Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
benetay

21K Theme-Less 3 Room Bto

You will need to add a heater, for mine i did not add the heating element or water heater to heat the water. It is just cold water. if really required, there is an option to run the pipe through a small "water heater" so that whenever it is turn to red, there will be hot water.

Cheers!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What if I have a gas heater in place which supplies hot water to the 2 bathrooms. I was wondering if we can tap on that?

You will need to add a heater, for mine i did not add the heating element or water heater to heat the water. It is just cold water. if really required, there is an option to run the pipe through a small "water heater" so that whenever it is turn to red, there will be hot water.

Cheers!

I'm sure if you speak to the contractor they can do something. Reason being is that the heater needs to know if you turn to hot it triggers the heater to turn on even if the switch to the heater is on.

One more question, the sliding glass door at your bathroom is different contractor? Looks solid. Looking for one glass door for my big kitchen entrance. Can share contact n price too? Thanks.

By the way,enjoyed reading your blog especially those online shopping stuff.

Kimi,

He is about 5 years into this industry and considered less experience from those with long history and big brand names. He is the boss of the company and engages his team to do the renovation. I would say so far forum members have seen his work and engages him. That would speak a lot because he uses only word of mouth through quality work.

The glass door is very solid but you must also be aware that it will be heavier and expensive. A normal PD door is about 200 odds, this glass door is $680. It is 10mm tempered glass.

Thanks for dropping by.

You have PM.

All PM and email sent!

Today wife went to collect lights from Tradehub 21, we purchased 4 lighting set to be place in MBR cabinet area, Toilet light x 2, Kitchen.

Cheers!

All PM and emails replied.

Thanks Kim76 on the kind words, i am inspired from your Hansgrohe wall bar slider and shower head, so put those in the cart in Amazon.

Still waiting for tile selection on overlay half of the toilet.

Forgot to take pictures when met with ID.

Cheers!