Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Hi, can you share with me your ID? Intending to sign up with one also started with J. So like to to check if it happens to be the same one. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pls let me know if anyone didn't receive my PM. Happy New Year and good luck to your reno......

....the cement stains just came off.

Yay! Hopefully this will kick off the resolution of the other issues.

Like Freakerz said, slowly but surely.

Good luck, Wyx03_2002.

• Like 1

Hi wyx03_2002,

Tried to pm you but I think your mailbox is full.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Care to share the details of your ID so that I can avoid them in future.

Thank you and hope things go well for you. Cheers!

Yay! Hopefully this will kick off the resolution of the other issues.

Like Freakerz said, slowly but surely.

Good luck, Wyx03_2002.

Thanks, JohnB! Always felt so relief after fixing each defect....but, to think that you have more defects to fix for a new home that you spent nearly $70k to reno, it's so upset and tired. Well, got no choice but to keep fixing one after another :(

More headache are those that beyond my DIY capability or expensive to repair, such as sealed power sockets, dull and whitish patches of quartz kitchen table top and solid surface vanity top, off-centered TV console & featured wall, cracked tiles, etc.

Sorry to those who didn't manage to pm me. Just cleared my mailbox and PM'ed your.

Wish your luck in your ID selection and reno journey.... ;)

Thanks, JohnB! Always felt so relief after fixing each defect....but, to think that you have more defects to fix for a new home that you spent nearly $70k to reno, it's so upset and tired. Well, got no choice but to keep fixing one after another :(

More headache are those that beyond my DIY capability or expensive to repair, such as sealed power sockets, dull and whitish patches of quartz kitchen table top and solid surface vanity top, off-centered TV console & featured wall, cracked tiles, etc.

I'm sorry to hear that. What are you going to do with those defects – hire a handyman/contractor or something, or leave them?

I understand why you are upset and feel for you. :(

I suppose you must get a nice sense of achievement after fixing each defect. Plus you are picking up new DIY skills along the way. A small silver lining for you. :)

I'm sorry to hear that. What are you going to do with those defects – hire a handyman/contractor or something, or leave them?

I understand why you are upset and feel for you. :(

I suppose you must get a nice sense of achievement after fixing each defect. Plus you are picking up new DIY skills along the way. A small silver lining for you. :)

u want some for your new home to pickup some DIY know-how :notti: I rather learn nothing and enjoy a nicely renovated new home with family :dancingqueen:

As mentioned in post#96, some of those defects are not within my DIY capability. Some will probably cost $1k to $2k to get fixed. The whole off-centered TV console & featured wall will cost more than $1k already...which I would rather dispose my floorstanding speakers and go for sound bar or smaller satellite speakers.

BTW, any advice to polish the Quartz kitchen table top and solid surface vanity top? Mine are all very dull and come with white patches. I have tried white vinegar, mama-lemon dish washer and warm water on a small area of the quartz, but none seems to work. Found some recommended products in the US online store. Pls share if you know any similar and proven products sold locally. Thks!

• Like 1

Hi wyx03_2002,

Sorry to learn of the bad experience. Is it not ok to post your ID detail here directly so forummers will directly?

If not ok to post, can you pm me also?

In order not to complicate things, I prefer to share through PM. But, u may figure it out yourself somewhere even without my PM :idea: