Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

benetay, awesome, super effort ! appreciate. By the way, can you send me your ID contacts for all (esp kitchen carpentry, shower glass panels and general carpentry ? Can reveal the price for carpentry and iQuartz psf ? Many thanks.

• Carpentry kitchen : $120pfr
  • Carpentry work station $150pfr
  • Carpentry display glass cabinet $300pfr
  • IQuartz kitchen work top: $120pfr
  • Carpentry MBR wardrobe: $250pfr
  • glass $18psf - Regardless where it is being used
  • Lighting points $45 each
  • Supply labor and install lightings $12 each
  • 13 amp single point $45
  • 13 amp double point $55
  • 16 amp single point $45

I'll send you via email for contacts.

Edited by benetay

benetay, awesome, super effort ! appreciate. By the way, can you send me your ID contacts for all (esp kitchen carpentry, shower glass panels and general carpentry ? Can reveal the price for carpentry and iQuartz psf ? Many thanks.

ID contact forward via email.

While i was busy working, the lady went shopping around Osaka for bowls and plates. Osaka is famous for their ceramic as they handmade most of them there with high quality clay and precision.

Most of the plates below have a signature by the maker.

IMG_3621.jpg

more signature

IMG_3615.jpg

Some cups

IMG_3605.jpg

IMG_3608.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

Sauce plate

IMG_3607.jpg

more cups

IMG_3609.jpg

IMG_3610.jpg

IMG_3611.jpg

When holding, the feeling is different from normal bowl, the structure seems solid despite being ceramic

IMG_3612.jpg

IMG_3614.jpg

Matching plates and bowl

IMG_3616.jpg

Some bowls

IMG_3617.jpg

IMG_3619.jpg

The lady went to Osaka aquarium and then purchase these stainless steel spoon and fork. Not intending to bring to the new place.

IMG_3622.jpg

Some chopsticks, about $10 per pair, quite reasonable. We have some at $40 a pair

IMG_3624.jpg

Osaka is also near Kansai area whereby they are also very famous for their knives. Learn a lot hearing from the wife after getting information from the person and from youtube videos. The very good knives that the Japanese made are from Steel and steel needs regular maintenance if not it will rust. The guy in the shop recommended stainless steel instead because it does not rust and easier for beginners like myself to use.

Steel need to be kept bone dry after washing, needs to be sharpen and why they used steel is because of the samurai sword.

end up she bought 2 knives for $350. what a steal... a similar quality japanese knife sold in singapore can easily double or triple the price. So for those who likes to cook can get their wares during travels, best bang for bucks. Even the sharpening stone #1000 is $10 in Japan and $95 locally.

Enough talking.

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3627.jpg

IMG_3628.jpg

All these hand carry back...appreciate the wifey for doing all the carrying of the heavy plates and bowl from shop to hotel and taking the train. Luckily weather is cool 10-15 degrees if not it will be a real pain.

IMG_3623.jpg

Broke one bowl amongst the lot, so not so bad!

Edited by benetay