Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hahaha, 1 needle see blood...

meeting my main con friend this weekend, see what he can sponsor :bleah:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

MsBunny, is there glass at the opening to your kitchen? Your kitchen and bathroom looks good!!!:good:

MsBunny, is there glass at the opening to your kitchen? Your kitchen and bathroom looks good!!!:good:

Thanks! :D The bathroom is my favorite part of my house at the moment hahaha.

For the kitchen - there's glass at the cutout wall, as well as sliding glass doors on the left. Had to seal up the kitchen completely cuz it's off-limits for my cat. :)

Yay...my flat selection on 3 Aug....Happy...

Congrats! Guess you are spoilt by choices... lol!

Woohoo~ Congrats BunniBoi! How exciting. :D

Which area is your future place in?

Tks MsBunny....

Punggol, Northshore Residences I & II

Yup...very excited....HAHAA.... :yeah:

Edited by BunniBoi

Hey guys, this question popped into my head all of a sudden...

Just out of curiosity - do singles need to be 35 when they send in an application for ballot? Or when they select their flat? Or when they get their keys?

Hey guys, this question popped into my head all of a sudden...

Just out of curiosity - do singles need to be 35 when they send in an application for ballot? Or when they select their flat? Or when they get their keys?

Upon application I believe.

Confirm.

"You must be at least 35 years old at the time of application to buy a 2-room flat in non-mature estates under the Build-To-Order System (BTO) exercise under the Single Singapore Citizen Scheme, Non-Citizen Spouse Scheme and Joint Singles Scheme."

Edited by mmoh

Upon application I believe.

Confirm.

"You must be at least 35 years old at the time of application to buy a 2-room flat in non-mature estates under the Build-To-Order System (BTO) exercise under the Single Singapore Citizen Scheme, Non-Citizen Spouse Scheme and Joint Singles Scheme."

Thanks for checking mmoh!

But wow, that would mean that the earliest a single can own a new flat is when they're 37/38 cuz it would take 3 years at least to build? :(

Whereas in terms of MOP, you can apply for another flat within the first 5 years as long as you've fulfilled it by the time your new flat arrives...

Thanks for checking mmoh!

But wow, that would mean that the earliest a single can own a new flat is when they're 37/38 cuz it would take 3 years at least to build? :(

Whereas in terms of MOP, you can apply for another flat within the first 5 years as long as you've fulfilled it by the time your new flat arrives...

If you are lucky to get a balance flat, then earliest would be 35.

Sorry, need clarification on your last statement. MOP is calculated from the date when we collect keys right? And we can apply for another new flat after we have completed the MOP of 5 years right?