Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hazelline

Our New Home (Wood & White Maybe Scandinavian?)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Our curtain arrive together with all our appliances and we are ready to move in officially!! So so happy!!!

This is the day view of our living room..

gallery_63855_546_87628.jpg

gallery_63855_546_12123.jpg

This is the night view of our living room..

gallery_63855_546_34510.jpg

gallery_63855_546_43993.jpg

And this is our dining area...

gallery_63855_546_29674.jpg

• Like 1

nice! :) I prefer the original glass partition though. makes the place look bigger.

Haha ya it will sure make the place look brighter and bigger..but I guess glass partition will have to wait till I move to second place ba haha..

After staying there for 2 weeks with practically no wifi signal in our MBR, we decided to get the BTO Home Networking. My hub read from forum that quite a number of people decided to do this Home Networking which is to convert some of our telephone port to internet port. So he gotten someone to do it at 3 points for $100 which we thought was reasonable. There are people who DIY but we decided to save the trouble and engage someone instead. So now we can happily use wifi in our MBR and also have lan points in the bedrooms... :P

So for those who have this wifi signal issue in MBR can consider doing it..to me I think its worth the money since we practically surf hp till we fall aslp haha...

We finally settled most of our furnitures after weeks of shopping..

This is our sofa from knock knock and the fabric choice is light grey with pillows in blue..we customise it to be slightly longer though..

gallery_63855_546_40959.jpg

gallery_63855_546_88674.jpg

And this is the completed look of my brick wall..loving it to bits..

gallery_63855_546_87256.jpg

Would appreciate if you can tell me where you bought the sofa? Trying to look for a small L shape sofa.