Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcwee

Claims By Fsms

Hi forum fs buddies, sometimes when you surf a feng shui website horh, be careful of what they claim.

If you believe in feng shui, then its very important that the fsm must be of credible on what they write, tio bo?

Example:

If they claim that they learn from certain masters, make sure there are references, pictures to substantiate. Otherwise any Tom Dick and Harry also can say they learn from Bruce Lee himself.

Why must verify leh? Very simple la.....if got solid evidence then you can be more confident what they wrote about the rest is believable. But if its false leh......then not only their integrity is in question.....your house feng shui may also be jeopardize .....si boh?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When a fsm learn from other masters, usually in their website, they will display something. For new age feng shui, usually they have a cert. For others, definitely they won't miss out taking photozz.

Last time, a gal promoter came to tell me how good is the health product. The presentation was very good but after trying, diarrhea. Aiyo....that was a bad period.....Another friend who have used a certain brand of health product, recommended me. I tried and really my appetite went up.....

So its still better to be direct experience from your neighbour or friend.

Let me share one of the most complains from forumers. This lady fsm appears in magazine columnzzzz. She gives advise on feng shui and others. She has shop selling fs items.

Many who complained to me were ladies. They went to her for bazi reading and everyone of them were told about the same thing. Either their husband or boyfriend got tao hua or they won't be able to find a partner for life. EVERYTIME the solution is to purchase an item from her to remedy. Aiyo, those who paid for the items range from average $500 (I heard some gals said when they didn't buy, she showed a black face and cut short the conversation) to usually more than $3000. Its been quite a long time. Some shared to me there were no improvements till now. Some others have divorced.

Gals......pleasezzzz be careful horrrrr

Thanks for sharing, Ivy.

I have something to share too. I have ever engaged a fsm that said will give the report of the audit in a week. One week passed, no news. Gave another 2 days before I emailed to the fsm. Said that has already sent me. Well then, I accepted and asked to send again. End of the day, I get the report and the date was on that day. It did not reflect a forwarded message nor an email dated a week ago. What did this indicate? Honesty to me is very important in order for me to entrust my house changes to a person's advise.

I have 2 thoughts in this.

a) This fsm has not sufficient knowledge or capabilities to advise his customer at his house immediately. Why need to go back to do? If I engage you (fsm) of your time and you should be able to give the diagnosis. Just like a doctor. He won't say, let me come back to you in a week on the prescriptions.

Do you all agree with me?

I guess this type of fsm, whatever excuse they have, simply don't have the knowledge to commit into a responsive consultation at that point of time due to their lack (or uncertainty) of knowledge or experience. They most probably need to go back to refer notes or ask their master.

How hard it is to give a report on the spot? I wonder. In addition, why so many days. Is it busy attending to other appts, then its even not fair. I paid the fee and why should I wait so long?

b) By not giving me my report immediately, I have all my ID/ contractor stuck right at the end of the line. Bear in mind, even if I have the report I still need time to digest and clarify before discussing with my ID. I will say, avoid this type of fsm.

c) I believe, most new fsms or inexperience ones cannot tell how the unit affects the owner.

When the fsm stepped into my house, they were no comments as to what was exactly my problem until I have to ask him to give some comments. Well, shock of course when the fsm commented the house affected my financial. On the contrary, I didn't have such problem.

Finally, I don't understand why these fsms have no shame about what their doing to other people's livelihood. Please comment and share my thoughts if you have such experience.

Shame??? Aiyo....they so thick skin.....how to??? Last time got someone share newspaper cuttings of fsms got problems with Iras, go to court for selling inferior stuffs, keep mistressezzz....aiyo where do they know shame? Now they are still doing business hor.....

漏气不死,没气会死.

Right here 骂 masters, after here 找 masters.

Shame?

Edited by bepgof

I come across some feng shui shops previously opened by feng shui masters, now closed. My curiousity is this, if they are good at feng shui and audit for other people's shops, why they have to close down their own?

I come across some feng shui shops previously opened by feng shui masters, now closed. My curiousity is this, if they are good at feng shui and audit for other people's shops, why they have to close down their own?

Simple.

气数已尽.

FS is not 'crystal ball'

Simple.

气数已尽.

FS is not 'crystal ball'

How come you could say 气数 but don't believe in 20-years cycle or whatever cycle le?

Just kidding!

Edited by Lauer

How come you could say 气数 but don't believe in 20-years cycle or whatever cycle le?

Just kidding!

Things get repeated in 'cycles'

When one cycle completes = 气数已尽

A man on earth can have how many '20 years cycle'?

Every 20 years change residential place? Seok arh? Like Mongolians?

FS shop business is indifferent from any profit-making entities, once formed, either up or down, finally closed.

1 month?, 1 year?, 100yrs? ....finally closed. This is not 天机 but common sense.

FS shops must be 'forever green' implying founders tokong?

Edited by bepgof

Likewise on the contrary, I also come across some masters who have been in the business more than 20 years and they are still going strong. This, I believe is up to each individual skill set. There are also businesses which lasted more than 50 years. All we need is to open our eyes to look around.