Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kokocrunch

My Humble Dbss Home.

u really buei kia si..there are many dc motor fans here u know...especially those haiku, elmark ones.....jus kiddin.

i was looking thru haiku fans ..nice is nice but pricey.

i am looking at this tabao fan that seem to elmark:

NSFh7M.jpg

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We started our day at noon by going Absolute Outdoors as we heard from our neighbours that they were doing a bulk purchase. The place was well decorated with different colours of carpet. We went to the backyard and there were several layers of grass. Pretty cool but I still haven't figured out how to load my images to show. We were recommended by a nice salesgirl who told us that their best seller was the absolute grass. Our 1st option was the turf grass which we both felt it was neater but the carpet turn out to be pretty hard. The absolute grass definitely felt very soft but the quote given to us was $570 which was on the expensive side. We decide to keep in view.

After that we headed to Elmark to look at Aeraton fans after seeing good reviews about it. The guy in charge Peter told us a different story on how wooden blades are definitely the best for fans. He told us that he has 35 years of experience and told us that anione one was free to challenge this fact, lol. However nothing caught our eyes and we headed down to Amasco. It was pretty crowded with only the lady boss serving 4 families. Still thumbs up for her service as she has pretty patient. She told us that Aeraton fan which we like may come in a 46 size which might be a better fit for our bedroom. In conclusion we felt that we were going to get a AC ceiling fan. Dc motor fans might be the in thing now but after testing in so many shops at max power, both of us feel that the fans provided more then just a slight breeze. Initial ideas about the wooden blades to suit our muji theme might have to be scrap as well for apparently they are much heavier and because they are form blade by blade there is the constant buzzing sound. There goes my Haiku fan as well. :unsure: So far the Crestar rainlite suits us the best, Franco fans have the weird looking shape and KDK... lols like what people say abit like classroom fans.

Last stop was XQZT where we saw a dining table we like. Friends were telling how their stuffs from there lasted about 10 years. But 1k is twice the price of the dining tables we saw at Starliving and Comfort Chairs. And although it was extendedable, AL didn't like the line in between.

Finally we head back to our home to meet up with Renzz Marcus to sign the contract as well as finalize what we wanted. Marcus definitely has a way to make us feel comfortable with him, and the fact that he was pretty open to all ideas made it better. Personally I also like that he was willing to explore all options despite some of my ideas being ridiculous, laminated wall ceiling... :P But the best part is that if he wasn't sure of anything or not confident of pulling anything off he is always humble enough to tell me and find out to see if it can be done. Questions thrown to him never take more than a day to reply which was really assuring. Hopefully this pleasant start will carry throughout the whole reno process! We are expecting the designs to come a week later. Looing forward to it!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The elmark fan unable to pass the ceiling height clearance due to the long stem. An alternative will be the Aeratron e503 with the wooden blade