Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
XYZ123123

Bez Gallery - Olena Mattress

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all

I'm a victim too, brought sofa, mattress and bed frame on Sept 2014. Suppose to deliver mattress and bed frame on 13th Feb, called Michelle today and full of excuses on my delivery, oso don't know shipment got my items. Likely will be disappointment

If you guys are going for group action or whatsapp kindly PM me would like to join too. Thanks

Edited by bedsofa

Hi people, those of you who have pending delivery can only wait. Those who did not get complete delivery may

go to small claims tribunal, seek advice from your MPs at meet the people session or make combined police

report for fraud.

Guest Peter Ng

He promised to change my used sofa with new set with accessories before CNY. But when I tried to contact

Pierce for confirmation on the date, he doesn't answer the calls. I've consulted lawyer and will be seeing

MP at meet the people session to seek advice.

Hi all, I made purchase last week. Feel worried after read these. I was promise to get the items in this Awpril. Has anyone expect the shipment on the same month?

Guest Peter Ng

Met my MP and he is aware of what is going on. May be able to help.

Suggest the rest of you to consult your MP

Has anyone received their goods recently? I just went down to their shop to choose bed frame. delivery date will be 30 march. will keep you all posted about the outcome