Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

Why burn the paper car, house, smart phone, credit card, ......to the dead? They benefit? Some alives' symbolic commercial ideas? Can't beat them so join them?

Don't mix feng shui with chinese traditions.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lau ah hia, don't be confused with these stars observed on sky(OBJECTIVE, they are there whether you like them or not), with the human's attached meanings (SUBJECTIVE - the meaning differ, to each his own!)

I can name the stars to any 官 to my liking. Why must adopt the grid concept and why that what 'observed' in sky 'must be' the same onto the earth? Convince me! I see no correlation at all but all complexity with no clarity.

I think you are the one confused. Not able to differentiate the terms and start with this nonsense.

You are the one who kept mentioning about 28 宿, Yet cannot answer the names and gave me lame excuse....then in the first place don't follow to use the 28 宿。Are you sure the number is correct, want to use 29 instead? or maybe don't call it 宿....just call pistacho.

IF YOU DON'T know the star details.......don't boast down here.

What for convince you.....who are you? scholar or a master worth for me to "kick the school"?

You see no correlation is because you can't see .....hehe......slow ......and no affinity with this subject......go back to your christianity.

Please compare what all these 'great FSMs' auspicious an inaspicious TIME, with Albert Einstein's time concept.

What is time????Go think deep about it.

Wah lau....don't sound so chim le.....what is time? In your own interpretation or in Eistein's?

So why don't you explain what you know about time now, what you know about eistein's "time"? Using faster than light velocities and telegragh into past? Or relativity?

Rocket was already "there" in the 1800s ...... so you want to lose the cartwheel or horse and wait another 100 years for the rocket before travelling?

You can't even fully understand and prove the working of 天干地支, you want to question it?

Many professors and scholars of bible history talk and talk but do they believe in christ?

Btw, 4th reminder: don't always ask people to think deep....when you can't even pour out how deep you have gone

Why burn the paper car, house, smart phone, credit card, ......to the dead? They benefit? Some alives' symbolic commercial ideas? Can't beat them so join them?

And don't mock traditions........there are many chinese here....whether you are chinese or not. How sure are you that the burnt paper car cannot reach the 'dead". Until you prove it......give some respect.

Lau Hia, go and count the 163 stars that form the Purple Forbidden Enclosure.

Narrowing down, count the 北斗七星(天枢、天璇、天玑、天权、玉衡、开阳、摇光).....

So many HK movies/TV drama soap opera have been talking about.

Don't tell me u don't know ?

My 3 yo grand nephew also know.

What series of car are you driving? I'm driving a '5' series.

wha lau ....si bei jialat ......you know how to count or not. 角 already 40 stars.....163?? Constellations?

Who don't know 天璇 belong to 北斗。 I asked, how is it related to 三垣....which wall?

Ahemm.....wah you driving BM 5 series..... I taking mrt only le.......

• Like 1

Haha......si boh? You lagi talk alot on this.....pls explain 角 use how many stars to comprise of? Their names ? Another 箕, meaning? Story ? Application? 三垣,what's the meaning of 中官 与外官?那五官与九天又有何分别?

know or don't know?

I already answer the first part.....don't siam

What if I say all the SUBJECTIVE 'attached meanings' to 天干地支 (beside numbering function) are 'rubbish'?

Why '甲' is classified as 'wood', 'East' and 'Yang'?

Why '乙' is classified as 'wood', 'East' but 'Yin'?

Why '子' is grouped as '0 degree', 'North', 'Rat', '11pm to 1am'

Why the 'opposite animal' must be 6 冲 ?

Why all the 'animal characteristics/attributes' attached to the 12地支? And assume human are all classified to these 12 animals? What about 'Cat' in Vietnam?

So mr christian......the way you put it......shall I ask you back the same?

Why 3 god heads le.....its 3 Gods or 1 god? Which one first....the father or all at the same time? so God created earth......then who created God? He is the Alpha, then what's before?

