Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wyx03

5 Rm Bto @ Costa Ris

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi HansamuQ,

Link for the 4-ganged Philips light switch: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=35590039581&spm=a1z09.2.9.23.1vITN7&_u=evr2rgbac1d

The light switch doesn't come with LED indicator, but it has fluorescent reflector that will make it reflective in the dark.

Link for the SST sink with 2mm thickness grade 316 stainless steel: http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=39032549243&spm=a1z09.2.9.350.1vITN7&_u=evr2rgbcf81

It's not cheap, but we like the size for the convenience of washing big items. So far no rust or any problem with it. Please also take note that if you intended to mount the sink underneath the table-top, then the screw thread of the dish-washing soup dispenser might not be long enough. I am ok with it because I use that 2.5mm hole for my water treatment's water tap, which I bought separately and has long mounting screw thread.

Let me know if I can be of any help....in term of TB shopping, not sourcing for a good ID ;)

Thanks!! I'm also addicted with taobao. Lol.

Would like to check with you. Do you use their sink drainage trap? because I notice that most of the local drainage trap are mostly hard casing, but taobao are all soft type.

When you buy the sink, your plumper will expect you to provide the drainage trap or they will provide

I use the drainage pipe and trap come with the taobao sink. I believe your plumber will source locally and fit them for you if you don't provide them.

I will revert to the hard type when the existing one spoilt, because I think the soft piping will restrict the drainage water flow and got choke more easily.

Hi Bro,

So sorry to hear that you had many bad experienced with your ID.

Do you mind sharing this ID so that I can avoid using them in my near future reno. Thanks a lot.

I use the drainage pipe and trap come with the taobao sink. I believe your plumber will source locally and fit them for you if you don't provide them.

I will revert to the hard type when the existing one spoilt, because I think the soft piping will restrict the drainage water flow and got choke more easily.

Can taobao's drainage be used in our HDB Drainage trap?

Anyone confirm same size? Saw those beautiful stainless steel type... Anyone got them before?

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your horrible experience. there are always those bad eggs around.

Care to PM me ur ID ?

Need to avoid this kinda ppl