Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

Like to share my experience too though this thread seems to have ended..

My previous home which I stayed in since I was born was ok. But after we moved, my mum told us some stories. This happened before I was born.

1) Once she left my sis to play in the room and she was sewing in the MBR, she heard my sis mumbling. When asked, my sis told my mum that there was a horse in the room!! :yamseng: And we were living on the 14th flr!

2) On a later occassion, when my mum was in the MBR, she suddenly heard loud breathing noises like a horse so she just said out loud "pls don't disturb me" and then she heard the galloping sounds to the bathroom.. Always felt the bathroom was very spooky.. :good:

Years later, we sold our home to a man .. This is about 15 years ago now.. So co-incidental, the house was later bought by my mum's friend's son.. But she was told when they moved in, the whole place was covered with talisman pastd by the previous owner.. They too felt uneasy living there and moved shortly... The block has now been teared down and a new multi storey carpark has taken its place..

My current home also had many strange happenings when we first moved in..

1) My sis woke up and saw the creatures standing at the foot of her bed. supposed to be the 2 creatures from ****.

2) My sis was watching "Friends" in the living room. All lights were off. Suddenly she heard my laughter behind her ( between sofa n wall).. but nobody was there and I was sound asleep in my room.

3) When my friends n I were doing project in the balcony, we were quite noisy. Suddenly my friend said "Keep quiet! Someone is not happy" .. and she kept staring into my Living room. She said a man was angry at us for disturbing him .. :help:

4) My fiance was "unable to move/pressed" on 2 occassions.. He "Bei Ya" and when I turned over, he suddenly could move and speak.. This happened when he was still awake.. My mum asked me to check if there were any spiders around.. Some spider spirit?? :notti:

5) Just 2 weeks ago, I was standing in the living room, there was a loud bang just behind me, like someone banging into a cupboard.. all my family members heard but couldn't figure out what happened. Later I saw one of the side tables was slanted and not lying flat against the wall.. and no one was near it or moved it.

Well, I have heard of bringing children to view houses.. Before we bought the current place, my parents did bring us to view another place.. But upon reaching the place, we all started crying and refused to even enter the door.. Not sure what happened cos I was still young n din remember this..

Sorry for the long post!! I believe as long as we don't purposely disturb "them", they wont cause us harm.. Some are just mischevious.. Hope my new home will be fine too since its also a re-purchased flat vacant for 2 years.. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
:P:):bangwall:

Suck in by the ornament!? Can meh? I tot feng shui item is supposed to be very "clean" one?

-shiver down the spine-

And hor.. why the "old lady" play with dog ****? :bangwall:

when you place a bagua INSIDE your house - you will be inviting EVERYBODY for a house colding*(not warming)

2 mths ago evening time when i was waiting for our contractor in our house, I had to go to toilet -

half way thru the lights went out - thought my wife play trick on me but my wife was in another room. then we thought the lightbulb must have blown as it's an old house and we have tried countless times to switch it on but failed.

a few days later we accidentally switched ON the toilet lights and WOWWEE it turns on!:P:bangwall:

bobian went to buy a wind chime and hang in the MBR - since then no more funny things happen.

Hihi...

know this thread is quite old and inactive for a while... wanna bring it back for discussions again since now its the 7th month again... anyone has any to share.... advices also...

let me share mine...

when i was still living in my old house... when i was young... i owae wake up barely to change and eat lunch, then to school... (afternoon class mah)... once, around 10 plus, my mum went mkt.. i was sleeping alone in the MBR... suddenly i cant breathe... feel suffocated, and i got scared. i tried very hard to open my eyes but failed.. then i started praying... when i open my eyes.. i saw a glimpse of white went past out the MBR window... i was so scared that for the next few weeks, i woke up early and went to school very early...

my sister told me also that she actually saw green shining shadows at her bedside once in the nite... she was so scared that she dun dare to see and made herself go to sleep....

hi...want to share the story of my colleague

her handphone was ringing in the midnite, so she woke up and answered the phone. it was a missed call, frm her mother. She wonder why did her mother call her in the midnight so she called back her mother which was just sleeping next door room. But her mother say she did not call her. my colleague though that her mother might accidentally press the handphone but her mother say her handphone was placed at the sidetable which is away frm her bed!:dunno:!:notti: she had no way to press the handphone accidentally!:yamseng:! :good:

another similar story frm my another colleague

one night her brother in law was awake by his handphone ringing , he went to the living room to asnwer the phone. But it's a missed call frm her sister which was still asleep in the room :good:! :)

This story is told by a friend of mine who is staying in a mansionette somewhere in Woodlands.

