Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

I have no problem if you insisted that a date is neutral, that it could be auspicious or not. Relatively minor issue, I don't take it seriously too.

But.

The God in the Bible is Yahweh, the God in the Quran is Allah. (Historically, the name Yahweh originated as one of the Isreali gods).

Yahweh (or Jehovah) is Allah, Allah is Yahweh, they are one and the same.

不管白猫黑猫, why God allows the atrocity of ISIS today (not to mention other atrocities witnessed in the human history)?

We have Jihadi John etc, you know what is the meaning of Jihad? It means Allah directed, Allah commanded. But Allah is Yahweh. So what is going on?

Cheers!

I too, have no issues with all the different opinions expressed herewith, after all 'to each his own'.

Admittedly, at times, i reactive, after all 'emotions impel men to actions', machines otherwise.

Human 'attached' different meanings or words to the same 'thing', or social constructions.....God become having many 'names'. After all only Him do the final judgement, we have no influence....

Let the men make use of His name.....any issue?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So this brings on the topic of bazi. Like you said, "death comes in various ways....." In bazi, you can know death comes in which way and when. I'm not a "master" , so "whoever" don't try to challenge me. Go challenge my teacher. And if bazi is universal and dictates the destiny of both christians and non- christians.......then we again call to question the 'word" in the bible. Hebrews 9:27 "and it is appointed unto men once to die".....this appointment means "be laid up".

One is bazi destiny from birth and the other is "will/ planned".

So.....are the dyings of the apostles also written in their bazi? Or in the hands of god's will.

Congratulation for having found your bazi crystal ball !

So you already know all your future forthcoming?

Will we 'cross path' again in near future? If so, when?

Don't ask me to find your teacher for i'm not interested in him/them.

What if I say all the SUBJECTIVE 'attached meanings' to 天干地支 (beside numbering function) are 'rubbish'?

Why '甲' is classified as 'wood', 'East' and 'Yang'?

Why '乙' is classified as 'wood', 'East' but 'Yin'?

Why '子' is grouped as '0 degree', 'North', 'Rat', '11pm to 1am'

Why the 'opposite animal' must be 6 冲 ?

Why all the 'animal characteristics/attributes' attached to the 12地支? And assume human are all classified to these 12 animals? What about 'Cat' in Vietnam?

Why burn the paper car, house, smart phone, credit card, ......to the dead? They benefit? Some alives' symbolic commercial ideas? Can't beat them so join them?

Lau ah hia, don't be confused with these stars observed on sky(OBJECTIVE, they are there whether you like them or not), with the human's attached meanings (SUBJECTIVE - the meaning differ, to each his own!)

I can name the stars to any 官 to my liking. Why must adopt the grid concept and why that what 'observed' in sky 'must be' the same onto the earth? Convince me! I see no correlation at all but all complexity with no clarity.

I already answer the first part.....don't siam

Allowed me to be lohsor one more time simply seem you couldn't get my earlier 'answer' to your queries:

Rubbish remains as the rubbish no matter how good the explanation(cleaning) is. GIGO!

I understood their 'attached meanings' - to me, they are 'rubbish'.

Rubbish means 'no value', no correlationship = I couldn't link the cause (因) and effect (果).

I even ask you to convince me these attached meaning, so who is siaming?

So this brings on the topic of bazi. Like you said, "death comes in various ways....." In bazi, you can know death comes in which way and when. I'm not a "master" , so "whoever" don't try to challenge me. Go challenge my teacher. And if bazi is universal and dictates the destiny of both christians and non- christians.......then we again call to question the 'word" in the bible. Hebrews 9:27 "and it is appointed unto men once to die".....this appointment means "be laid up".

One is bazi destiny from birth and the other is "will/ planned".

So.....are the dyings of the apostles also written in their bazi? Or in the hands of god's will.

Very different thing; Bazi destiny could be foreseen, God's will couldn't. Yet, Bazi could be considered a hacking attempt at God's will. (I am not bothered if people wish to call God as 天, Yahweh, Allah etc etc).

I think that the question in the mind of most people, is there such as thing called destiny.

Unless one has foreseen his destiny, that he has been given flashes of future event affecting or involving him. Even when another is able to foresee his destiny, the doubt remained.

Chees!

I can read that there are people who are reluctant to share and there are people who have the inability to share.

End up we don't benefit from reading. Cheers.

Very different thing; Bazi destiny could be foreseen, God's will couldn't. Yet, Bazi could be considered a hacking attempt at God's will. (I am not bothered if people wish to call God as 天, Yahweh, Allah etc etc).

I think that the question in the mind of most people, is there such as thing called destiny.

Unless one has foreseen his destiny, that he has been given flashes of future event affecting or involving him. Even when another is able to foresee his destiny, the doubt remained.

