Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Hi clownprince and wife,

Thank you for sharing , really made me wow every single post and i am looking forward to your final post of your dream home.

Pastal colour definitely is a dream house of my girls.

Thank you for sharing the links for purchasing from tao bao.

:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, beautiful house, may I know where u bought ur fan n how much, thx

Hello Freb!

thanks for dropping by :P anw it's an elmark fan with light kit. we got it from Tampoi. it's quite long ago, if i'm not wrong, it's around 400 SGD (1100 ringgit??), sorry cannot remember exact amount! but just to take note though.. we are facing the "wobbly syndrome". sobsssss. at first, there was a loud noise, which our electrician said that it's due to friction against the ceiling. now that we have gotten rid of the sound, it's a little wobbly which he apparently cannot do anything about it :wacko: some people say it's due to balancing but we are not sure.

apart from that, i realllllly love the fan. it's really hard to find a simple and pretty fan! all the best!

-clownprince's wife :)

Hi clownprince and wife,

Thank you for sharing , really made me wow every single post and i am looking forward to your final post of your dream home.

Pastal colour definitely is a dream house of my girls.

Thank you for sharing the links for purchasing from tao bao.

:)

hello viveee!

aww, thanks for your sweet comments! yeah i super love pastels and prints! but the colours always turn out darker than i wanted lol. all the best for your reno! :D (do you have a t-blog? are you doing pastels too? i'm looking forward to it!)

Totally love your colours and all the DIY...you are amazing for all the hard work to make a beautiful house...

hello hazelline!

you are very sweet, thank you :) :)

your mudroom is so cute!!

hello chower!

long time no hear HAHA. thanks! well, it's just a mini mudroom, but can do la LOL.

Clownprince & ze wife...

This link may be of interest to your more drilling on the walls! :P

http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=41942394072

I find the wall-cove-shelves resembling your DIYs :notti:

HELLO HELLO CountryGlow! :P

oh thanks! so kind of you! hahaha! and i can see…. you are… TAO BAO-ing hahahahaa :sport-smiley-004:

-clownprince's wife

hi clownprince, can I check with you where did you buy the hooks from? (those in the living room and bedroom)

hello babymonsta! :)

are you referring to the wooden ones or the white ones? wooden ones are from Muji in Japan! not sure if they have it here. the white ones from ikea!

-clownprince's wife

Hi clownprince's wife,

After seeing your reno, maybe I could add some pastel colour into our home design. To start a T-blog .. Maybe heheee not as detailed and organize like you :)

hi clownprince's wife, thanks for the info! Will go check it out at IKEA.

Hope to see more pictures of your bedroom + walk in drobe!

Just wanted to check, does it feel very cramp? Since it's a small space for the bed and also the drobe.

Because I'm contemplating on should I adopt the same approach or just have normal cupboards vs WIW

hi clownprince's wife, thanks for the info! Will go check it out at IKEA.

Hope to see more pictures of your bedroom + walk in drobe!

Just wanted to check, does it feel very cramp? Since it's a small space for the bed and also the drobe.

Because I'm contemplating on should I adopt the same approach or just have normal cupboards vs WIW

hello! its feels ok imo, but we are smallish people LOL. The bed came yesterday and it fits nicely into the space on the floor. Gonna wash the sheets and put it on and get the wifey to take a foto of the space for you =)) then u can see?

ze husband

Hi clownprince's wife,

After seeing your reno, maybe I could add some pastel colour into our home design. To start a T-blog .. Maybe heheee not as detailed and organize like you :)

heehee i support your decision to include pastels! :)) jiayou! looking forward to see ur blog soon! ;)

-clownprince's wife

U might be keen in this muji cups

http://www.muji.com.sg/store/cup-4-color-pack-4934761350837.html?cl=no_color_code_4934761350837

I am going to let the little ones as use as drinking cups.

hello coyote! :)

GUESS WHAT! we bought liao hahaha! when we were in japan LOL. also plan to use as drinking cups! but its for MYSELF, not little ones muahahaha. so pretty right! ;)

-clownprince's wife