Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Maybe I can help your readers a bit. Below link is to my post on the kettle. It got red, blue & purple color as well! :notti::notti:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/47187-our-first-home-at-cck/?view=findpost&p=862864

OXO Toilet brush

Simplehuman plunger

Wow.. u got this nice looking plunger... My wife don't allow me to buy...

I hope u do not get to use :P:P But if u do, pls feedback... I interested.... haa...

Inspired by Kim's thread on the kettle and this colour suits our chosen kitchen laminate colours giving a good contrast *hopefully*

IMG_3393.jpg

of cause not forgetting OXO toilet brush and Simplehuman plunger (the holder is magnetic so it doesn't fall off).

IMG_3369.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The guide to a good plunger is a long handle, i ask hotel stuff why the handle is 3 ft long. They told me, it is the power of the push to create the vacuum. If the handle is too short the plunger will not do a good job, some even bend.

With the SH plunger, it is metal, wouldn't bend. I think it will be fine.

Wife don't allow? Woah, difficult then. Have to respect. :good:

You are right on the Stock shower head, the rubber already gone even without using. Have asked ID to change using the 707 free shower head, if still cannot, will ship some good shower head, mean while will source and keep in cart.

Another hacking permit approved, so have to wait till next weekend before there is any update on the reno.

IMG_3403.jpg

Yard windows up

IMG_3397.jpg

Sealy Bed Heritage plush and freebies

IMG_3400.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

Edited by benetay

For those asking about where did I purchase my things:

Fridge,hob,hood,washer,dryer (all fisher and paykel), 707 water heater from Goh Ah Bee (GAB)

Pans,soap dispenser, door bell, toilet accessories (Amazon- with free shipping is cheaper compared to taobao) huge savings. Crossing my fingers that U.S. dollars don't appreciate so much. Brands such as oxo, Kohler (authentic) products are cheaper even using Amazon.

Hope this helps.

hi, the usd fx rate u basing on? how much is the saving on average for things bought from amazon US vs buying locally. thanks

Edited by evets

Evets, the FX rate is pre-determined by amazon, although we are having FX of 1.39, amazon uses 1.46 (currently). They add in some other charges.

Savings? If Apple to Apple, brand to brand, saving is up to 30% or more. For some other stuff it can be up to 35%. Significant saving from a percentage standpoint, i don't normally count dollars but use %. Anything that is 15-20% i think is already worth getting.

I'm quite concern on quality so i tend to stay clear of some TB items.

Amazon has it's limitation, it can't ship huge items, so for the smaller items still possible.

One more wall down.

277a36180c92dd108b82da27c38fc5ec.jpg

More shipments of Amazon arriving, overspend this few weeks because of USD appreciation. it is at one of the higher point in the last 2 years.

Laundry bag

IMG_3409.jpg

This pot for my mom

IMG_3406.jpg

This pot for MIL

IMG_3412.jpg

like that means both side don't need worry no food to eat :notti::notti::notti::notti::notti::notti::notti:

Edited by benetay

Living room design, no TV console, just a work station on the right and display cabinet for the wife on the left. 8ft for both.

IMG_3428.jpg

Carpentry all coming up and along

IMG_3427.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

MBR

IMG_3423.jpg

Kitchen cabinet all ready

IMG_3429.jpg

did you dismantle the laundry rack?

Yes we decide to remove it because we will be using a dryer. Simpler. Nowadays hdb don't have hanging holes which I generally prefer. just ask contractor to remove it and keep in store room. If we really need to hang anything, there are "bars" outside the service yard which we can use as well.

However, for things like bed sheet and comforter, it will have to go into the dryer. For no dryer laundry just hang them outside the yard using hanger. We don't have many non-dryer friendly garments I think.

thanks for sharing! guess that we can start an Amazon group with kim and ongcs!

haha, i'm an amazon guy too! LOL

Both of them are my shifu. They are really good and I learn a lot from them.

Recently I ordered 3 of the same thing and it came and they refund me 1 unit price. No questions asked.

Very good.