Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
faustinet3

Fengshui Or Not To Fengshui? -- New Resale Flat - Reno + Movein

Tio la.

I also say that the 2-hours 时辰, and especially the 60-years cycle 八字 calculation are really problematic lo.

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

One of the subjective and defensive yet REACTIVE.

I've raised issues about the '2 hour'- the smallest unit of lunar calender, wrt to time changes due to political forces....

1. In short, BAZI analysis's accuracy follows decision of politicians? I've met no one challenges this concern. Or is there a 'correct way' ?

2. Different main streams have differences over the significance of YY, MM, DD, HH. Some argued YY is most important while some branch insisted HH is most significant. What do you think?

3. Bazi analysis is basically 'static' in nature because of the model's pre-defined meanings and procedures. Do you think life is static or dynamic?

I challenge you to elaborate since you know so much.

"I challenge you to elaborate since you know so much."

Wah lau.... play masak masak.....so childish. Who am I for you to challenge? I'm just a nobody leh......why don't you go and challenge bazi masters if you think you know so much?? Or you not sure?

2 hour thing was limited by your understanding.....want break through? Go learn from a master. Too proud to ask? Hehe....forever in your own world.

One of my teacher said to me "Ah Wee, you want to know my secrets? Go through what I went through and maybe I'll let the cat out of the bag"

2) That's why I never discuss with people like you...... Last time my guitar teacher said, "If you wish to play well "catfish Blues", look for Corey Harris.

Again base on your limited understanding you put judgement to bazi analysis "is static".

Does this 岁破 apply to only certain groups of mankind, OR have same effect to all mankind over the earth regardless of races, language and religion......?

Does the sun effects apply on a certain group of mankind, Or have same effects to all mankind over the earth regardless of races, language and religion......?

"I challenge you to elaborate since you know so much."

Wah lau.... play masak masak.....so childish. Who am I for you to challenge? I'm just a nobody leh......why don't you go and challenge bazi masters if you think you know so much?? Or you not sure?

2 hour thing was limited by your understanding.....want break through? Go learn from a master. Too proud to ask? Hehe....forever in your own world.

One of my teacher said to me "Ah Wee, you want to know my secrets? Go through what I went through and maybe I'll let the cat out of the bag"

2) That's why I never discuss with people like you...... Last time my guitar teacher said, "If you wish to play well "catfish Blues", look for Corey Harris.

Again base on your limited understanding you put judgement to bazi analysis "is static".

知之为知之 不知为不知 my dear friend.

Remember: habits build character, character decides destiny.

White Ninja forever can only throwing smoke grenade.

Edited by bepgof

Does the sun effects apply on a certain group of mankind, Or have same effects to all mankind over the earth regardless of races, language and religion......?

Suggest you best beefing up knowledge on those stars constellation above your head and underneath your foot (northern & southern hemispheres), as well as some China & Babylonian history on this + how the term 岁破 come about + 黄道+ its universal influence & application.....+ why lunar calender is 'completely out' in southern hemisphere.

天干地支 is universal.....whichever method....all must conform to 五行相生相可.

Not intend to malu you in cyber space but to point out it is 五行's 相生相克.

This is pre-school's must-learn, must-know, must-apply, like a,b,c.....+,-,x,/

There are 相侮, 相乘,反生为克,.....so many. I've kept on repeating one must first understand Chinese's philosophical concepts of Ying Yang, 四象, wuxing, sexagenary cycle( 天干地支), even the 三垣二十八宿 etc, before one could understand and appreciate the 'beauty of bazi analysis' and not to be 'conned' by the interpreter ! The homework really takes time.

When a system's inputs are 'Garbage', its outputs are sure to be 'Garbage', I 100% guaranteed you this truth never goes wrong.

天干, 地支 or sexagenary cycle is basically ORIGINALLY a Chinese numbering system which contains 10 different Chinese characters (甲,乙,丙,丁......) in the 天干, and another 12 different Chinese characters(子,丑,寅,卯....)The 'wonderful part is when the 天干, 地支 are combined together, they produce 60 sets of possible 2-character combination, start from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅.....till the last one 癸亥, then the 60 2-character 'reset' and begin from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅....again.

Why I say Bazi analysis is 'static' in nature? And why I say it is a 'model'?

Someone has jumped into part of the contents of the model and concluded...what limited understanding....This model's contents and processes are indeed very 'colorful' and make one 'lost in the maze' and couldn't see the overall picture.....

知之为知之 不知为不知 my dear friend.

Remember: habits build character, character decides destiny.

White Ninja forever can only throwing smoke grenade.

Wha lau......Try this sentence on a master.....hehe. Nobody will be bother with you.

Excuse me.....who is you friend? Give me freebies I also don't wanna...

White Ninja seldom appear..... hehe.....at night don't throw smoke grenade will lose to black ninja

Suggest you best beefing up knowledge on those stars constellation above your head and underneath your foot (northern & southern hemispheres), as well as some China & Babylonian history on this + how the term 岁破 come about + 黄道+ its universal influence & application.....+ why lunar calender is 'completely out' in southern hemisphere.

Haha.....you think you know more than me meh.....by what standard you measure leh.....wah seh, don't write here means I dont know huh....so you kept writing the same 'things ' all over again and again and again means you know alot? Nothing new nothing extra.....in fact I'm quite sick of reading the same again and again...... Si boh....what universal influence and application....how you apply leh....so why dont you explain how the stars constellation relate to the flying stars technic, why lunar calenda is out and HOW/WHAT is to replace?

Have you proven to use it on the south hem? You don't know how the term 岁破 come about??

Not intend to malu you in cyber space but to point out it is 五行's 相生相克.

This is pre-school's must-learn, must-know, must-apply, like a,b,c.....+,-,x,/

Wah lau.....anybody can see this is typo error.....no point picking a speck of dirt in a clean room to talk..... anyway....I think you good at that?

There are 相侮, 相乘,反生为克,.....so many. I've kept on repeating one must first understand Chinese's philosophical concepts of Ying Yang, 四象, wuxing, sexagenary cycle( 天干地支), even the 三垣二十八宿 etc, before one could understand and appreciate the 'beauty of bazi analysis' and not to be 'conned' by the interpreter ! The homework really takes time.

Wah seh.... yes, you keep repeating and repeating the same old junks....anything new?

What is the mathematical formula for 四象?

You talk so frequent about 天干地支, 60 甲子.....pls explain 支冲化气 与 岁干五和化

even the 三垣二十八宿 etc, before one could understand and appreciate the 'beauty of bazi analysis' and not to be 'conned' by the interpreter ! The homework really takes time.

Haha......si boh? You lagi talk alot on this.....pls explain 角 use how many stars to comprise of? Their names ? Another 箕, meaning? Story ? Application? 三垣,what's the meaning of 中官 与外官?那五官与九天又有何分别?

know or don't know?

even the 三垣二十八宿 etc,

Can you explain 天璇 how its related to 三垣. Which cluster it belongs?

天干, 地支 or sexagenary cycle is basically ORIGINALLY a Chinese numbering system which contains 10 different Chinese characters (甲,乙,丙,丁......) in the 天干, and another 12 different Chinese characters(子,丑,寅,卯....)The 'wonderful part is when the 天干, 地支 are combined together, they produce 60 sets of possible 2-character combination, start from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅.....till the last one 癸亥, then the 60 2-character 'reset' and begin from 甲子, 乙丑, 丙寅....again.

You know why reset? Why must reset? and why 60 years?

To state the date itself is auspicious or inauspicious is meaningless !

Tell this to all the masters......肤浅