Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

I also heard of this before, they got house-god (jia-shen)

Still the house dirty.

But for my own house, I have alter with buddha, to look after everything/one in the house. Most impt thing is, I dun want those "things" to pass-by my house during the ching-ming or 7th month...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My mum just told me that my dead grandfather "came back" last tuesday night.

She woke up to go to the toilet and when she stepped out to the living room, she detected a very strong cigarette smell and the smell of my grandfather's hair cream. It was about 2am in the morning...When she woke up again at 5am, the smell is gone...

We tried to argue that maybe someone was smoking at the corridor (because hers is a corridor unit), but who would smoke there at 2am in the morning ? We also couldn't explain the smell of the hair cream :wub:

Create more yang-qi, maybe now no more?

only once a year we gather there so not sure still there.. But beds throw away and is an empty room..

maybe went to look for better place..

I also heard of this before, they got house-god (jia-shen)

Still the house dirty.

But for my own house, I have alter with buddha, to look after everything/one in the house. Most impt thing is, I dun want those "things" to pass-by my house during the ching-ming or 7th month...

buddha/bodhisvatta dont exterminate ghosts cos 慈悲为怀 ....but dont worry cos those things will behave themselves. at most is "kids" who wants to play a joke or something - nothing harmful.

if you have attend those prayers held in temples by powerful monks, "they" came to listen too, to have a peace of mind/cleanse their souls.

when the REN QI 人气 in the house is strong - nothing came near lor. thats why it's good to have housewarming after a long period of emptiness in the house.

This is what I learn.

When you purchase a resale flat, it ie better to bring along a baby or small kids (maybe 2 yr old), when they step inside the house, if they laugh and happy and smile, means the house is good.

If they started to cry out of no reason, then dont buy the house.

This is what I learn.

When you purchase a resale flat, it ie better to bring along a baby or small kids (maybe 2 yr old), when they step inside the house, if they laugh and happy and smile, means the house is good.

If they started to cry out of no reason, then dont buy the house.

If the child is laughing and started playing with "something" that you can't see... how? :sport-smiley-004:

If the child is laughing and started playing with "something" that you can't see... how? :(

:sport-smiley-004::jawdrop: Then how to know leh?

Actually, i think the first feeling of the house is very important.

Based on my house-hunting experience last time, some of the houses, when u step in, it's bright & give you a very good feeling. While some, once you stepped in, you just feel like going out.

I remembered one of the units that I viewed, it's selling very cheap. 5rm for 4rm pricing, but it's on #2, so we thought it's due to this. But the moment I stepped in the house, I don't feel comfortable leh... We went in the evening, about 7+pm. Although all the lights are on, the house still don't have a bright feeling. Worse, while we were making our rounds about the house, I keep feeling got people watching me leh. But the whole house only got one uncle, who's selling the house cos he's moving in with his son. And my hair keep standing lor...

That house is just next block to my current flat. For all I know, the uncle didn't manage to sell it, think rent out to a group of foreign students now...

Wonder if they meet anything.. :yamseng:

Oh yeah, then run for your life!

:yamseng:

Oh yeah... talking about kids playing with "invisible" friends. In my old house, lots of weird things happened. My mom on a couple occasion saw dark figures in the house. Nobody likes the master bedroom bcos they claimed it is very hot. I moved in the master bedroom and actually have to use blanket bcos I'm the only one who find it cold. But I'm never a scaredy cat... so I survived in that room accompanied by my bodyguards... my cats :(

The most interesting things happen when my mom was babysitting my eldest nephews. He will always have imaginary friends. He will play with them and on many occasions snap at my mom for almost sitting on his friends.

One time, while sitting outside my house, he came to me and said that there is a "spirit" under the tree called "Adidi". Yeah there is even a name. He showed some strange and creepy facial expressions of how it looked like. I calmly told him to go inside the house. Before that... I told my nephew to tell that "spirit" not to follow us. He said the spirit is just sitting under the tree :P

When I moved to my current house... my first impression is peace and calm. I even stayed/sleep in it alone for 4 days before my parents moved in. So I guess first impression is very important when you choose your new flat :sport-smiley-004:

If you feel strange like what autumnzy said... follow happy's advice :jawdrop:

really like this thread ... and to know that I'm not the one only , able to sense things ...

Years ago when i was in Sec 3, was busy typing some notes for my teacher

at kitchen of my parents place ... suddenly abt 2-3am , could feel someone staring at me behind me at

a corner near the windows .. i could feel my neck n back hair stand. 8|

dun dare to check it out ... just carried on what i doing .. but always created more tying errors .. :dunno:

"eh dun disturb me leh .. me need to finish it asap ".. i sae out loud within myself ...

he/she stopped for awhile and went to "play" him/herself ... driving me crazy ... :notti:

1st, kicked onto my mother's oven door which you can see the dent went in and out .. dong .. dong ..

i could see the movement goin on from the corner of my right eye ... " **** lah .. stop leh .. you very notti .. " He/she mocked me even more ... :P8|

2nd, turning the tap knob ... crack .. crack ... i had euff .. i stood up and looked at that area.. hoping to catch he/her .. but he/her carried on, right in front of my own eyes .. blink blink ... couldn't see him/her but but the tap knob still turning wor ....funny that there is no water coming out ... i daring to walk over and to test the tap if working ... best part: the sound was the same I hearing and this time water flow out..... tat really spooked me ... but my own work yet to finish ... i sae out loud to

he/her .. "hey euff liao lor ... i need to finish my work ..." in both chinese and english .. just in case dun understand either ...

true euff , he/she stop playing but I could sense he/her stayed just beside me , watchin my typing .. when there was once i almost typed wrongly, it suddenly breathed into my right ear ... scared me to the max... i couldn't stay any longer and went back to my own room.... in my panic , i forgotten to swtich off the type writer and kitchen lights ... but i couldn't sleep waitin for my mother to wake up .. ( coz me in the morning seesion )..

thou got scolding from her .. i still explain to her what happened ..

as the kitchen was in a total mess ... heng my notes were all right ... only the papers meant to throw away .. was laying over the table and floor ...

Hearing what happened, her face turned white for a longest time .. later she just brush it off and made me to get ready for school ...

till now , we never talked to each other abt it .. very scary wor .. my hair stand while tying out these to you.. :(

Edited by ranval

hehehe, that sounds like the naughty one at my current place

but he/she never did appear in FRONT of us, only making sound in the kitchen if we're in living or bedroom

just need to shout loudly 'diam ah' then will stop for 5min, after that carry on :dunno:

hehehe, that sounds like the naughty one at my current place

but he/she never did appear in FRONT of us, only making sound in the kitchen if we're in living or bedroom

just need to shout loudly 'diam ah' then will stop for 5min, after that carry on ;)

oh .. so you think he/she is a kid ??

sometimes we could hear mables hittin onto the flooring , but high above our heads while sleeping ...

then got a "he" slept on my bed just beside me .. so scared to move or scream , pray pray anyhow to

every god I know .. "he" got angry or something coz "he" sat up and stared at me for awhile b4

leaving the room ...

i always tell myself me suay that he "likes" me. *shivers*