already chosen the date (exactly one year later so that we won't get confused as to which date would be our proper anniversary. We also consulted the FS master and he says that this date is fine for us). Venue has been shortlisted but havn't book yet, so should be booking soon.

pink_piglet...

dropping by to :notti: uuuuuuu....

Hope u had a great time with ur renovation going on....

Finally HDB has finished rectifying the defects and return the key to us.

Tmr will be starting renovation, so excited !!

Some purchases made during this few weeks,

Sharp Multi Split Air Conditioner with Plasmacluster® Ions (System 3)

Bought it from All Best at IMM, Roy who served us was quite friendly and patient, hopefully the installation will go smoothly

sharp1.jpg

SharpAircon.jpg

Have bought a bowl sink, tap for MBR toilet and Ellane stove & hood from Poh Joo.

But it seems that different staff in Poh Joo quoted us differently for Ellane stove & hood, during first visit to both outlets in Jln Besar, they quote us $650. But during 2nd visit to the non aircon shop, another uncle quoted us $690 cos the previous uncle was on leave, when we told him abt the previous quote he sound quite impatient and ask us to come another day & look for the uncle then, pissed :sport-smiley-004:

so we walked to the aircon shop to confirm the price and luckily the uncle there still quoted $650

bowl.jpg

Day 1 of Reno

Electrical cabling are up hehe :dunno:

Empty house looks so different now :)

hello!! long time since we talked.. finally starting yr renovations.. exciting .. :)

not doing the flooring?? how come did the electrical first??

hello!! long time since we talked.. finally starting yr renovations.. exciting .. :(

not doing the flooring?? how come did the electrical first??

Hi linda,

Ours is a premium flat, so flooring already done, they are all protected so can't see anything from the pics :P

carpentary works starting today, excited to see the progress on Thurs or Sat :notti:

cos on alternative days only hubby will go & check since he lives nearer.

Hi linda,

Ours is a premium flat, so flooring already done, they are all protected so can't see anything from the pics :)

carpentary works starting today, excited to see the progress on Thurs or Sat :P

cos on alternative days only hubby will go & check since he lives nearer.

I see I see!! Good le, can save some money.. Flooring is one of the main contributors to reno cost.. :D

I find carpentry stage very slow moving lei.. Take pics when u r there har!! Hehe~

Edited by LinDa

I see I see!! Good le, can save some money.. Flooring is one of the main contributors to reno cost.. :D

I find carpentry stage very slow moving lei.. Take pics when u r there har!! Hehe~

Yes, i also find carpentry quite slow.

When I went yday seems like only about 50% done, when the schedule is supposed to be completed :dunno:

Anway post some pics on the things that are delivered first hehe....

MBR toilet sink delivered last week

DSCF0255Small.jpg

Kitchen sink already mounted onto the cabinets, still waiting for solid top to be installed next week

DSCF0261Small.jpg

Hood also mounted to the wall. But stove was covered by too much barang barang, not able to take any pic haha

DSCF0260Small.jpg

Hihi,

I'm your neighbour next block :)

Looks like things are going well for u...

Good Luck for your remaining works...:rofl:

See ya ard...:D

Yes, i also find carpentry quite slow.

When I went yday seems like only about 50% done, when the schedule is supposed to be completed :dunno:

Anway post some pics on the things that are delivered first hehe....

MBR toilet sink delivered last week

DSCF0255Small.jpg

Kitchen sink already mounted onto the cabinets, still waiting for solid top to be installed next week

DSCF0261Small.jpg

Hood also mounted to the wall. But stove was covered by too much barang barang, not able to take any pic haha

DSCF0260Small.jpg