Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

very good! just the "should able to "point out" few incident (at least 3) happen to house owner/family" may not suitable for all FSM as some don't practise in certain area. otherwise it lures a chance to blather.

Yeah, FSM can point out incident then only can talk about modification/positioning.

Is like you see the doctor, if doctor dun know what happen to patient how he/she able to write down the medicine. This same as FSM.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

A good Fengshui Master will be able to point out that this house will bring what problems to the house owners.

And many times, it will be reflected on the person's individual Destiny.

I have witness it myself many times. The house and the Person's Destiny overlaps.

very good! just the "should able to "point out" few incident (at least 3) happen to house owner/family" may not suitable for all FSM as some don't practise in certain area. otherwise it lures a chance to blather.

Chim ah.....what is "blather". I never eat enough potatoes.......

A good Fengshui Master will be able to point out that this house will bring what problems to the house owners.

And many times, it will be reflected on the person's individual Destiny.

I have witness it myself many times. The house and the Person's Destiny overlaps.

Really? Go and touch up your website properly first la......inauspicious dates write auspicious dates, buay pai seh ah.....

3 Auspicious Day of the Month

14th March 2015 clashes with zodiac goat

24th March 2015 clashes with zodiac snake

29th March 2015 clashes with zodiac dog

you put up dates like that can hai see lang leh

Hi,

Appreciate your feedback.

Date selections has a lot of schools. It depend on what methods you are using.

钦定协纪辨方书 and 玄空大卦择日 are 2 of the more widely used date selections. Depending on your objective and usage, you select which one is more applicable.

Rule of thumb is you must follow the date selections with the methods you are using.

Maybe you will like to tell us why you think the dates are not good.

Edited by leyenda

Hi,

Appreciate your feedback.

Date selections has a lot of schools. It depend on what methods you are using.

钦定协纪辨方书 and 玄空大卦择日 are 2 of the more widely used date selections. Depending on your objective and usage, you select which one is more applicable.

Rule of thumb is you must follow the date selections with the methods you are using.

Maybe you will like to tell us why you think the dates are not good.

Wah lau eh.....you are soliciting business and you should know well your stuffs what.....still want to ask me? Its nothing to do with what I think, its nothing to do with different methods .......if dates are good, regardless what method, its still good tio bo?

You put "auspicious dates of month", the first one 14 march 2015 is 岁破......good date meh......bravo, please please explain

Do you know if you put out a date like this and people end up in troubles, very jialat.

Will you try to explain your way HOW THIS CAN be a good date?

Your second "auspicious date", you say , clashes with snake 亥巳冲? You clearly do not know your stuffs......can you explain how it clash?

Your 3rd date 29 March 2015....Auspicious date? Why don't you explain instead ho boh?

Clash with dog....how leh?

Dear kcwee,

We are using the authentic traditional calendar used by Imperial China to do our date selections.

Opposite to what you claim, on 29th March, there is a very strong 吉神call 月德。

In terms of ranking, 月德is the second strongest star of the Monthly Stars. In such date selection, the strength of the stars will offweight against one another to decide if the day is good.

That is why 29th March is a good date.

As for your question on 冲,for all forms of date selections, this is the form of 冲 that masters will look out for. There is nothing wrong with our statement.

Our website, like this forum, has a direction towards sharing of information. If viewers of our site are not sure of what we put up, they are welcome to call us. We don't charge them for enquiry calls.

Lastly, we are not here to argue anything.

We have been in this business long enough to know that people will always insist their method is the only correct method.
Over the years, we have followed at least 3 teachers, spent 20k and travel overseas just to learn the different schools of Fengshui/Destiny Reads from different teachers and have spent a lot of time on testing the effectiveness of the methods.

If you have any doubts, you may call us directly and we will be happy to reply to your questions.

Edited by 168 Prosperity Gallery

Dear....."don't know who you are"

First leh, can't find any name on your website, so you are a practitioner without name?

second, you keep using we.....but how many person you have there huh? one h/p number few person share? Some company use company name , no company tel......wha.....anytime....

three leh......mai use chim chim terms la.....nowadays all are accessible everywhere tio bo. Every master choose whatever date using whichever method will still come back to a good date, no one say a bad one and another say a good one.......except you? What imperial china......can show us the book cover? It can also mean outdated right?

four liao.....who don't know 月德, 通胜 wu liao.....I talk 14 march.....you talk 29 march? chicken talking to duck? Or trying to avoid my question. In fact hoh.....you DIDN'T answer and explain all how these are good dates.

5 leh, 29 march 相刑又克 , how can it be good. So its goes to show that your knowledge of 地支 is limited edition leh

number six ........this is the first time I see this website anywhere.......so business very long, how long? a lot of people follow many teachers but still learn nuts.....depending who are your teachers.....who are they? peole proudly name their teachers in their website......yours cannot reveal? Pls display your photos with the respective famous masters , ho boh?

lastly leh.... I din't say I argue arh?? Just point out and ask you to explain arh? Imperial traditional calendar also got methods to explain si bo? Cannot explain? You mean this calendar method overrides the principles of 地支相生相克?

You dare to advertise, post, pin, then you should accept verifications.......there are no shortages of people who know feng shui . Call for what??......Explain down here.

168 prosperity gallery

The questions remain the same no matter how many times you deleted the posts. I already saved the webpage of your website, so no point deleting / changing as well.

You pout auspicious dates on your website but they were bad dates. You are unable to explain and you get the posts to be deleted....si bei jialat.....what a shame. This way to do business?

Edited by kcwee

168 prosperity gallery

You never or dare not answer the questions I posted:

1) No fsm name?

2) Using "us", with one hp number, so how many people or masters?

3) you claim that you learn from 3 teachers, no pictures, no reference ?

"don't know who you are" is 168 = 一路发 le.

Huat arh!

Heng arh.....Lauer.....luckily you saw the posts. Anything wrong when I question the bad dates 168 prosperity gallery put up?

Ohhhh.....or this is a place where advertiser is always right? And they are protected regardless.....so can I advertise cigarettes are good to balance the fire in the lungs?