Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Weggie

Fengshui Advice Needed! Is The Fengshui Of This Flat Ok?

I am looking around for a resale flat and saw something quite decent but was told that the small roads from the carpark are bad fengshui for the house. They lead straight to the windows of the living room and the bedroom next to it. Apparently will bring bad energy to the house. How bad is it and is there anyway to counter this bad energy? Would appreciate if anyone could advise! Thank you!!

The view of the roads and flat are linked here: http://imgur.com/a/5vgjP

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nothing of that sort physically but psychologically. All 江湖派 fsms love to classify this as 'FS'.

Rocket, missile, aeroplane...'C' clip from MRT track, birds, cigarette butt, golf ball....are more likely to visit this house than vehicles on the road these days, right?

However, such situation limits the demand pool, if you were to re-sell next time. Why? You have to understand behavioral science - herding effect! Particularly the Chinese community.

Edited by bepgof

Nothing of that sort physically but psychologically. All 江湖派 fsms love to classify this as 'FS'.

Rocket, missile, aeroplane...'C' clip from MRT track, birds, cigarette butt, golf ball....are more likely to visit this house than vehicles on the road these days, right?

However, such situation limits the demand pool, if you were to re-sell next time. Why? You have to understand behavioral science - herding effect! Particularly the Chinese community.

Anyway, now this situation, as a buyer, presents you a demand pressing price downward provided seller perceived this situation.

什么意思?

什么什么 behavioral science, 什么什么 an opportunity to press price downward.

This is what, how the Bible taught you to be a person?

This kind of posting, 不回也罢.

The moment you take, is also the moment you would carry a debt for the remainder of your life. I am not Buddhist, but my life experience is that it is better to give than take.

I was once given the opportunity to buy a landed, the old dwelling had been left vacant for more than 20-years, completely derelict. The owner, already 75-years old chose to stay in an HDB all the years while having the landed. All prospective buyers siam, saying haunted blah blah. Agents said press down the offer. I looked at the old man, and offered the price he wanted.

The house has since been redeveloped and sold.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!

I am looking around for a resale flat and saw something quite decent but was told that the small roads from the carpark are bad fengshui for the house. They lead straight to the windows of the living room and the bedroom next to it. Apparently will bring bad energy to the house. How bad is it and is there anyway to counter this bad energy? Would appreciate if anyone could advise! Thank you!!

The view of the roads and flat are linked here: http://imgur.com/a/5vgjP

I have commonly read about this too. How true is it can only be found out by yourself as time goes. Worth to take the risks? Well, I think its up to individual. However, as a matter of fact, Singapore properties are not cheap, its better that you find a fsm with good knowledge to advise you rather than to listen to some people in the forums. Our views are base on our experience. How much experience do we have that is worth for you to take into consideration?

什么意思?

什么什么 behavioral science, 什么什么 an opportunity to press price downward.

This is what, how the Bible taught you to be a person?

This kind of posting, 不回也罢.

The moment you take, is also the moment you would carry a debt for the remainder of your life. I am not Buddhist, but my life experience is that it is better to give than take.

I was once given the opportunity to buy a landed, the old dwelling had been left vacant for more than 20-years, completely derelict. The owner, already 75-years old chose to stay in an HDB all the years while having the landed. All prospective buyers siam, saying haunted blah blah. Agents said press down the offer. I looked at the old man, and offered the price he wanted.

The house has since been redeveloped and sold.

Just my 2-cents thoughts.

Cheers!

What a reactive posting !

Anyway, don't let the MIND overrule the HEART, and allow the SOUL to speak.

I think, you think too much liao.

After all, just my 2-cent worth thought.

Cheers!

Edited by bepgof