Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh .. so you think he/she is a kid ??

sometimes we could hear mables hittin onto the flooring , but high above our heads while sleeping ...

then got a "he" slept on my bed just beside me .. so scared to move or scream , pray pray anyhow to

every god I know .. "he" got angry or something coz "he" sat up and stared at me for awhile b4

leaving the room ...

i always tell myself me suay that he "likes" me. *shivers*

think the one at my place is a child bah !!

but hor, the marble think got scientific explanation one leh

think almost every hdb flat also got this sound at one point or other

!! this doctor's one are scary.,....

i keep hoping that my local boy will come back and visit me :):~

I got this scary encounter when I was staying in a motel in Australia.

I went to Australia with a some school friends. And we stayed in this small motel, but somehow the booking was messed up. So I end up staying alone in a room with 3 beds in it. (Although I booked single bed, they gave me 'family' room).

When I first enter the room, I got a strange feeling someone is watching me. Also it's pretty uncomfortable to sleep alone although there are 3 empty beds. But as it was quite late at nite after a long drive, and I was tired, so dun care just sleep in. I choose the middle bed which is a queen sized bed.

In the dawn, I heard someone is knocking on the door when I was still asleep. I thought it was one of my friend who wanted to wake me up. Since I was tired, I was ignoring it cos want to sleep a little longer. The knocking continued, until it finally stopped. Then I feel 'someone' is walking inside the room, and looking over me. And I heard 'he' said 'if you don't want to wake up then it's ok'. And 'he' jump over me and lay beside me in the bed!

At that moment I wake up and open my eyes and feel goosebump all over. There's no one in the room, but I feel really2 scared and start saying any prayer I could think of. When I write this, I still feel the goosebump. When I had my energy back, I dashed outside and almost bang down my friend's room door. They were all still asleep and no one actually come to my room and knock on the door.

Luckily we left the town that day, so I don't need to stay in that room again. I even asked my friend to accompany me back to the room to help me pack my things as I was too scared to go in alone.

This is the scariest experience I've ever had. I stayed in many rooms alone before and after this, and luckily never experience anything like this again. (finger crossed)

I went to Australia with a some school friends. And we stayed in this small motel, but somehow the booking was messed up. So I end up staying alone in a room with 3 beds in it. (Although I booked single bed, they gave me 'family' room).

When I first enter the room, I got a strange feeling someone is watching me. Also it's pretty uncomfortable to sleep alone although there are 3 empty beds. But as it was quite late at nite after a long drive, and I was tired, so dun care just sleep in. I choose the middle bed which is a queen sized bed.

In the dawn, I heard someone is knocking on the door when I was still asleep. I thought it was one of my friend who wanted to wake me up. Since I was tired, I was ignoring it cos want to sleep a little longer. The knocking continued, until it finally stopped. Then I feel 'someone' is walking inside the room, and looking over me. And I heard 'he' said 'if you don't want to wake up then it's ok'. And 'he' jump over me and lay beside me in the bed!

At that moment I wake up and open my eyes and feel goosebump all over. There's no one in the room, but I feel really2 scared and start saying any prayer I could think of. When I write this, I still feel the goosebump. When I had my energy back, I dashed outside and almost bang down my friend's room door. They were all still asleep and no one actually come to my room and knock on the door.

Luckily we left the town that day, so I don't need to stay in that room again. I even asked my friend to accompany me back to the room to help me pack my things as I was too scared to go in alone.

This is the scariest experience I've ever had. I stayed in many rooms alone before and after this, and luckily never experience anything like this again. (finger crossed)

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek remind me of my own case at TAIEPI :bleah:8|

reading your encounter also sent chill down my spine!

your terrifying experience makes sleep uneasy after reading it... :dancingqueen:

Ya loh, I still get goosebump and hair start to rise if I remember that occasion. :dancingqueen:

ranval got similar experience in taipei hotel ? share leh...

Hotel/motel room is most scary as so many unknown people spend the nite... so got more chance 'bad' thing happens there. :o

Ya loh, I still get goosebump and hair start to rise if I remember that occasion. :dancingqueen:

ranval got similar experience in taipei hotel ? share leh...

Hotel/motel room is most scary as so many unknown people spend the nite... so got more chance 'bad' thing happens there. :o

eeee dreamgirl ! so scary !

i agree that hotel rooms are very very scary. if i bunk in a hotel room with anyone (friend or FH) i will always tell them to never ever leave me alone in the room without telling me. i hate being in hotel rooms alone !

My sis ever went to taiwan........... she told me that the hotel room in taiwan was much more scary than those in HK....

There was once I visited HK, I stayed at those tourist hostel.... u knw those old old building...... my room was nxt to the exit staircase.... in the middle of the nite, I could hear the door open (cracking sound)... so scary tt i can't slp thru out the nite..

There are some encounters at my current hse too........... dunnoe is it becuz my "luck" always being low....

My sis ever went to taiwan........... she told me that the hotel room in taiwan was much more scary than those in HK....

There was once I visited HK, I stayed at those tourist hostel.... u knw those old old building...... my room was nxt to the exit staircase.... in the middle of the nite, I could hear the door open (cracking sound)... so scary tt i can't slp thru out the nite..

There are some encounters at my current hse too........... dunnoe is it becuz my "luck" always being low....

get a gong , hammer it 6 times in each room/area.

even mosquitoes runs aways...

think the one at my place is a child bah :)

but hor, the marble think got scientific explanation one leh

think almost every hdb flat also got this sound at one point or other

i keep hoping that my local boy will come back and visit me :wub::)

wat scientific explanation leh? anybody knows?

I have nvr experienced this before until 4-5yrs ago, i spend a nite at my ex gf place in sengkang.

wah lao, the marble sound is on almost every single night.

I was freak out the very 1st time but my ex told me its very common till she got used to it. I was so not used to it man!!

But after 1 yr plus, also cant be bothered by it anymore..