Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

hmm we exist on different planes, so the unit is our home as well as theirs

did you watch the show - 'the others' by nicole kidman? (think that's the title)

all through the show you'd think they were living in a haunted house...

go watch the show and it'll actually lessen you fear of them :dunno:

Thanks Applefreak.. :dunno: You made me feel that they are not as scary as what those horror movies always made them out to be.. But at the same time, made me feel like I am a coward to be so fearful of those stuffs.... :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks Applefreak.. :dunno: You made me feel that they are not as scary as what those horror movies always made them out to be.. But at the same time, made me feel like I am a coward to be so fearful of those stuffs.... :dunno:

I think all of us are the same....towards this kind of thing, sure to feel afraid somewhat...

I watched The Others leh...i think it's v spooky leh....and hor, it made me even more scared of those things leh..:dunno:

It's those things that we can't see but can feel and hear that makes us afraid...

that show actually made me less fearful coz it makes me realise we will be what they are, and they were what we are now.

it helps that nicole kidman is one of my favourite actress :):notti:

to fear is human, to be fearless is to be dead :P

Just want to share with you from my personal point of view

I used to be scared of such "encounters" but ever since I've accepted christ into my life, I know that no evil spirit can touch me because I have the christ inside of me protecting me.

There was a story about a christian who went to those chinese fortune tellers (the ones who tell your fortunes with the cards) and the fortune teller immediately knew he was christian because he was not able to tell his fortune as the "fortune telling spirit" was not able to enter him.

I'm not sure about buddism or taoism though cause i never experienced that religion.

There was a story about a christian who went to those chinese fortune tellers (the ones who tell your fortunes with the cards) and the fortune teller immediately knew he was christian because he was not able to tell his fortune as the "fortune telling spirit" was not able to enter him.

thats unorthodox fortuneteller with xiao gui (little ghost).

ever wonder why those Bxxxxx could tell you your whole life story without even knowing your birthdate? they use these little ghost that they breed to gather the infos.

thats unorthodox fortuneteller with xiao gui (little ghost).

ever wonder why those Bxxxxx could tell you your whole life story without even knowing your birthdate? they use these little ghost that they breed to gather the infos.

Kinda scary....imagine, they enter yr hse and dun wanna leave yr hse anymore....

sometimes having them at home is good in a way

there was one that was sharing my home with me

one day i was cooking some chicken soup but totally forgot about it as i was absorb in a good book

after an hour i realised that i forgot the soup and rushed to switch the fire off

then i realised 'someone' had turned down the fire that's why the water didn't dry up :rolleyes::yamseng:

heng ah, if not think that time fire liao :dribble:

sometimes having them at home is good in a way

there was one that was sharing my home with me

one day i was cooking some chicken soup but totally forgot about it as i was absorb in a good book

after an hour i realised that i forgot the soup and rushed to switch the fire off

then i realised 'someone' had turned down the fire that's why the water didn't dry up :dribble: :dribble:

heng ah, if not think that time fire liao :P

same blood relative.

no lah we think he is a malay pakcik

coz he even 'spoke' to my bf before, shake his legs with his cold cold hands :dribble:

maybe "he" thought your bf is malay? :dribble:

wow.. so long never read this thread.. so active now.. hee..

my sister also quite suay... think she's quite weak spiritually... when we were still young and staying in 2-room rental flat.. both of us actually sleep in the living room while my parents sleep in the MBR.. she told me one night that she saw a bright green light in the room (my parents never close the door)... she was too scared to continue staring at it... just cover herself with her bolster and forced herself to sleep..

a couple of years back, think she actually attracted one of the spirits back home... seems like she was passing by one of the funeral wakes at the void decks and tat's it... it was real scary.. i actually spoke to 'her' to get more info out from it... i must be crazy... :bangwall: the way she speaks to me was very cold and distant.. ohh.. btw, tat spirit was a little gal...

wow.. so long never read this thread.. so active now.. hee..

my sister also quite suay... think she's quite weak spiritually... when we were still young and staying in 2-room rental flat.. both of us actually sleep in the living room while my parents sleep in the MBR.. she told me one night that she saw a bright green light in the room (my parents never close the door)... she was too scared to continue staring at it... just cover herself with her bolster and forced herself to sleep..

a couple of years back, think she actually attracted one of the spirits back home... seems like she was passing by one of the funeral wakes at the void decks and tat's it... it was real scary.. i actually spoke to 'her' to get more info out from it... i must be crazy... :rofl: the way she speaks to me was very cold and distant.. ohh.. btw, tat spirit was a little gal...

You spoke to who?? That 'her' is your sister or the 'little gal'? :lol::fire:

You spoke to who?? That 'her' is your sister or the 'little gal'? :sport-smiley-004::good:

spoke to my sister.. but was actually trying to communicate with that little gal... sound incredible hor?? i was also amazed with myself for doing tat.. hahaha.. but rather than feeling scared, i am more worried and angry that the gal refused to leave... so trying to 'negotiate' with her... :furious: