Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

marbles dropping in the middle of the night

furniture moving above my flat in the middle of the night...

do these count?

My boss who a malay told me that marble and furniture moving sound got explanation one. Every house have their own guardian ie spirit. Hence the spirit would sometimes try to be funny by disturbing your sleep. Hence the sounds of marble and furniture. Last time when I was staying with my parents and in my room, keep on hearing marble drop on floor or pin drop on floor, dragging of chairs or furniture etc. Angry, I went up to confront my neighbours. Turn out that they were a young couple with no kids, they even invite me into their house and there's no marbles found at all.....Embarassed, I apologise to them...

Then during one of my conversation, I brought up this issue and my boss laughed. He said it's the spirit disturbing me. It mean no harm de. Then boss tell me Malays believe in house spirits and also told me to ignore the noise caused. Then the spirit see that I couldn't be bother then won't disturb anymore.

True enough, when I heard the noises again, I just act as if I never hear then carry on sleeping. End up the noise subside and dun have again.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My boss who a malay told me that marble and furniture moving sound got explanation one. Every house have their own guardian ie spirit. Hence the spirit would sometimes try to be funny by disturbing your sleep. Hence the sounds of marble and furniture. Last time when I was staying with my parents and in my room, keep on hearing marble drop on floor or pin drop on floor, dragging of chairs or furniture etc. Angry, I went up to confront my neighbours. Turn out that they were a young couple with no kids, they even invite me into their house and there's no marbles found at all.....Embarassed, I apologise to them...

Then during one of my conversation, I brought up this issue and my boss laughed. He said it's the spirit disturbing me. It mean no harm de. Then boss tell me Malays believe in house spirits and also told me to ignore the noise caused. Then the spirit see that I couldn't be bother then won't disturb anymore.

True enough, when I heard the noises again, I just act as if I never hear then carry on sleeping. End up the noise subside and dun have again.

Omg.. Ok So means i have to start ignoring noise from my upstairs neighbour..

Anyways.. on my part =/ i have a sad orphan girl spirit in my house.. I can feel her between 1-2am

I dunno was it my sub concious or what..

But there was once she sat in the middle of entrance before the kitchen. I was going to the toilet and i kicked something hard. I actually felt it

I even said to her "Jie why you sit here" i thot was my sister then i realised.. Oh My God! =/ my sister was like not at home

I was so afraid, but i needed to pee.. i forced myself to on the kitchen light, and sit in the toilet.. and i have a habit.. i don't close the toilet door

Bad choice.. i saw it float pass.. dare not be afraid.. cos my Bro- in - law told me once that if you're afraid, it'll bring u harm..

I finish already i walked calmly to my bedroom and then i asked my husband to go off light for me.. He knows i can feel and see..

After that i tried not to go toilet at that timing..

There was another time, i needed to pee again.. this happened a few months (2 i think ago) recently, that spirit actually sparked me..

Same location, same place.. You know when someone "dian dao ni" that feeling.. it was a brush pass, can feel cos the feeling was moving pass me

Oh i only finally know she's an orphan girl child spirit when i finally brought up my courage and stood there waiting for her to show up.

Happened before the 7th month (1 week i think or 2 or inbetween 1 - 2 weeks)

I asked her who is she.. she kept quiet.. I asked her where were her parents.. she shook and then i realised she's an orphan cos she dunno who her parents are.. I took pity on her.. And i told her if she wanted to stay with us.. can but i rather she crossed over because i can't help her fulfil what she wants ( i can't get pregnant)

I told my mom about this and she asked me to ignore her next time.. I burnt a lot of incense paper, clothes, chocolates, ice cream for her.. Since the start of 7th month till now.. Have not seen her already .. I've been careful not to kick her just in case she comes back..

And this one more recent.. happened last friday mid night ard 4am (means Saturday 4am)

I was surfing net till late, then my husband woke up suddenly spoke some chinese words, not sure what and went back to sleep.. didn't bother since i always slept early and maybe it's his habit that i never realised..

Weird thing is.. I always feel it before I see it..

There were about 2 - 3 hovering spirits above my hubby..

I stared them down and asked them to go away .. they wouldn't .. i could still see them hovering..

I hugged my husband very tightly and prayed very very hard and closed my eyes (shouldn't have closed caused closing meant i was afraid)

When i opened my eyes, there was nothing there anymore and the atmosphere was more peaceful..

Last time my second sister also said she can see all these things.. and the room me and my husband sleeping in now was her old room where she saw those things..

=/ I'm staying with my parents till our BTO's ready..

So till then... more ghostly encounters for me..

wow. this thread was quiet for so long i din even know it exist. very interesting stories here. some really freaked me out.

let me share my experience at my parent's old place in boon lay.

I was very very young. 1-2 years old. and I was thought to be very naughty. keep having bruises. keeps crying etc etc. until 1 day, my parents met this master and he actually said there is something in our house. it is supposed to be some kid spirit which the previous owner kept to bring wealth but forgot to bring him along when they move.

the master said the spirit was jealous of me coz i have parents to dote on me etc and thus keep pinching me or cause me to get into accidents so that i will get scolded or punished.

then they asked the master's help in getting rid of it. the master say he can just bring it out and let it flow away with the drain water. but my mum felt its very poor thing coz its just a kid. so she ask the master to negotiate with it and let it stay in our house, but dun disturb us, she will buy some titbits as offering every new moon and full moon.

since that, we nvr got disturbed and my parents keep striking lottery. sometimes, when my mum forgets to buy offerings, she will feel a tapping on her bed at night while sleeping and she will realise that she forgot to buy offering and buy them the next day.

before we move out, we asked a monk to come help move him away. the monk said he will ask a god to come and bring him into heaven.

regarding keeping those things out of the house, i heard some pple practice "tying" up the house. they bless the house and hang something at all 4 corners of the house. the 4 items will act as a barrier against all things so they cannot enter.

Also, i was told by a master that even if a statue is in the house and properly kai guang, the god will not be in the statue 24/7. so sometimes, spirits can actually hide in the incense urn. so usually pple put some amulets inside the incense urn to ward off spirits. and even if the god is in the house, spirits will still be allowed to pass thru the house as long as they do not disturb the pple inside.