Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

Haha......si boh? You lagi talk alot on this.....pls explain 角 use how many stars to comprise of? Their names ? Another 箕, meaning? Story ? Application? 三垣,what's the meaning of 中官 与外官?那五官与九天又有何分别?

know or don't know?

This above was my question.

If my answer can be so easily found in googling, I won't be asking the question. I also know how to google, Everyone also know how to google. Such information is general.

三垣 and 28 宿 is a world of difference.

Not mentioning all the other questions that WERE not answered.

角 itself belongs to Eastern dragon and some of the stars that comprise: 天田,进贤,平道,天门, 南门 etc.

Don't know say don't know......just do some readings from books and internet can never find many "workable" answers. Si peh jialat

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When a date is said to be inauspicious, defnitely it is meant for people choosing to do things.......commonsense......waste my time.......

The bazi's 4 pillar construction has nothing to do maths & numbering system? Wake up!

Now angmoh date is 8th April 2015, 2200hr, Lunar calendar's yy, mm, dd, hh is 乙未 庚辰 甲寅 亥时 (if a baby is born now will bear this bazi).

Let's look back 60 year ago's angmoh date 23th April 1955, 2200hr, Lunar calendar's yy,mm,dd,hh is also 乙未 庚辰 甲寅 亥时

The system resets and repeat every 60 years!

I so conclude that u don't understand the roles of the 10 heavenly stem & 12 earthy branch work in the Chinese calendar! Yet discussing about Bazi here? I'm serious, the lunar calendar system ( a numbering system)is the foundation of Bazi.

Since you click on my post again, I will entertain you again.......and don't be childish again to use 'cyber police' again.....all can read what you and me are writing,.

Now my these comments has nothing to do with my question on "why reset" which you still don't know how to answer.

I just pick this date that you indicate to tell you how ignorant and superficial your knowledge to say the 2 dates are the same.

8 April 15 is 初二十 while 23 April 55 is 初二. There are other things to observe too. There are some things a bazi master will never write in a book and ..... internet?, my teacher always say...if you want to look for junks.......

Want to really learn, got to attend a course like me.

Continue your journey googling......

I think that when the debate gets to the point of why is "甲" is "甲" and is not "乙", then the debate is pointless liao.

Might as well ask why the ancients started the alphabet sequence using "A" but not "B", the numbering system using "1" but not "2".

To me, they are just codes. It is the meaning attached to the codes that is important mah.

How to progress with this kind of mindset?

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

Cheers......the "meaning"

I don't see how a discussion like this could be sensitive.

To the Muslims, there is the God in the Old Testament. To the Christians, God is the Trinity described in he New Testament. And the Old vs New debate (in fact, much more than debates but bloodsheds as well) since 2,000 years ago. This is a part of human history.

To me, it is an irony in human history that a (or two) religion(s) killed.

Just my 2-cents thought.

Cheers!

I know the Jews are not christians BUT they are the chosen people......WW2.......more than a million died.....not in the war but being slaughtered. Everyone of them has unpardonable sins? Children?

I know a church elder....he served decades for the church. Only 50++, died of cancer. He lived a life of examples, a leader in the church, a respectable superior to his peers, a pillar for his children and family......even if have to die.....how about peacefully.....why must die such a tragic death?

I know the Jews are not christians BUT they are the chosen people......WW2.......more than a million died.....not in the war but being slaughtered. Everyone of them has unpardonable sins? Children?

I know a church elder....he served decades for the church. Only 50++, died of cancer. He lived a life of examples, a leader in the church, a respectable superior to his peers, a pillar for his children and family......even if have to die.....how about peacefully.....why must die such a tragic death?

It was the luck of his draw; genetic. In other words, a destiny sparked the moment he left the cocoon of his mother. There is no answer to the question "why him, and no others?". I think Buddha tried to answer this kind of question and offered 因果, but not a good answer in this case.

I think we should celebrate his lifetime achievement and contribution instead. Death came in various ways, it is just a process. I am sure that the church elder felt contented of what he did in his lifetime.

To me, life is a journey. What is important is the type of journey one takes, not where it started or how it ends.

The Jews as a tribe existed way before the time of Jesus Christ, so they are not Christian. Then they were persecuted, WWII and even now. I think the way to understand the persistent persecution is not via the religious angle, but the political and economic angle. Jews as a relatively smaller group of people, it has a far bigger lever of influence in especially the banking industry. This is the problem to many people, not necessarily only to the Nazi or the Muslims.