One fine day her maid went into her bedroom and saw her sitting by the bed. She looked very angry and just looked down. Maid asked her if she's ok but she just growled. Maid left the room and went downstairs. There, she saw my friend sitting in the living room. Maid was shocked and kept asking how my friend get downstairs so fast... My friend insisted that she was downstairs all the while... :dunno:

This story is told by a friend of mine who is staying in a mansionette somewhere in Woodlands.

One fine day her maid went into her bedroom and saw her sitting by the bed. She looked very angry and just looked down. Maid asked her if she's ok but she just growled. Maid left the room and went downstairs. There, she saw my friend sitting in the living room. Maid was shocked and kept asking how my friend get downstairs so fast... My friend insisted that she was downstairs all the while... :(

Eee! This is CREEPY can!:notti:!

The "thing" actually take in the form of the mistress... and growl.. angry one :P

This happen to me many years ago. At that time, my aunt and me slept in one room while my uncles in

another room. But when all my uncles married and move out so their room is vacant for some time..

I backside itchy and went to sleep in that room(at that time I think since is vacant and the feeling of having

a room by myself is so good).. So subsequent days when sleeping in the room, I have the same dream

(or is it dream??!) that someone is pulling my leg (which I feel he/she is intending to pull me out of the bed).

And I still dun get the hint hmmm.. then come to one night when my aunt and me get ready to bed, so I

went to sleep at the room, suddently I heard foot steps walking in the living room (at first I thought is my

aunt going to her room) but realise the foot step getting closer closer and into my room... I am lying facing

at the wall and I start feeling weird.. And the next moment, I feel someone is sitting and lying on my bed

beside ME!:P:jawdrop: I can tell you at that time I like oh sh@#$:furious:

That not all and the worst is guess what? He/she (cannot remember already and do not want to

remember..) is breathing heavily behind me (as I am lying sideway facing the wall remember?)!! :D

I really freak off.. I thought let me fall alseep and tat it or let me faint but I am so awake and

am lost.. what should I do?? scream? (my mouth is freeze), turn over and dash to my aunt room but

should I turn over? I keep praying praying till not sure for how long I suddently turn and dash to my

aunt room.. Although it has been 10 years or more but when I am typing this, my whole hands is cold

and hair stands..

since everyone got married. Now the house is vacant. Left my grandma staying in the MBR once awhile as

she will be mostly stay at my uncle house.. Think now not only one room is eek but two, three? Living room

believe is ok as there is a tua bei gong.. But after that case, my grandma went to temple and get a "hu"

or something. Anyway after tat case, I never sleep in tat room.. Now the room is only for our yearly CNY

MJ session..

That time my friend just moved to her dream home somewhere in Bukit Batok.

One day she came home late and realized that her hubby was not home (working late also lah). After showering and cleaning herself up, she went to the living room to watch the tv while waiting for her hubby. Then she realized that her window was open. As she was just about to close it, she saw somebody passed by quickly outside. The lady turn to her and smiled before walking away. She smiled back...

Suddenly it occured to her that she stayed on 19th floor and there was no passageway outside her window since she was staying on the corner unit. Her old place (her parent's house) was ground floor and that was why she never thought of anything when she saw the lady passing by her window ;)

That time my friend just moved to her dream home somewhere in Bukit Batok.

One day she came home late and realized that her hubby was not home (working late also lah). After showering and cleaning herself up, she went to the living room to watch the tv while waiting for her hubby. Then she realized that her window was open. As she was just about to close it, she saw somebody passed by quickly outside. The lady turn to her and smiled before walking away. She smiled back...

Suddenly it occured to her that she stayed on 19th floor and there was no passageway outside her window since she was staying on the corner unit. Her old place (her parent's house) was ground floor and that was why she never thought of anything when she saw the lady passing by her window ;)

eekkk....that's spooky.. means the lady was floating !

since everyone got married. Now the house is vacant. Left my grandma staying in the MBR once awhile as

she will be mostly stay at my uncle house.. Think now not only one room is eek but two, three? Living room

believe is ok as there is a tua bei gong.. But after that case, my grandma went to temple and get a "hu"

or something. Anyway after tat case, I never sleep in tat room.. Now the room is only for our yearly CNY

MJ session..

Create more yang-qi, maybe now no more?

Create more yang-qi, maybe now no more?

actually, i got a question here.. can someone well versed in this explain?? why if there is a tua bei gong outside or other gods in the living room, the spirits can still be in the flat???