Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Hi, I have just PM'ed my ID details to those who had requested. Let me know if anyone doesn't receive it.

Wish your luck in your reno and enjoy the whole journey :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Should just release the ID details.

Hi Tommy78,

I have some other concerns that I wish not to publish his name and ID company openly in the forum. Thanks for your understanding.....

Can taobao's drainage be used in our HDB Drainage trap?

Anyone confirm same size? Saw those beautiful stainless steel type... Anyone got them before?

Hi Belle,

I didn't try it because I have read at least 2 posts in this forum that someone bought the drainage traps from TB but ended up couldn't fit.

In fact, even if I bought it, I couldn't use it because my ID sealed the edge of the drainage trap with cement/tiles (both of my bathroom are overlaid with rough surface tiles). I don't know how to replace it if the current hdb plastic-made drainage trap breaks.... :(

Guest Zak Salleh-Chew

Hi. We are in blk 526d (I think). Not moved in yet....just wanna know... is it possible to smash down the service balcony wall so as to make the kitchen 1 room?

Hi. We are in blk 526d (I think). Not moved in yet....just wanna know... is it possible to smash down the service balcony wall so as to make the kitchen 1 room?

Hi, I was told by my ID last time that we could hack down the partition walls between the kitchen and service balcony. But we didn't do that because the kitchen is big enough for my wife's light cooking style. I saw from my living room there are 1~2 units just opposite my block have their partition walls hacked. I guess it's legal, but better to ask your ID or hdb to be sure. Many IDs or contractors will just follow instructions from the home owners if it's not a 'major' violation to hdb rules.

Guest Zak Salleh-Chew

Sorry. Dunno how to reply in the thread. But thanks. Yes I will check with hdb.

Sorry. Dunno how to reply in the thread. But thanks. Yes I will check with hdb. Oh, I think the bathroom sinks look like what you find at hawker centres. They look terrible.

Edited by Zak Salleh-Chew

Hi Belle,

I didn't try it because I have read at least 2 posts in this forum that someone bought the drainage traps from TB but ended up couldn't fit.

In fact, even if I bought it, I couldn't use it because my ID sealed the edge of the drainage trap with cement/tiles (both of my bathroom are overlaid with rough surface tiles). I don't know how to replace it if the current hdb plastic-made drainage trap breaks.... :(

Noted dear! Thanks for UR PM too!

Appreciate UR kindness to share. Guess I prob leave the small drainage trap aside.. Sully buy liao, no use... Those traps Shld be cheap in Singapore. Let plumber fix normal ones..

Love the Phillips light switches, URs working good? Just buy and get electrician to fix? It's metal?

My plastic ones for my current place got stuck and electricity prob melted it. Have to get it changed..

But my concern is if Metal, will it be dangerous if electric pass through it? Will we be electrocuted? Haha.. Ks here..

Edited by Belle08

Hi, I have just PM'ed my ID details to those who had requested. Let me know if anyone doesn't receive it.

Wish your luck in your reno and enjoy the whole journey :)

Hi, can pm your ID details plz. Thank you.

Guest Zuo Ping Lim

Received TMall online purchase packages yesterday. Opened every box to inspect for defect, especially 2x basins (38x52cm), 2x mirrors (60x80cm & 45x60cm), 2x T5 tube's LED lights, 2x toilet mirror LED light bars, 50x LED downlights and the SST kitchen sink. So lucky that all of them are in good shape. Tested a few low-profile 12W LED downlights and the 15W T5-tubed LED lights. Very satistified....bright, evenly spread light and didn't get as hot as expected after turning them on for few hours :yeah:

gallery_62932_509_107193.jpg

gallery_62932_509_104428.jpg

gallery_62932_509_96092.jpg

gallery_62932_509_4557.jpg

May I know which forwarder did you use ?

May I know which forwarder did you use ?

I used Oops.sg. Have been using them for 3~4 shipments of goods bought from TB and TM. Nothing to complain so far, except their local response (through email) was a little slow sometimes. They will re-packed all your goods into their carton boxes. The best thing I like most is they deliver to your door step without extra charges. Unlike Daigou, we have to collect at their designated pickup locations.

hi wyx03_2002

OMG, i feel so sorry for you. Can you PM me your ID so that I can avoid? Been meeting IDs lately.

Tks and good luck. Hope you don't find any more defects.