But historians have been saying that Jesus is Jewish, a descendent of David no less.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!

It was the luck of his draw; genetic. In other words, a destiny sparked the moment he left the cocoon of his mother. There is no answer to the question "why him, and no others?". I think Buddha tried to answer this kind of question and offered 因果, but not a good answer in this case.

I think we should celebrate his lifetime achievement and contribution instead. Death came in various ways, it is just a process. I am sure that the church elder felt contented of what he did in his lifetime.

To me, life is a journey. What is important is the type of journey one takes, not where it started or how it ends.

The Jews as a tribe existed way before the time of Jesus Christ, so they are not Christian. Then they were persecuted, WWII and even now. I think the way to understand the persistent persecution is not via the religious angle, but the political and economic angle. Jews as a relatively smaller group of people, it has a far bigger lever of influence in especially the banking industry. This is the problem to many people, not necessarily only to the Nazi or the Muslims.

But historians have been saying that Jesus is Jewish, a descendent of David no less.

Cheers!

Tio la.....if discuss this from the standpoint of other religion or life's 4 seasons.....

Basing on bazi.....maybe can say 'no horse run', cannot siam.......how to die was written

Or base on cycle of life, there could be some 因果 from the past.

I brought this out centering around the faith, words of a religion. "Where two or 3 gather in my name, there am I amongst........", "ask and it shall be given you"......The whole church prayed for him but he still died in pains...... Not forgetting many evangelisms shown "immediate faith healing" but not his life.

So these contradictions were from day one.......

Your phrase "life is a journey.....", a good one

Many people including especially chinese are bothered by the common phase "不得好死". To many, how one dies portrays an "imaginary story".....to some in the religion will say, he must have sin that's why god has no mercy on him. To other religious......he must have done something bad to die in this way. Maybe the deceased person doesn't mind....how to, dead liao anyway. How will the family feel even if there's a slightest hint of that?

Cheers!

Geographically, this land of honey was a death trap.......it was surrounded and even to get out by sea will face turkey. If not partially they have an alliance with the US, trades will be an even more uphill task.

Anyone who reads about this tribe knows fully well the persecution and deilverance by the hands of god from time to time in the old testament. What's the difference during those times when they encounter persecution and deliverance as compared to the people around the world? Each country has a rich history of survival.

How about the persecution of Indians from the times of Alexander to the maurya empire. Millions of deaths and sufferings. I don't need to bring you back to the times of ancient china.

If these people who claims to have a powerful god that deliver them, then how about the chinese, Indians, Africans and Europeans? They deliver themselves......

These lives not worth putting the hand into.....

The whole main point is centering around the the bible which is considered the "word of god" and this 'word' must have an unwavering consistency. Look at the forgiveness he exercise on eg Adam / eve, Cain bros (big sins) and the wrath on others. A god who is "emotional"?

Tio la.....if discuss this from the standpoint of other religion or life's 4 seasons.....

Basing on bazi.....maybe can say 'no horse run', cannot siam.......how to die was written

Or base on cycle of life, there could be some 因果 from the past.

I brought this out centering around the faith, words of a religion. "Where two or 3 gather in my name, there am I amongst........", "ask and it shall be given you"......The whole church prayed for him but he still died in pains...... Not forgetting many evangelisms shown "immediate faith healing" but not his life.

So these contradictions were from day one.......

In the broader picture, religion had lost its innocent long ago liao... Today, there is no more 真人.

I have nothing against a believer of any religion, sometimes it is good to have a way to resolve an inner conflict with religion.

Historically, religion had evolved into the scope of political or government control; whether the control is blatant (as in the case of ISIS, or the Hudud law in Malaysia) or covert (as in the case of United States). Take Christianity as an example, without the Roman Emperor Constante it is debatable that there is Christianity today. After Jesus, the disciple split, Peter went to Rome and with the support of Constante established what is today The Vatican. James (brother of Jesus) stayed in Jerusalem, he continued to preach Jesus' teachings but the organization couldnt match the machinery of the Roman Empire.

This is history.

But who was the Roman, but the murderer of Jesus Christ? I venture if Jesus were Chinese, this arrangement would never had happened.

A contradiction as you said.

Cheers!