Chees!

Its good to discuss this as this kind of questions that always prick my mind.

I believe there is destiny. When I look back to the life I have walked, there were many things which I couldn't defy. When a bazi master told me certain events of my past, I was surprise that it was there. So this is not onlyfrom me but many of my friends and close ones encountered the same. Why the bazi master can read what happened in my past which means this was there and inescapable. The same question was posted to the master and he replied in a very profound way. I was unable to comprehend even until now.

So Mr Kcwee has his point. Between destiny and the will of God.

For anyone who believes in god (especially christianity), I understand from my christians friends that god give them free will. I suppose this freewill also encompass the right to live and die. That means the person can choose when to live and when to die. By smoking excessively or taking drugs or J-walking, I suppose we chose out paths in freedom. By doing the contrary, we will be able to survive longer. Is it true? Any comments to share?

However, this totally contradicts destiny which in fact destined the person to take drugs or get injured. Even when the person choose to use a traffic light, he still get injured. When a master is able to predict this, it puts a lot of question marks.

Its good to discuss this as this kind of questions that always prick my mind.

I believe there is destiny. When I look back to the life I have walked, there were many things which I couldn't defy. When a bazi master told me certain events of my past, I was surprise that it was there. So this is not onlyfrom me but many of my friends and close ones encountered the same. Why the bazi master can read what happened in my past which means this was there and inescapable. The same question was posted to the master and he replied in a very profound way. I was unable to comprehend even until now.

So Mr Kcwee has his point. Between destiny and the will of God.

For anyone who believes in god (especially christianity), I understand from my christians friends that god give them free will. I suppose this freewill also encompass the right to live and die. That means the person can choose when to live and when to die. By smoking excessively or taking drugs or J-walking, I suppose we chose out paths in freedom. By doing the contrary, we will be able to survive longer. Is it true? Any comments to share?

However, this totally contradicts destiny which in fact destined the person to take drugs or get injured. Even when the person choose to use a traffic light, he still get injured. When a master is able to predict this, it puts a lot of question marks.

Enjoy!

Very interesting. Thanks for the video.

One part mentioned about the "heart" and by not doing the "bad", then can avoid calamity.

In my life, I came across many good people. Give you one example of a real life story. This man very honest and straight. Dare not do anything that violates the law and conscience. Life was very monotonous for him and whole family. No luxuries nor extravagance. Only once a while family outing. He was a believer in buddhism and had an altar at home. He visits temple twice a month faithfully.

He used to drive motorbike to work. One day, he got into an accident with heavy injuries.

There are and have been many real life stories of good people also ending up in troubles and disasters.

Many question marks, isn't it?

By doing the contrary, we will be able to survive longer. Is it true? Any comments to share?

God never promise all days are blue blue sky.

I experienced that, thought Almighty God is my saviour and shield.

You look at 大小先知,门徒使徒,个个死得好难看

However,成功神学 otherwise. They are so 'successful' that ended from music room to courtroom.

福建风水 has fundamental similarities to 成功神学.

'Try me, sure ok' - their motto. 

Of law of natures, the rule of cause and effect never fail. It follows the principle of 顺我者昌,逆我者亡.

This is the FS I have been talking about.

'Play with them, sure not ok, follow them then ok'.

However, when come to 'human laws or human interaction or human behaviour interaction' - this rule of cause and effect (冲刑会合.....), at times doesn't work.

'Something ok, something not ok'.

Are you ok? Long life good meh?

Very interesting. Thanks for the video.

One part mentioned about the "heart" and by not doing the "bad", then can avoid calamity.

In my life, I came across many good people. Give you one example of a real life story. This man very honest and straight. Dare not do anything that violates the law and conscience. Life was very monotonous for him and whole family. No luxuries nor extravagance. Only once a while family outing. He was a believer in buddhism and had an altar at home. He visits temple twice a month faithfully.

He used to drive motorbike to work. One day, he got into an accident with heavy injuries.

There are and have been many real life stories of good people also ending up in troubles and disasters.

Many question marks, isn't it?

Probably the closest where you could find the answers is in Buddism.

什么是心? It is not the 'heart', nor the 'consceince'. It is more of an abstract, a state; like the 气 described in FS, or TCM. I think the Buddhist speaks of 真心, 妄心, a state to be achieved in order to see the truth; it means that if one practices a religion in the wrong state, one couldn't possibly attain enlightenment.

什么是性? As in 人之初, 性本善. 什么是本性?

The Chinese wisdoms, in their original state, are profound. 易经, even 风水 etc are very good read; 风水practice today, in my view, is pretty much contaminated; especially the practice of using 八卦 mirror, sword etc. I am not saying that these are not effective, but adopters of this kind practice should at least understand what they are getting into. Understand what is 正.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!