Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Hi Benetay, your carpentry work looks really good.

Went to see a carpenter's workmanship over the weekend and realised that the white cabinet doors has a line between the laminate and the abs trimming which is kind of obvious, just wondering if yours has that too. I thought most of the white cabinet doors are all smoothen out but the carpenter claimied that only acrylic doors doesn't have the lines.. wonder if that is true?

Would appreciate if you could share your carpenter or Id. Thanks!

If got ABS trimming how will have a line between the laminates? for non ABS i understand... so i went back to look at the ABS trimming don't have the lines that you mention...

hi Benetay

Love your kitchen, so bright :)

Just wondering, have you bought anything from Amazon lately? I bought a few stuff last time, using the free shipping, but I can't seem to find the free shipping anymore. Have tried to put the same items I bought before, but the free global shipping didn't appear. Any idea?

When you key in the product name, left side top got filter, check the 'ship to singapore' then it will only show those that are shipped to singapore. if still got issue, can type in google, amazon chat, then talk to customer service officer about the product you want by giving them the link.

sent contact to another 4 members!

Sorry i wouldn't be coming in for the next week or so as i will be traveling.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

busy last few weeks for us, just send out a few PMs on ID contact and also hyperlinked the display cabinet thread on the first page of this T-blog for easier access.

Is ABS trimming a norm in the market for ALL carpentry works?

Depends, you need to ask. Actually shouldn't have any additional cost to it. My ID charges $120 pfr for kitchen cabinet with ABS.

Hi, can pm me your id contact too? Thanks!

I have send you a pm asking for email with additional details.

Depends, you need to ask. Actually shouldn't have any additional cost to it. My ID charges $120 pfr for kitchen cabinet with ABS.

Thanks for the reply. The reason I asked is because I prefer ABS trimming and in 1 of the other ID's quote, she only specify ABS trimming in the kitchen carpentry but not for the bedroom and living room carpentry.

I got your contractor's detail quote yesterday after I post this question and he specified on all the carpentry works that it comes with ABS trimming. I like his detail quote. :good: though it is still above my budget... lol

Btw, he includes free 3D drawing now...

Above budget ah, can negotiate. Also ask how to lower the total cost of the project. He will gladly share with you face to face. I'm meeting him this Sat to look at some touch up.

He has an urgent project from one of the member here so I say he can focus on that one and delay mine since our move in date is in August. No rush.

All can be worked out.

2 pc sliding MBR toilet door (Frosted - top track only) - very solid workmanship

Ask ID what to do with the door frame, recommend to put trimming either wood or aluminum, i'll let him tell me.

IMG_3602.jpg

MBR toilet sink still waiting for plumber to come and install.

Hi is this a frosted glass door PD door with aluminium frame? How does the mechanism work?

Can u also share the contact as my contractor said he has not installed such a door before.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Peach,

Please send me your email add via PM, i will share with you contact.

Additionally, the door is not PD door, it is sliding with top track.

Top track

IMG_3823.jpg

Plumet to conceal track

IMG_3822.jpg

Update! Finally have time to meet up with the ID to walk through the last process of tidying up the last few bits and pieces of the renovation.

Still require at least another 1-2 months before it is finally completed due to last minute decision. So far a few members here have signed on the line to engage this ID and their reno is almost complete soon too.

Kitchen update:

Tap and sink functional! - Backsplash up!

IMG_3809.jpg

drip test on the sink - no leaks. The pivoting head was assembled wrongly and has to tilt 90 degrees so the tap can pivot 90 degrees left and right. Small issue. High pressure, very good, Kraus lives up to the quality.

IMG_3811.jpg

Left switch corner will be re-done to make it to have a full glass back splash.

IMG_3813.jpg

Living room update. Cabinet glass may need rework due to tightness of glass.

IMG_3814.jpg

Removing the small left glass panel due to safety precaution because it seems to protrude out of nowhere.

IMG_3816.jpg

MBR bathroom update:

Only 50% done, but here is the vanity with the well-known Kraus sink and tap combo. Cold and Hot water possible.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3819.jpg

drip test

IMG_3821.jpg

IMG_3818.jpg

Still got quite a bit to do before it is done, overlaying of some areas of the toilet tiles, and lighting to be done as well. Removing the egg crate and change to polymer

Remaining to do list:

• Blind, curtains
  • Lighting for MBR and MBR toilet, Kitchen.
  • MBR tiles overlay
  • minor installation of clock, door bell, etc.

Cheers!

Edited by benetay

I was wondering if we want to have hot/cold water for the kitchen, what does the plumber have to do? Is it an expensive addition?