Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZYQ

U-home Interior Design

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I went to U-home IMM recently, was served by Dereen. A very pleasant and friendly ID, put in quite a lot of effort to give us a quotation.

Anyone thinking of trying U-home can ask for her. :sport-smiley-004:

my ID is from uhome. Started renovation since mid apr this and etc is end jun. mine is a 5-room resale. our contract did not include gate,grills, painting, plastering and wiring becoz wanna make the contract looks affordable. But adding all these, our reno is abt $45k! big difference from my $35k budget. Just found living room floor tiles of diff colours. Suspected they are from different batch. I'll see how. anyway my ID has lots of design ideas but a word of advise, beautiful to look might not be practical to use. stand by your tots if you believe it's necessary.

i'm waiting to ascertain if the reno is worth every cent.

Have met up with June few times for selecting of materials and design details.

So far so good. She is very accomodating to our ever changing ideas. We just went to site with her recently, and both me and hubby are tired after discussing about the design and doing measurement. She is still very entuastic, energetic, and keep thinking of the best way to do the design that fit into our budget.

Will be starting our reno soon, will update again.

Hey mollycoddle, nice renovation on your place. Beautiful dining light...is it crystal type? Great pictures of your holiday (esp the Japan pics) :wub:

Hey mollycoddle, nice renovation on your place. Beautiful dining light...is it crystal type? Great pictures of your holiday (esp the Japan pics) ;)

Hi!

Thanks...I'm contented with the reno work and my house...and travelling too :-)

Dining light is from Kleen Lights, reccomended by U-home too :-)

I got their quotation from U home sometimes back.

But did not engage them.

Reason: Beyond my very tight budget.

Thanks h4happy!

They came back with the lowest quote and the difference is almost 10K :jawdrop: ... Will wait til I meet up with them and see if a lot of items are missing ....

Yeah, do take your time to read up the quotation and look for the main items.

Better to prepare a final itemised for yourself.

At least can compare with other quotes.

Good Luck!!!!

One thing I really take my hats off from U Home is that the id gave me 3 d drawing for one of my suggested study room.

Very well done from them.

Too bad, did not sign up with them...budget too tight and I just go for min. reno.

Thanks h4happy!

They came back with the lowest quote and the difference is almost 10K :jawdrop: ... Will wait til I meet up with them and see if a lot of items are missing ....

Edited by h4happy

Yeah, do take your time to read up the quotation and look for the main items.

Better to prepare a final itemised for yourself.

At least can compare with other quotes.

Good Luck!!!!

One thing I really take my hats off from U Home is that the id gave me 3 d drawing for one of my suggested study room.

Very well done from them.

Too bad, did not sign up with them...budget too tight and I just go for min. reno.

Thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get :sport-smiley-018:

Have gotten a few quotes oreadi and have done a comparison chart.... Guess with the prices of everything going up... Every dollar and cent counts... :unsure:

Yeah, this is what my id told me also.

Everything up and up, bill up, electricity up, erp up, fare up...up and up...