Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
white_affair

Haunted Experiences At Home

spoke to my sister.. but was actually trying to communicate with that little gal... sound incredible hor?? i was also amazed with myself for doing tat.. hahaha.. but rather than feeling scared, i am more worried and angry that the gal refused to leave... so trying to 'negotiate' with her... :P

You are really very brave!:sport-smiley-004::good::furious:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
You are really very brave!:yamseng::good::good:

no lah... i think at tat time i was very very worried that the spirit will bring my sister away... so 'survival skills' come in..

so wat happened? the little gal left?

tat gal finally left... after at least 2 times to Ni Ah Pek... then we really desperate... i really desperate then cos one of the mediums said if the spirit was in human's body for a lnog time, it will drain the ren qi and the human will soon be gone... :~

then we brought my sister to seek Goddess of Mercy's help... and its really scary... Goddess of Mercy gave my sister one long Fo Zhu for her to wear on her neck... my sister was very tamed all along... then in the cab home, she became very miserable.... keep saying she cant breathe.... when she reached home.. her face actually turn white... said cant breathe... all along, the Fo Zhu was on her neck... when i was on the verge to send her to hospital.. she just became ok.. and speak to us in her usual self... :)

this thread seems to have stopped..anyway I will share my experiences : -

my family used to stay in a 3 storey terr for almost 18yrs.It is a newly built one,we are the 1st owners.(who says only resale will get dirty stuff :( )..

My sis and I used to sleep in one room together @ the 3rd level.We slept facing the wall (due the fengshui).Thus ,our bedroom door was at the back of us.

Everynite for a few mths in the begining, We can hear someone walking into our room and kicking our toys on the floor.

Then,we had a very old 3 disc rotating Hi-Fi, which turns on by itself at night and it starts to rotate.I get very angry that I unplug the main plug. (Luckily,it didn't switch on again w/o electricity..haha :unsure: )

We had motion detector throughout the 1st level of the house..we will always set the alarm in the morning and switch it off at nite.Anything that moves @ the 1st level will activate the alarm...Weird..Before we even disarm the alarm in the morning.Things like a stack of books wod have been "moved" from the 1st level's living room to our room at nite.. :jawdrop:

There is a gap below our doors..Whenever we are in our rooms ourselves sometimes.We see shadows at the the gap going left to right lor..

We got used to it..Because it was our relative..it was my brother..My mum had a miscarriage 7mths into preg. Whenever she and my dad goes for fortune telling,everyone says that they have 4 kids instead of 3 (which is me,my sis and my brother~alive one ah)

We have moved to another place after 18yrs..My "brother" didn't follow us anymore to this new pl..We don't have anymore weird things happening lor for the last 3 yrs liao... Good Luck to the new owners of our house.. :P

this thread seems to have stopped..anyway I will share my experiences : -

my family used to stay in a 3 storey terr for almost 18yrs.It is a newly built one,we are the 1st owners.(who says only resale will get dirty stuff :( )..

My sis and I used to sleep in one room together @ the 3rd level.We slept facing the wall (due the fengshui).Thus ,our bedroom door was at the back of us.

Everynite for a few mths in the begining, We can hear someone walking into our room and kicking our toys on the floor.

Then,we had a very old 3 disc rotating Hi-Fi, which turns on by itself at night and it starts to rotate.I get very angry that I unplug the main plug. (Luckily,it didn't switch on again w/o electricity..haha :unsure: )

We had motion detector throughout the 1st level of the house..we will always set the alarm in the morning and switch it off at nite.Anything that moves @ the 1st level will activate the alarm...Weird..Before we even disarm the alarm in the morning.Things like a stack of books wod have been "moved" from the 1st level's living room to our room at nite.. :jawdrop:

There is a gap below our doors..Whenever we are in our rooms ourselves sometimes.We see shadows at the the gap going left to right lor..

We got used to it..Because it was our relative..it was my brother..My mum had a miscarriage 7mths into preg. Whenever she and my dad goes for fortune telling,everyone says that they have 4 kids instead of 3 (which is me,my sis and my brother~alive one ah)

We have moved to another place after 18yrs..My "brother" didn't follow us anymore to this new pl..We don't have anymore weird things happening lor for the last 3 yrs liao... Good Luck to the new owners of our house.. :P

I presume your parents know it's your "brother" who is causing the disturbances.Not sure what religion your parents are but maybe prayers for him should do him good to reborn.

Metta!!

spikedoll > yeapz...they did..Hopfully he rest in peace lor..Coz' I think quite sad lah,he didn't get to come into this world to be with us.sometimes we still joke abt it actually (quite bad ah) ;)

A close friend of mine used to stay in a condo development in Siglap with a Malay Cemetary next to it ( I think those familar with the East will know where) back in 1999. This development kana en bloc recently liao.

His was a 2 storey apartment unit. His TV on 2nd floor will turn on by itself occasionally during the Chinese 7th month during the day, as his maid will feedback to him a few times when he back from work.