So God created the universe also? Then where is the boundaries?

Is your Christian god gracious and kind? The why the wrath in old testament? Cannot have the mercy right from the start? Why need to kill so many before start the grace......

Your Christ is omnipresent and omnipotent.......so he knows the present and future ......also as always on prophecies....... so everything is destined? Be careful, you may be one destined to carry the "number" or you want to join the 144K? hehe.....

You will have your explanation, 甲乙 will have their own explanation.

PS: No offence to any christian.....this is a very general atheist question.

I always respect a christian until he lose respect needed for himself.

You know why reset? Why must reset? and why 60 years?

Wah jackpot...

Why must reset le?

Actually 八字 calculation is 数理, I have nothing against 数理论. In fact, if one is a trader there are very wide application of 数理 in the markets; not from 八字, angmoh has his own repertoire of 数理. 很神奇喔,

Tia!

Wah jackpot...

Why must reset le?

Actually 八字 calculation is 数理, I have nothing against 数理论. In fact, if one is a trader there are very wide application of 数理 in the markets; not from 八字, angmoh has his own repertoire of 数理. 很神奇喔,

Tia!

Angmoh got what? share leh....

And don't mock traditions........there are many chinese here....whether you are chinese or not. How sure are you that the burnt paper car cannot reach the 'dead". Until you prove it......give some respect.

Comment: Reactive and reached conclusion fast w/o looking things from other perspectives, dangerous leh. Don't anyhow throw your 'knives' - will fly back and cut you. Why I put so many ? marks. Go and 'think' about it.

You see no correlation is because you can't see .....hehe......slow ......and no affinity with this subject......go back to your christianity.

Again, religion is very sensitive. Watch out the rules owner of this forum put forward?

I don't want to see you get locked up by cyber policemen.

There is nobody here who knows feng shui steps in here and said anything else about the dates. So I don't need to explain yet.....for what....your benefit?

Oh....so you believe in destiny? I thought you were a christian....... very confusing about your representation and faith.......so are you a christian or not?

Again, religion is very sensitive. Watch out the rules owner of this forum put forward?

I don't want to see you get locked up by cyber policemen

So mr christian......the way you put it......shall I ask you back the same?

Why 3 god heads le.....its 3 Gods or 1 god? Which one first....the father or all at the same time? so God created earth......then who created God? He is the Alpha, then what's before?

So God created the universe also? Then where is the boundaries?

Is your Christian god gracious and kind? The why the wrath in old testament? Cannot have the mercy right from the start? Why need to kill so many before start the grace......

Your Christ is omnipresent and omnipotent.......so he knows the present and future ......also as always on prophecies....... so everything is destined? Be careful, you may be one destined to carry the "number" or you want to join the 144K? hehe.....

You will have your explanation, 甲乙 will have their own explanation.

PS: No offence to any christian.....this is a very general atheist question.

I always respect a christian until he lose respect needed for himself.

I don't want to see you get locked up by cyber policemen

This has nothing to do with math and numbering system....... Just admit you know why "You know why reset? Why must reset? and why 60 years?"

Maybe I'll try to explain

The bazi's 4 pillar construction has nothing to do maths & numbering system? Wake up!

Now angmoh date is 8th April 2015, 2200hr, Lunar calendar's yy, mm, dd, hh is 乙未 庚辰 甲寅 亥时 (if a baby is born now will bear this bazi).

Let's look back 60 year ago's angmoh date 23th April 1955, 2200hr, Lunar calendar's yy,mm,dd,hh is also 乙未 庚辰 甲寅 亥时

The system resets and repeat every 60 years!

I so conclude that u don't understand the roles of the 10 heavenly stem & 12 earthy branch work in the Chinese calendar! Yet discussing about Bazi here? I'm serious, the lunar calendar system ( a numbering system)is the foundation of Bazi.

Edited by bepgof