Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

Bored with my work, so I share here. Recently, keep hearing this soft tik tik tik tik tik sound behind my bed. Always can hear it whenever I off the lights and am going to bed. When I'm awake, don't hear it! Very irritating as it's becoming more frequent now. Not sure if it's supernatural, I thought it might be a lizard, water dripping, but still too lazy and not much guts to find out where that noise comes from. It doesn't sound natural, more like induced, which makes it sounds supernatural.. :notti:

I told my hubby about the sound, then he sarcastically said ya, the aircon have a ghost inside! Then one night, he was still awake and I heard it. I asked him, can you hear that? He said yes! After that, he cannot sleep liao. Haha.

Could it be the clock ticking??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nope. No clock behind me. It comes from behind my bedframe, and the tik tik tik tik sound travels at random, like an irritating mosquito, doesn't keep still at one spot. Keep hearing it more and more frequently now, sickening! Maybe tonight I'll try and investigate!!

or someone scratching the wall with long nails?

:notti:

Nope. No clock behind me. It comes from behind my bedframe, and the tik tik tik tik sound travels at random, like an irritating mosquito, doesn't keep still at one spot. Keep hearing it more and more frequently now, sickening! Maybe tonight I'll try and investigate!!

:notti:

Actually i do hear ticking sounds sometimes in the middle of the night too....but maybe cos midnight, everything's dead still, even the slightest sound seems loud....i put my clock to my ear and the ticking sound isn't the same leh....then i conclude is lizard...must be lizard....and so i slp peacefully...:P

yes my sis sees it all the time

she quite suay lah, always kenna

old home like this, new home still like this

but she get used liao, so no problem !!

there should be

those taoist ones, properly kai kuang in the temple should be good

but most important thing is your will

if your will is strong, those thing won't come and disturb you

unless you wronged them while they were alive :P

My boy pray to the Buddha. So, we will confirm have a Buddha statue that is properly 'kai kuang'.. But I read previously in here that those things will still be able to 'co-exist' in the house. :notti:

got! Inspector Tallguy and Inspector Shorty.

but only those who in the underground trade/biz prays to them(in house).

Who's the Inspectors that you were talking about? Can shed some light on it?

Haha, true true! I also try to convince myself it's a lizard!:notti: Tonight I'll try and find out if it's really one. !!

But but but.....what if it's not?!?:P !!

Very slow day at work too...ok i share mine too...

I used to hear weird sounds at my old house too. We always believed that area to be unclean.

Next to our old house was a jungle. There was once my cousins and aunties came to my house then afternoon, they went inside the jungle to pick durians. My cousin then said she saw a white figure carrying a baby. They all ran out.

I shared the room with my grandma and one of my cousins one night. In the middle of the night, I was awoken by a loud hammering sound. I initially thought it was my next door neighbour, so i dismissed it and went back to sleep. The sound became louder and louder and I could hear that it was moving nearer and nearer to me. I totally freaked out man! I awoke my grandma but she was too sleepy and told me to go back to sleep. How to go back to sleep!? Even though there were people in the room, I still felt cold chills down my spine. I lied there wide-eyed for a while, then felt a bit tired and was slowly drifting off to sleep. All of a sudden, I hear what sounded like someone rubbing his palms together on the left side of my bed. On my left was what sounded like a cricket. I sat up and shook my grandma hard. She again dismissed me and went back to sleep. My cousin slept like a pig.

The next day, I told my parents and asked if my grandma heard anything the last night. She said she didn't. My parents tried to convince me that it was the sound of the fridge ( :furious: )

Another incident at my old house was related to me by my parents. My brother's room was adjacent to their room. One very early morning, my parents awoke to a very loud door knocking sound. Upon listening carefully, they concluded it was knocking at my bro's room. My mum was so afraid. She hid behind my dad while my dad opened the door to check it out. The moment he opened his bedroom door to peep, the sound stopped immediately.

My brother had also seen a green mass floating beside his cupboard one time in the middle of the night. He told it not to disturb him and went back to sleep.

We've since moved out. It was so eerie there that I felt uncomfortable each time I stepped into the house. Glad we shifted eventually.

hehehe let me share mine

i was sleeping with a closet behind me (those cloth type)

it was around 10am and everybody had left home except me

suddenly i heard the sound of hangers moving along the metal rod

same sound as when you shift the hangers while looking for clothes

i just slowly get up and went to take shower without looking at the closet

quite scary loh :notti::bleah:

one night i was awoke from my sleep by a dark shadow standing beside my bed. it looked like a lady who were dressed like a witch with those big witch hat. my heart was pounding so fast and i quickly pull the blanket over my head and went back to sleep.

till now i am not sure if it was my imagination or really some haunted experience. on that night of the sighting, i had a black jacket hung on the wardrobe which was also near my bed, so i am brushing it off as an imagination.

My boy pray to the Buddha. So, we will confirm have a Buddha statue that is properly 'kai kuang'.. But I read previously in here that those things will still be able to 'co-exist' in the house. :thumbs up:

Who's the Inspectors that you were talking about? Can shed some light on it?

hehe, me one of them who post buddha dont "kill" ghosts...

actually they dont harm you in anyway - thats why they are still able to hang around despite of having a buddha at home. cos if they wanna harm you , i am sorry, you are already long dead. The buddha believes in "action and consequences" aka you reap what you sow.

ghost tagging with mortal = either they owe you something in their past life, wanting to return the good favour back, hanging around and make sure no harm comes to you.

Or you owe them(slaughter their whole family in your past life), they just wanna hang around wait around and see that BIG LORRY crushing you into pancake, then they clap clap, pop champagne and move on to their next stage of life.

the above only applies to those who saw the same "thing" for years.

hehe, me one of them who post buddha dont "kill" ghosts...

actually they dont harm you in anyway - thats why they are still able to hang around despite of having a buddha at home. cos if they wanna harm you , i am sorry, you are already long dead. The buddha believes in "action and consequences" aka you reap what you sow.

ghost tagging with mortal = either they owe you something in their past life, wanting to return the good favour back, hanging around and make sure no harm comes to you.

Or you owe them(slaughter their whole family in your past life), they just wanna hang around wait around and see that BIG LORRY crushing you into pancake, then they clap clap, pop champagne and move on to their next stage of life.

the above only applies to those who saw the same "thing" for years.

Oohh.. The above only applies to those who had seen that 'thing' for years right? Then I feel better liao... But what happen to those ppl who had never see it before and suddenly see 'it' when they move to a new place? That's quite common too right?

Oohh.. The above only applies to those who had seen that 'thing' for years right? Then I feel better liao... But what happen to those ppl who had never see it before and suddenly see 'it' when they move to a new place? That's quite common too right?

ya. at most "they" just wanna PLAY a joke on you...harmless. me kena lights switched off while baking cakes in the toilet.24.gif

especially if you have a deity/buddha at home, most wont chase them away as long as "they" behave themselves, occassional pranks can be tolerated. But if their pranks gets too far....normally "they" wont lah with the deity/buddha around.

ya. at most "they" just wanna PLAY a joke on you...harmless. me kena lights switched off while baking cakes in the toilet.24.gif

especially if you have a deity/buddha at home, most wont chase them away as long as "they" behave themselves, occassional pranks can be tolerated. But if their pranks gets too far....normally "they" wont lah with the deity/buddha around.

:P:jawdrop: Cannot lar!:notti:!! If next time I move in my new place, 'they' off my lights while I am baking cakes or bathing, I will scream until my whole building collapses lor!:help:! I am super timid one. And I cry super easily when I am scared.

When I am alone at home, I on almost 90% of the lights in the house. The 10% refers to the balcony's lights. :notti:

Mace, really no way to keep them out totally? :(

:P:jawdrop: Cannot lar!:notti:!! If next time I move in my new place, 'they' off my lights while I am baking cakes or bathing, I will scream until my whole building collapses lor!:help:! I am super timid one. And I cry super easily when I am scared.

When I am alone at home, I on almost 90% of the lights in the house. The 10% refers to the balcony's lights. :notti:

Mace, really no way to keep them out totally? :(

got a few ways

works 100% guaranteed = use a gong, strike the gong every 5 mins whenever you go > (while bathing, after you shampoo your hair, strike the gong before turning on the water, then soap your body, strike the gong again...and then...and then)

:(:lol::lol::lol::lol:

burn 除障香 = some buddhists believes it works.

usually, before moving into a new house, get a real high monk to go and do blessings. House should be 100% cleaned. Yearly also.