He was also been told by his then 2-3 year old daughther that a certain cartoon character keep climbing on the ceiling and refuse to come down and play with her.

He never thought too much and just laugh about it.

So finally one nite when he woke up during his sleep, he saw this old lady silhoulette sitting on the antique chair in his room, looking at him. He was trying to get up but just can't. Thinking he was just too tired, he closed his eyes and open again, the figure still there. So he panic , and then started to say the Lord's prayer (Christian). He opened his eyes again and the old lady was gone.

The next morning, he verified that his wife did not woke up during the nite. He think back of the stories from maid, daughter and from that moment, he decided to move house. He only told his wife about the incident 1 year after they have moved. His wife freaked out... :D

I also encountered something strange happened in my flat. I moved into it 5 mths ago. Abt 2 mths after I moved in, I noticed some light grey cement-like powders on the silicon gel of my handwash basin in the kitchen. After I wiped it off, it came back the next day. It happened for 2 days only. Never came back afterthat. I did not drill any holes on top of the basin & there was no reno work in my house during that time, have no idea where on earth these powders came from.

This morning, I saw a patch of gel that looks like nose **** on the wall, between my bed & the bedside table. Both my bf & myself are clean persons, we won't stick our nose **** on the wall. And I don't remember I have ever dug my nose while I was laying on my bed. So, where does the **** come from?

Other than these 2 incidents, nothing strange happens.

I am scared. Should I engage a high monk to bless my house? I didn't do that before I moved in.

:jawdrop::jawdrop: Cannot lar!!!!! If next time I move in my new place, 'they' off my lights while I am baking cakes or bathing, I will scream until my whole building collapses lor!!!! I am super timid one. And I cry super easily when I am scared.

When I am alone at home, I on almost 90% of the lights in the house. The 10% refers to the balcony's lights. :notti:

Mace, really no way to keep them out totally? :(

hey... was reading the threads in here. i occasionally encounter them Somehow they seemed to like disturbing me.

anyways - what i normally do is to say the word "OHM" and drag it as long as you want to, you go like OOoooooooooooohhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm~.

Heard from my friends that by reciting that, you actually freeze the astral plane. Everything will stop for tt moment. So if you want to 'escape' from that place, do the ohm n quickly walk away.

Alternatively, if you do have a singing bowl, or those tibetan bells, hit them once and let the resounding vibrations fill the whole room.

and to cleanse your house , get dried sage leaves and burn them and smoke up your place as you go along. every corner not to be missed. indication of residual energies will be when the sage leaves burns and drops abit of the ash there.

that's what i did whenever i go to a hotel room or resort. cleanse up the place with sage leaves and singing bowl. and i wont sense anything thereafter.

See if you believe in it or not. Well, it works for me.

Enjoy reading all the postings here but touched by the posting about departed loved ones and animals trying to make contact. It is 5.30am in the morning alone in my room so the spook factor is multiplied many times.

For those who experience someone holding them back during sleep, there is a scientific explanation. When the person sleeps, the mind induces a "paralysis" of the limbs even though the mind can be active. If it wasn't for this, we would start sleep walking each time we have a dream. The natural "paralysis" is often mistaken for someone holding you down.

no.. not brave.. i still get cold feet, smtimes cold sweat.. :unsure:

Ya.. like my brother lor.. really 2nd nature le.. to him it's like any other humans..

very easy one... humans.. when frightened to a point.. faint lor.. :sport-smiley-004:

Wah, this tread is so interesting... why stop...

We used to stay in Bukit Batok when it was first built. Our immediate neighbour is a spinister, on the other side is a flight of stairs which is hardly used cos we are the highest floor (8th). It is still a quiet estate then. Every evening we would hear foot steps around on the same spot above our unit as if the person is jogging on the spot. But we ignore it since we were already on the highest, we just brushed it aside.

Ours was a 3 bedroom unit (with 2 bedrooms facing each other). One night, my sister woke up to find a boy jogging on the spot outside our bedroom (we shared room with my younger brother). Her first thought was why is my younger brother jogging. When she turned to the other side, she saw my younger brother still sleeping beside us.

My older brother who was sleeping inside the other room had a another encounter, he saw a young girl sitting near his keyboard. He screamed and that girl just vanished.

As for me, I had too many encounters both in our old house... I'll tell you more next time.

this thread is so interesting... hope to see more stories.. as for me, I moved into my new house for almost a week now...initially first move in.. feel abit insecure as unlike, our parents' place, we did not put up an altar... but luckily, so far so good... (god bless us).. no encounters at home but is outside de.. thus, still can share anot? kekek... :notti:

ezyline : please tell us more! :sport-smiley-004:

My GF got experience in her rental room, everytime she sleep on the left, turn out to be position right once wake up. Then one day, while she sleeping middle of the nite, she felt both left and right got things, once she open her eyes, she can see one nude men starring at her, immdiately, she give it a slap by the hands go thru, next she switch on the night, the things disappear. On the day, she immdiately moved out.