So this brings on the topic of bazi. Like you said, "death comes in various ways....." In bazi, you can know death comes in which way and when. I'm not a "master" , so "whoever" don't try to challenge me. Go challenge my teacher. And if bazi is universal and dictates the destiny of both christians and non- christians.......then we again call to question the 'word" in the bible. Hebrews 9:27 "and it is appointed unto men once to die".....this appointment means "be laid up".

One is bazi destiny from birth and the other is "will/ planned".

So.....are the dyings of the apostles also written in their bazi? Or in the hands of god's will.

Many people including especially chinese are bothered by the common phase "不得好死". To many, how one dies portrays an "imaginary story".....to some in the religion will say, he must have sin that's why god has no mercy on him. To other religious......he must have done something bad to die in this way. Maybe the deceased person doesn't mind....how to, dead liao anyway. How will the family feel even if there's a slightest hint of that?

Haha, but why bother?

Today, the only way to 得好死 is to die while asleep.

Think about it, with the advance in medical life sustenance system, there are all kind of ways to sustain or prolong life. But with tubes going through the nostrils, through the urethra etc how could one gets 好死? Like LKY, he has written and spoken about the wish of a quick exit, he signed the AMD. But people decided to put him under life sustenance for about a month. If he was totally unconscious throughout the ordeal, never mind. If he was conscious but immobile and couldn't speak, in his mind it must had been "WTF!, I signed the AMD liao la".

(Of course I am dramatizing to just make a point, I have all the respects for LKY).

Cheers!

是啊,什么什么天时地利人和。
没有天,地以何来。
没有地,人又以何来。
一切一切以天开始.

Not saying that 天时地利人和 is not true, but saying 天 is the dominant factor in the equation.

没有天, 那来上帝.

Cheers!

是啊,什么什么天时地利人和。
没有天,地以何来。
没有地,人又以何来。
一切一切以天开始.

Not saying that 天时地利人和 is not true, but saying 天 is the dominant factor in the equation.

没有天, 那来上帝.

Cheers!

立春, 冬至 are auspicious or inauspicious? Does this sentence makes sense?

不管白猫黑猫,能抓到老鼠就是好猫, what're the notions of '白猫黑猫'?, '能抓到'?,'老鼠'?, '就是好猫'? in this famous quote?

Regardless auspicious or inauspicious, job done in accordance to its intended intention is auspicious ?

Remember the classic ' 塞翁失马,焉知非福' story?

Could be an inauspicious event earlier that leads to an auspicious event later.

Life is a process. Where got all 'sure wins'

Simply too many contextual meanings of the word ' 天' in chinese philosophy.

天 could be the 'sky'.Example: 蓝蓝的天白白的云

天 could be '上帝'. Example: 人在做天在看, Said 诸葛孔明

My 2 cent worth.

Cheers!

Edited by bepgof

不管白猫黑猫,能抓到老鼠就是好猫, what're the notions of '白猫黑猫'?, '能抓到'?,'老鼠'?, '就是好猫'?

我以为是.

I have no problem if you insisted that a date is neutral, that it could be auspicious or not. Relatively minor issue, I don't take it seriously too.

But.

The God in the Bible is Yahweh, the God in the Quran is Allah. (Historically, the name Yahweh originated as one of the Isreali gods).

Yahweh (or Jehovah) is Allah, Allah is Yahweh, they are one and the same.

不管白猫黑猫, why God allows the atrocity of ISIS today (not to mention other atrocities witnessed in the human history)?

We have Jihadi John etc, you know what is the meaning of Jihad? It means Allah directed, Allah commanded. But Allah is Yahweh. So what is going on?

Cheers!

In the broader picture, religion had lost its innocent long ago liao... Today, there is no more 真人.

I have nothing against a believer of any religion, sometimes it is good to have a way to resolve an inner conflict with religion.

Historically, religion had evolved into the scope of political or government control; whether the control is blatant (as in the case of ISIS, or the Hudud law in Malaysia) or covert (as in the case of United States). Take Christianity as an example, without the Roman Emperor Constante it is debatable that there is Christianity today. After Jesus, the disciple split, Peter went to Rome and with the support of Constante established what is today The Vatican. James (brother of Jesus) stayed in Jerusalem, he continued to preach Jesus' teachings but the organization couldnt match the machinery of the Roman Empire.

This is history.

But who was the Roman, but the murderer of Jesus Christ? I venture if Jesus were Chinese, this arrangement would never had happened.

A contradiction as you said.

Cheers!

:good: